🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now saying "Happy Holidays" isn't even good enough for these kooks

2-Christ-was-born.jpg

I've made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone I meet, if they are "offended" too phucking bad

You should also hit them with a Bible while shouting "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!!!" I'll bet that would help get the message that Jesus loves them across.

Merry Christmas to you all.

PS: Nobody has ever been offended by your saying "Merry Christmas" to them. That you guys whoop yourselves up into such hysteria every year is kinda cute.

Yeah it's not like you loons have never made a stink about it. Good grief you're stupid

Please cite ANY THREAD on this board (or any board for that matter) where someone seriously took objection at being wished a "Merry Christmas". If you can't do that, kindly shut the fuck up.

Merry Christmas to you all.

PS: Nobody has ever been offended by your saying "Merry Christmas" to them. That you guys whoop yourselves up into such hysteria every year is kinda cute.

Yeah it's not like you loons have never made a stink about it. Good grief you're stupid

Please cite ANY THREAD on this board (or any board for that matter) where someone seriously took objection at being wished a "Merry Christmas". If you can't do that, kindly shut the fuck up.

LOL Look at you trying to tell moi what to do....

12825687_8_up_yours1_xlarge.png

I've made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone I meet, if they are "offended" too phucking bad

That's so yesterday !
Now we need to clean it up even further !

We now need to be saying "Happy Federal Holidays".

Come on, we can't take a chance that one out of a thousand might get their feelings hurt.
My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings, I take my First Amendment rights very serious;)

"My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings"
I'm sure that is a direct quote from Jesus, but I can't find it. You want to help me find that?

Well I say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

If they don't like it they can kiss my ass.
My daughter who is 3 told a woman merry Christmas this morning at the store. I told her to. I said it as well. To hell with the PC shit.
You will rarely find someone that would piss off. It has about as much meaning as a drug store Christmas (AKA pagan) tree.

That's so yesterday !
Now we need to clean it up even further !

We now need to be saying "Happy Federal Holidays".

Come on, we can't take a chance that one out of a thousand might get their feelings hurt.
My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings, I take my First Amendment rights very serious;)

"My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings"
I'm sure that is a direct quote from Jesus, but I can't find it. You want to help me find that?

Get lost ya tea bagging libtard

It looks like the article is poking a bit of fun at the loons by pointing out their absurdity.

The true correct greeting is "happy something, or not."

Forum List

Back