Now, network television is saying that racism causes tumors.

That isn't a tue fact. Harris is a descendant if slaves. Jamaicans were Africans dropped off in what is now Jamaica to be slaves during the Transatantic slave trade. Harris father was Jamacian. He is a descendant of a woman who was raped by a slaveowener and that rape resulted in the birth of a child. THAT is the true fact. Her mother was if anything, a person who escaped the Raj, which was the British occupation of India.
She isn't a descendant of Slaves of the American South. She does not share a common experience with descendants of those Americans who buildt this country on the sweat of their brow and suffered under Jim Crow.

Is it racist to say so?

That is hardly any proof. Racism doesn't cause adverse health effects. I know that as I have experienced anti white racism.
You didn''t read any of the links little kid. So read the evidence or shut up. You have not experienced anti white racism.

She isn't a descendant of Slaves of the American South. She does not share a common experience with descendants of those Americans who buildt this country on the sweat of their brow and suffered under Jim Crow.

Is it racist to say so?
She is a descendant of slaves. She was born in America in 1964. She has a common experience of being black in America.

There is evidence that shows how racism creates negatve health outcomes. Now, having said that, when a facility producing poisonous waste is constructed near black communities after members of that community object to it, and members of that community get cancer, then racism has indeed caused cancer. So again, it is funny how people who don't face racism try dismissing what racism causes.
You know what's often built near black communities and has been responsible for the deaths of millions of black people?

Planned Parenthood abortion mills.

But you sure do like to use a fabricated definition to excuse your own racism.
I use the dictionary definition and I'm not racist. Stating the truth of what right wing whites continue doing today is not racism.

You know what's often built near black communities and has been responsible for the deaths of millions of black people?

Planned Parenthood abortion mills.
Incorrect. Now try not telling thattired lie.

I use the dictionary definition and I'm not racist. Stating the truth of what right wing whites continue doing today is not racism.
Yes, that's what you've been told by people who don't care about you, but manipulate you into believing what they want you to believe.

You are indeed a racist. You treat white people differently than you treat black people, simply due to their race.

Racist.

Research Shows Planned Parenthood Expands Targeting Minorities as it Spurns Racist Founder

New research shows that Planned Parenthood has located a stunning 86 percent of its abortion facilities in or near minority neighborhoods in the 25 U.S. counties with the most abortions.

These 25 counties contain 19 percent of the U.S. population and are home to 28 percent of the U.S. black population and 37 percent of the U.S. Hispanic/Latino population. In 12 of these counties, Blacks and Hispanics/Latinos are more than 50 percent of the population. In contrast, blacks are only 12.6 percent of the U.S. population and Hispanics and Latinos are 16.3 percent.

Although these 25 reflect just 1 percent of all U.S. counties, they accounted for 30 percent of all abortions in the U.S. in 2014. According to the Guttmacher Institute, over 275,000 pre-born babies were killed by abortion in these counties that year.

Tragically, because of their relatively high abortion rates, black and Hispanic/Latino babies were the victims in over 45 percent of the 926,190 abortions in the U.S. in 2014. Unfortunately, the minority abortion rate in these top 25 counties was likely higher because of the great percentage of minorities who live there.
With this in mind, Life Issues Institute’s new research analyzed the demographics (zip code populations, 2010 Census data) surrounding all 79 Planned Parenthood surgical or chemical abortion facilities located in these 25 counties in 2018, which clearly revealed Planned Parenthood’s targeting of minorities for abortion:
- 49 percent (585 of 1189) of all zip codes within five miles of the facilities had targeted minority populations that are at least twice the national average for blacks or for Hispanics/Latinos.

- Of these 585 “targeted” zip codes, 82 percent have minority populations greater than 50 percent, indicating robust minority communities near these facilities.

- In fact, black targeted zip codes in these counties have an average 55 percent black population and Hispanic/Latino targeted zip codes have an average 58 percent Hispanic/Latino population.

- 75 percent of the abortion facilities are located within or adjacent to one of these “targeted” minority zip codes. These communities are then a short walk or ride away from Planned Parenthood’s aggressive abortion-marketing tactics and thus presumably experience a higher abortion risk.

Despite Planned Parenthood of Greater New York’s recent disavowal of eugenicist founder Margaret Sanger, the abortion giant has undeniably and continuously focused on targeting minority babies for abortion. This face-saving renunciation does not alter its abortion strategy.

From 2010 to 2018, Planned Parenthood increased the number of abortion facilities in these 25 counties by 35 percent, with 15 of these 20 new abortion centers established since 2014 alone. This clearly demonstrates an accelerated strategy to increase its presence near the primary minority communities in the country, regardless of any pronouncements about Margaret Sanger.
They're killing your people. And you don't have a problem with it.

Yes, that's what you've been told by people who don't care about you, but manipulate you into believing what they want you to believe.

You are indeed a racist. You treat white people differently than you treat black people, simply due to their race.

Racist.
Noboy manipulates me fool. But you morns beieve what you are told by other racists. I'm not racist. I treat whites who are not racist the same way I treat blacks who are not racist. You racists are the ones who I have a problem with. And you racists are the only ones whining about me treating all white people some kind of way because YOU RACISTS get what you deserve from me.

Noboy manipulates me fool. But you morns beieve what you are told by other racists. I'm not racist. I treat whites who are not racist the same way I treat blacks who are not racist. You racists are the ones who I have a problem with. And you racists are the only ones whining about me treating all white people some kind of way because YOU RACISTS get what you deserve from me.
Are you ever going to get around to proving I'm a racist? Because...you never have.

Note that not kissing your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled is not driven by racism. It's driven by you being an idiot.

Research Shows Planned Parenthood Expands Targeting Minorities as it Spurns Racist Founder

They're killing your people. And you don't have a problem with it.
No they aren't. Now get your lies right son. Either we are having out of control out of wedlock births or we are having out of control abortions. It can't be both. Because if blacks are having so many abortions, it means that back women are making choices not to have children where no father will be present, or coupes are delaying childbirth until they can afford it. This would be something you racists who run your mouths all the time about black illegitimate births should be happy with. So go telI this lie to that chump Mark Robinson, he'd be stupid enough to believe it. Because I know where the orign of this lie came from junior. A white supremacist in Georgia.

Are you ever going to get around to proving I'm a racist? Because...you never have.

Note that not kissing your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled is not driven by racism. It's driven by you being an idiot.
Your posts prove it. The planned parenthood stuff is classic white racism. So is the claim that I am somehow being manipulated. So is your belief that any agreement with me is kissing my ass or that I think I am entitled to such agreement.

Your posts prove it. The planned parenthood stuff is classic white racism. So is the claim that I am somehow being manipulated. So is your belief that any agreement with me is kissing my ass or that I think I am entitled to such agreement.
None of that is proof. You have none.

You just hate white people.

You're a racist.

Forum List

Back