Now more than enough votes to end shutdown

There are more than enough votes in the Senate as well to not only end the shutdown but to have prevented it from every happening if Harry Reid would have allowed it.

Unlike John Boehner, Harry Reid has let the Senate vote on the House bills.

Its time to let the House vote on the Senate bills.

There are more than enough votes in the Senate as well to not only end the shutdown but to have prevented it from every happening if Harry Reid would have allowed it.

Yes, He did allow it and the House lame bills failed. Boehner will not allow a vote. The Baggers are holding him by his b*alls. He is a weany.

Reid should of sent the house a bill that ended the stupid sequester. ;) He should do that if Boehner doesn't give it up by next week.

And if Boehner does not allow a vote, every news outlet needs to bugle his refusal. Then there will be no doubt in who is responsible. The independent voters will kill the GOP in 2016. The only thing they will have left is their oblique gerrymandered districts where the Baggers can hide.

You and the other lefties are absolute idiots.

Last time the government shut down the president and his lapdog media did their very best to blame the GOP, then in the next election the GOP cleaned up.

The GOP is doing the right thing for the right reasons. Go on and crow about your faux outrage over a shutdown that really isn't. I'll point at you morons and laugh.

WHAT!?!?!?:lol:

And if Boehner does not allow a vote, every news outlet needs to bugle his refusal. Then there will be no doubt in who is responsible. The independent voters will kill the GOP in 2016. The only thing they will have left is their oblique gerrymandered districts where the Baggers can hide.

Last time the government shut down the president and his lapdog media did their very best to blame the GOP, then in the next election the GOP cleaned up.

The GOP is doing the right thing for the right reasons. Go on and crow about your faux outrage over a shutdown that really isn't. I'll point at you morons and laugh.

Conservatives live in a bizarre and perverted political universe all their own – completely detached from reality.

They have the House would send a bill to the Senate they would reject it amend it send it back to the House the House would reject it amend it and send back to the Senate both did this right up to the shutdown now both have locked themselves into idiotic positions they can't back out of the House won't accept a clean CR and the Senate won't comprise on anything. Because of partisan stupidity on both sides this has become the clusterfuck it never had to become.

They have the House would send a bill to the Senate they would reject it amend it send it back to the House the House would reject it amend it and send back to the Senate both did this right up to the shutdown now both have locked themselves into idiotic positions they can't back out of the House won't accept a clean CR and the Senate won't comprise on anything. Because of partisan stupidity on both sides this has become the clusterfuck it never had to become.

Yeah, if only the Dems had just rolled over on the ACA....

Ah, I see... you mean the last 4 budgets that the House sent to the Senate, right?

Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid hasn't allowed a vote on a budget since the day Barry took office.

Nice try, though. :lol:

Its time for the House to vote on a clean funding bill.

its time to end the shutdown.

oh, I forgot, Conservatives don't consider this a shutdown or even something worth ending.

Conservatives live in a bizarre and perverted political universe all their own – completely detached from reality.
Yes..Because they just won't agree with liberals 100% of the time.

Perhaps the problem is that Republicans did not plan an exit strategy?

The votes in the House are there to end it, and Boner won't allow a vote....SHAME!

boehner is doing no more or less than pelosi did, keeping his caucus together and using the system as he has the power too. stop being selective.

This is a tried and true tactic. I wonder if Pelosi and the Dems would go to the same extremes to save the ACA. Probably so.

The votes in the House are there to end it, and Boner won't allow a vote....SHAME!

boehner is doing no more or less than pelosi did, keeping his caucus together and using the system as he has the power too. stop being selective.

This is a tried and true tactic. I wonder if Pelosi and the Dems would go to the same extremes to save the ACA. Probably so.

I would expect no less of them.

You see Jake as many argue back and forth on this issue of the shut down, I admire both sides who are voting with their hearts for their constituents.

Both sides.

I think this should play out. Let's let it rumble. Let's see who's true to their beliefs and let's see who only wants to play an insider game.

Both sides.

Its time for the House to vote on a clean funding bill.

its time to end the shutdown.

oh, I forgot, Conservatives don't consider this a shutdown or even something worth ending.

Get back to me when you can tell me the conservatives that were voted in to be Pro Obama care, Pro raising the debt ceiling or Pro increasing taxes.

Get back to me on this shit or shut the fuck up. This is getting really tedious.

Last edited:

of course they would and are, I have no issue with that, never have. I don't like it, and will disagree on the ideological differences , but I don't disagree that if they have the power and employ it, well, thats that. What I hate, is, the selectivity, if one side plays the game, then the other side can too...it is what it is.

Forum List

Back