🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now saying "Happy Holidays" isn't even good enough for these kooks

It looks like the article is poking a bit of fun at the loons by pointing out their absurdity.

The true correct greeting is "happy something, or not."

Oh you can tell they realize how absurd they are...it's hilarious and the sooner these goofs realize their faux hurt feelings is nothing but attention seeking the better off they will be

I've made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone I meet, if they are "offended" too phucking bad

That's so yesterday !
Now we need to clean it up even further !

We now need to be saying "Happy Federal Holidays".

Come on, we can't take a chance that one out of a thousand might get their feelings hurt.
My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings, I take my First Amendment rights very serious;)

"My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings"
I'm sure that is a direct quote from Jesus, but I can't find it. You want to help me find that?

Get lost ya tea bagging libtard

Too much fun watching you melt down.

I've made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone I meet, if they are "offended" too phucking bad

That's so yesterday !

Come on, we can't take a chance that one out of a thousand might get their feelings hurt.
My intent is to hurt their tender little feelings, I take my First Amendment rights very serious;)

I'm sure that is a direct quote from Jesus, but I can't find it. You want to help me find that?

Get lost ya tea bagging libtard

Too much fun watching you melt down.

I think it'a hilarious, your problem is you confuse my laughing at you retards with hysteria. I don't take a liberal alive serious, dude

That's so yesterday !

I'm telling you, if she isn't on Satan's payroll she sure as hell ought to be. I think he went on vacation when she "found" faith.

Again, sorry Jesus, and I'm sorry that they celebrate your birthday on a pagan holiday, with pagan symbols, and this guy of course.
148778-Santa-Know-Who-Is-Naughty.jpg

Why is Santa so jolly? He knows where all the naughty girls live...

That's so yesterday !

I'm telling you, if she isn't on Satan's payroll she sure as well ought to be. I think he went on vacation when she "found" faith.

Again, sorry Jesus, and I'm sorry that they celebrate your birthday on a pagan holiday, with pagan symbols, and this guy of course.
Santa_by_ODS_Photography.jpg

Why is Santa so jolly? He knows where all the naughty girls live...

That'll make anyone say Ho Ho........Hoooooo

I do think it was satire, or at least tongue in cheek. I paraphrase:The upside when you say "Happy Federal Holiday" is that you are not limited to the traditional holiday season and you can say it at other times of year.

Bottom line is she and her friends can say whatever they want, and it is YOU RUBES who are actually the ones who are offended by what others do.

Doesn't the suggested "happy federal holiday" sound rather communist?

I do think it was satire, or at least tongue in cheek. I paraphrase:The upside when you say "Happy Federal Holiday" is that you are not limited to the traditional holiday season and you can say it at other times of year.

Bottom line is she and her friends can say whatever they want, and it is YOU RUBES who are actually the ones who are offended by what others do.
I'm offended by satire that isn't clever or amusing.

I'm offended by Uranus.

I'm offended by Uranus.

Then quit putting your nose down there.

Forum List

Back