Now, network television is saying that racism causes tumors.

She is a descendant of slaves. She was born in America in 1964. She has a common experience of being black in America.
Since you are attempting to make a reasoned argument instead of playing the race card, I assume you are saying that my statement is not racism.

She did not experience Jim Crow in as an Indian growing up in California. That's absurd.

Since you are attempting to make a reasoned argument instead of playing the race card, I assume you are saying that my statement is not racism.

She did not experience Jim Crow in as an Indian growing up in California. That's absurd.
Yes, your coment was racist. Why in the fuck do you assholes say this kind of shit then actually think it's not racist? She grew up half black and half indian, both races were excluded by whites. So she woud have faced racism regardless. Since she grew up half black and half indian, she experenced the same white racism that has gone on from the date of her birth until this very second just like every other black person in America. So it's time you stopped repeating trumps racist bullshit and begin using your own fucking mind to recognize that Harris went to an HBCU, pledged into a black sorority and all these ACTIONS means she identiified as black.

Nobody does this to whites. And this is why your bullshit is racist.

Forum List

Back