Now like I said they would. The right wing is attacking Biden over baby formula shortage. Boy I can see it come a mile away. Woke right wingers at it

Pelosi announces in letter to House Democrats on baby formula shortage: "Chairwoman Rosa DeLauro of the Appropriations Cmte is holding a hearing next week & planning to bring to the Floor an Emergency Supplemental Appropriation to immediately address the infant formula shortage."

/thread

Last edited:
The baby formula shortage is being caused by a lack of competition. Abbott Nutrition recalled all of their product and shut down their factory after more than a half dozen babies became sick.

There are only a handful of companies making formula so loss of one manufacturer is causing chaos.

Of course FOX News blames Biden and their idiot viewers parrot their stupidity.
you'd never parrot stupidity, would you?

Boy, fuck up the supply chain, then take the few supplies there are to give to illegals, and the "cons" start blaming you for your own fuckups..

How unfair....
No babies should have to go hungry in this Country, migrants or not, you Trump asseating halfwit.

Pelosi announces in letter to House Democrats on baby formula shortage: "Chairwoman Rosa DeLauro of the Appropriations Cmte is holding a hearing next week & planning to bring to the Floor an Emergency Supplemental Appropriation to immediately address the infant formula shortage."

/thread
I can't tell you how relieved the nation is to hear that. :rolleyes:

Yea, if only there was some way to bolster working age population in this country....oh wait there is - it's called immigration and Republicans really really really don't like that.

What? What does that have to do with lack of workers? We have plenty of them already in the U.S., why do we need illegals to come in and do something have have the ability to do?

These cons are predictable. All woke and stuff about something the government doesn't have control of.
HEARD THE SAME THING ABOUT TRUMP FOR 4 YEARS IN OFFICE AND TO THIS DAY SOME THINGS ARE TRUMPS FAULT ACCORDING TO THE MEDIA
HEY BUTTERCUP FIND A SAFE ROOM 2024 IS COMING REAL SOON.

Yea, if only there was some way to bolster working age population in this country....oh wait there is - it's called immigration and Republicans really really really don't like that.
We haven't had a labor shortage in the nation in decades.

Quid Pro Biden made a statement that he doesn't understand the issue with formula. "Every live birth is a tragedy, if Americans do the right thing and abort their babies, no need to feed them." Then he bought out all existing stock to give it to illegals.

Do I blame Biden for this? Not really. Lack of workers these days is really a major problem. My factory is suffering from a lack of a workforce. The pay is amazing, as well as the benefits. So what gives? Maybe it's a combo of the covid scare, a lack of desire to get back to work post lockdowns, etc. This can be blamed on government partly during Trumps era, and all throughout Bidens presidency. Can this all be blamed on Biden? No. Can some of it be? I believe so.
Some of it is also that workers who worked virtually throughout the pandemic have come to enjoy the freedom of sleeping in (you can save an hour by not commuting), the chance to dip into household errands during the workday (take a few minutes to put a load of laundry into the washer), the ability to squeeze in a couple of brief walks, and just the all-around convenience of not having to fight rush hour traffic or wait at a train station. Now they’re spoiled and don’t want to go to work.

Some of it is also that workers who worked virtually throughout the pandemic have come to enjoy the freedom of sleeping in (you can save an hour by not commuting), the chance to dip into household errands during the workday (take a few minutes to put a load of laundry into the washer), the ability to squeeze in a couple of brief walks, and just the all-around convenience of not having to fight rush hour traffic or wait at a train station. Now they’re spoiled and don’t want to go to work.

I can't blame them, but at some point, people need to snap out of it.

I can't blame them, but at some point, people need to snap out of it.
They will only if employers give them no options. I heard on the news today that only 8% of American adults go to their office 5 days a week. The rest are on telework, semi-telework, flexi-schedules, all sorts of stuff.

Lets see, who is responsible for getting baby formula back on the shelves?????
We know its not Joe Biden or Kamala Harris....
We know its not the FDA or any Federal agency...
We know its not the manufacturers, they are making formula as fast as they can.

In the Trump admin there would have been a person tasked with the job. Like Navarro, or Lightheizer, or Mike Pence. Voters need to remember which party has responsible people and which party has inept people...

Forum List

Back