Now more than enough votes to end shutdown

None at all.

The anti-first world and science republicans are to blame. I pray they lose the house in 2014.
You've stepped over the line.

You are now fair game. Matthew. Pray hard and get some vaseline because every chance I get now I will fuck you over.

The Republicans will not walk away from the Shutdown without Concessions.

It's simply not going to happen.

The question will be, what will get cut from the Gov't in the final scenario............

..............................................................................................

And plenty needs to be cut.

Mathew is a tool. Not a conservative.

He's a wolf in Sheep Clothing, but the Costume needs a lot of work.

In a Gov't full of wasteful spending, he can only see small cuts.

LOL

Your an idiot.

The day America kills our outreach into science @ tech is the day we're officially a second world nation. I don't like the democrats but on this one issue they do make more sense.

Giving away free shit that doesn't get a return isn't wise...This is why I attack the rats. Science @ tech nearly always gives us a return.

Mathew is a tool. Not a conservative.

He's a wolf in Sheep Clothing, but the Costume needs a lot of work.

In a Gov't full of wasteful spending, he can only see small cuts.

LOL

Your an idiot.

Lol,

I want America to remain a first world country with the best science sector on this planet. :eusa_hand: I guess educating our population and being a first world country is being a idiot to you....:lol:

The longer this goes, the more the GOP is looking like....well...the obstructionist that they are and have always been. They have been able to hide behind the religious right and the Bagger wingnuts until now. If the establishment GOP does not stand up and stop this silly stunt, the the viability of the entire Republican Party is at risk.

They could join the ranks of the Green Party and the Libertarians and the rest of the "also ran."

The votes in the House are there to end it, and Boner won't allow a vote....SHAME!

Says Who?....the story is not sourced and it does not name names.
This is an opinion piece written by a blogger who gets some space with the huffandpuffington post..

Last edited:
The day America kills our outreach into science @ tech is the day we're officially a second world nation. I don't like the democrats but on this one issue they do make more sense.

Giving away free shit that doesn't get a return isn't wise...This is why I attack the rats. Science @ tech nearly always gives us a return.

Matthew Matthew Mathew....

I live and love science. I have no option. My husband is a "science guy". Now put up anything you know and match this.

University of Toronto. Not college. University of Toronto.

You go with the ying and the yang. You just keep going.

The longer this goes, the more the GOP is looking like....well...the obstructionist that they are and have always been. They have been able to hide behind the religious right and the Bagger wingnuts until now. If the establishment GOP does not stand up and stop this silly stunt, the the viability of the entire Republican Party is at risk.

They could join the ranks of the Green Party and the Libertarians and the rest of the "also ran."

No.

Watch it.

And by all means keep calling all of us tea baggers.

I do hope you know what that means.

I intend to go full tilt on this next week.

No.

Watch it.

And by all means keep calling all of us tea baggers.

I do hope you know what that means.

I intend to go full tilt on this next week.

I can hardly wait! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The House now has enough votes to end the shutdown.

Its time for Boehner to let the House vote on a clean bill.

Reid should of sent the house a bill that ended the stupid sequester. ;) He should do that if Boehner doesn't give it up by next week.

And if Boehner does not allow a vote, every news outlet needs to bugle his refusal. Then there will be no doubt in who is responsible. The independent voters will kill the GOP in 2016. The only thing they will have left is their oblique gerrymandered districts where the Baggers can hide.

Reid should of sent the house a bill that ended the stupid sequester. ;) He should do that if Boehner doesn't give it up by next week.

And here in lies what you really are Mathew................

The cuts on sequester add up to only 85 BILLION a year. Over half the cuts to the DOD.

If we cannot even cut 85 BILLION a year, and not go BAT SHIT CRAZY OVER IT, with our current debts at 100 BILLION A MONTH unfunded, then we are SCREWED.

We need to FREEZE LEVELS OF CURRENT SPENDING at a minimum. Problem is that spending will continue to increase in Social Security, Medicare, and Pensions over the next 10 years, which means we would have to cut 500 Billion a year by 2023. NOT 85 BILLION as in the Sequester deal.

We would also need to raise Revenues in the same period of time, and that can't be done with ANTI BUSINESS POLICIES of the current Administration.

Finally, when we need less Gov't, they only want more. Obamacare will add about 200,000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES.

We cannot continue this path. It is destroying the dollar. The longer we wait the worse it gets.

So it is RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE who MUST FORCE ACTION to STOP OUT OF CONTROL GOV'T SPENDING.

Which is exactly why we are shut down now.

And if Boehner does not allow a vote, every news outlet needs to bugle his refusal. Then there will be no doubt in who is responsible. The independent voters will kill the GOP in 2016. The only thing they will have left is their oblique gerrymandered districts where the Baggers can hide.

You and the other lefties are absolute idiots.

Last time the government shut down the president and his lapdog media did their very best to blame the GOP, then in the next election the GOP cleaned up.

The GOP is doing the right thing for the right reasons. Go on and crow about your faux outrage over a shutdown that really isn't. I'll point at you morons and laugh.

The responsible people of America will hold firm until Boehner puts up the vote with no string attached.

This is a done deal, only a matter of time.

House Now Has The Votes To End Government Shutdown, But It Won't

WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, there are now more than 17 Republicans who say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached, giving the House the votes it needs to pass a clean funding bill.

All 200 Democrats would need to stick together and team up with those Republicans to pass the bill, but House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) would have to be willing to put it to a vote, which so far he has given no indication he will do. But if he does, the votes appear to be there. The Senate would pass the bill in no time, sending it to be signed by President Barack Obama and ending the shutdown.

But the Speaker won't allow it. So now it is clear that the GOP leadership is blocking an end to the shurdown

THERE IS NOW NO QUESTION WHO IS TO BLAME!

Wow. this really bothers you! doesn't it? got to "blame" someone, don't you? everything is left against right, isn't it?

Tell me, how does it ACTUALLY affect you whether the government is "open" or "closed"?

See, I hope the government STAYS CLOSED. I figure that 8-10 months sounds about right. But then, I don't look at the government as my savior, like you must. See, when those jerks are closed - they can't screw us quite as hard.

Imagine! 800,000 NON ESSENTIAL personnel!!! 800,000!!! If they are NON ESSENTIAL then why don't we just fire them? Apparently we can get by just fine! wouldn't you agree? Of course you wouldn't.....

Forum List

Back