Now Mexico wants a wall.... On its Southern border

Mexico wants to build a border wall with Central America

I would bet almost anything that Mexico told trump that they would do a wall on our border but they wanted one on their southern as well.

---------
For whatever reason I am unable to post the article text. If someone could I would appreciate. Thank you .
Not really getting what a southern wall has to do with Drumpf? I thought Drumpf wanted the wall on the northern part of Mexico? Did they claim Drumpf would pay for it?

Mexicans are calling for the border wall to keep out Guatemalans, Salvadorans and Hondurans fleeing violence
They complain 'hordes' of immigrants are flooding the country on the way to the US - who then deport them back to Mexico
Mexican newspaper El Mañana published article: 'Yes to the Border Wall … but in Mexico's South'
'Trump's idea of a border wall is a good one but it should be on the southern border with Central America,' the El Mañana board wrote

Read more: Mexico wants to build a border wall with Central America
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would bet almost anything that Mexico told trump that they would do a wall on our border but they wanted one on their southern as well.

---------
For whatever reason I am unable to post the article text. If someone could I would appreciate. Thank you .
Not really getting what a southern wall has to do with Drumpf? I thought Drumpf wanted the wall on the northern part of Mexico? Did they claim Drumpf would pay for it?

Please tell me your just trolling and not this dumb.

---------

I'm not trolling and yes you are really stupid by associating Drumpf with some wall in southern Mexico. Why did you deflect instead of answering my question?

---------

It's bullshit

That border is all jungle
And?
and its bullshit.

---------

It's bullshit

And?

Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala is notoriously porous. Unlike the U.S.-Mexico border, which is sewed up with a massive fence and guarded by armed border agents, drones, and cameras, Mexico’s southern border is almost imperceptible.

Residents on both sides of the border circumvent the official border crossing by paying a few pesos to get pushed across the slowly flowing Suchiate River on makeshift inner-tube rafts.

---------

It's bullshit

And?

Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala is notoriously porous. Unlike the U.S.-Mexico border, which is sewed up with a massive fence and guarded by armed border agents, drones, and cameras, Mexico’s southern border is almost imperceptible.

Residents on both sides of the border circumvent the official border crossing by paying a few pesos to get pushed across the slowly flowing Suchiate River on makeshift inner-tube rafts.
So Mexico will have some topography challenges just like we will. I'm not sure what your point is. They can build a wall and so can we.

---------

It's bullshit

And?

So Mexico will have some topography challenges just like we will. I'm not sure what your point is. They can build a wall and so can we.

Mexico is not stupid enough to waste so much money on such a major infrastructure project when so much more important things need to be done

Mexico is also too corrupt to have a wall. It would only take a few pesos to bribe your way across

---------

It's bullshit

And?

Mexico is not stupid enough to waste so much money on such a major infrastructure project when so much more important things need to be done

Mexico is also too corrupt to have a wall. It would only take a few pesos to bribe your way across
Maybe they are mocking Drumpf and his wall project to the north? :dunno:

---------

It's bullshit

And?

Hence the article indicating they want a wall.

It's bullshit

And?

Maybe they are mocking Drumpf and his wall project to the north? :dunno:
LOL...Nice recovery try.

---------

I'm not trolling and yes you are really stupid by associating Drumpf with some wall in southern Mexico. Why did you deflect instead of answering my question?

Questioning whether you can connect the dots between news stories isn't deflecting.... The fact that you can't is amusing. It's almost like you need someone to spell it out for you because you are too dumb to sort it out yourself.
The problem with that is you end up thinking 2+2=5 because you can't figure it out on your own.

I didn't associate him other than to show that this potentially clarifies his meeting with the Mexican president. This is an easy way for them to also support a wall on the north if he can show his people he isn't rolling over and it also shows that trump used the time to move an agenda forward making him look presidential.

Mexicans are calling for the border wall to keep out Guatemalans, Salvadorans and Hondurans fleeing violence
They complain 'hordes' of immigrants are flooding the country on the way to the US - who then deport them back to Mexico
Mexican newspaper El Mañana published article: 'Yes to the Border Wall … but in Mexico's South'
'Trump's idea of a border wall is a good one but it should be on the southern border with Central America,' the El Mañana board wrote

Read more: Mexico wants to build a border wall with Central America
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper for us, if Mexico secured their southern border.

Forum List

Back