🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now saying "Happy Holidays" isn't even good enough for these kooks

I do think it was satire, or at least tongue in cheek. I paraphrase:The upside when you say "Happy Federal Holiday" is that you are not limited to the traditional holiday season and you can say it at other times of year.

Bottom line is she and her friends can say whatever they want, and it is YOU RUBES who are actually the ones who are offended by what others do.
I'm offended by satire that isn't clever or amusing.
I'm offended by Uranus.

Then quit putting your nose down there.
My nose has never been close to Uranus.

150749_923023831050469_3840576959078767992_n.jpg

I'll pray for you (not really).
Matthew 5:

Love Your Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

Doesn't the suggested "happy federal holiday" sound rather communist?
Nope. What's communist about it?
Government as holiday.
We've had federal holidays for a long time. There is absolutely nothing communist about it, Senator McCarthy.
My tongue in cheek went over your head.
Don't tell me it went to Uranus!
You are tedious. Must be because your head is in Uranus.

I'll pray for you (not really).
Matthew 5:

Love Your Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…
I'll have to work on that. Meanwhile...

Praise Jesus.

which you're entitled to do...

just leave the rest of us alone, mmmkay?
You came to this thread to tell people who weren't talking to you to leave you alone?

is English your first language, nutty one?
So you came to this thread to tell people who weren't talking to you to leave you alone?

It's "yes" or "no".

But we know the answer. The answer is yes. You came to this thread, where nobody was talking to you, to tell those people to leave you the hell alone!

And you think I'm nutty, lol.

Forum List

Back