Now that Hunter Biden has confirmed his laptop is real, how do we address the MASSIVE intelligence failure that claimed it was Russian disinformation?

There was alot of russian disinformation at the time.

Like what?

If US intelligence officials report about what they believe to be true, its not considered to be political activity.

But they were all wrong. How did Hunter Biden fool them all into thinking his laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign? This was a MASSIVE failure of our intelligence community. They ALL missed this.

There was alot of russian disinformation at the time. The relevant disinformation was about a ukrainian biolab, and Hunter funding it.
Right wing media often echoed russian disinformation, and added their own garbage onto it, such as the hunter laptop.

If US intelligence officials report about what they believe to be true, its not considered to be political activity.
haha it appears nobody was echoing russian disinformation…it was all true
frankly over the past 7 years it appears the only people spreading russian misinformation was dembots…with the russian conspiracy hoax

Any fact reality harmful to Biden or democrat witch hunts was given a media branding of “Disinformation” to assure censorship and removal of those fact realities.

But Hunter Biden isn't just another citizen. There is mounting evidence
And by "mounting evidence", you mean "some crazy stuff that my cult made up". On behalf of Russia, of course. It's not a secret who the right serves. Russia is their white Christian fascist ideological partner, and Russia gives them money and propaganda support, so the right allies with Russia against the USA.

And since nobody pays attention to the crazy stuff that the right-wing cult makes up, that proves the conspiracy is even bigger than everyone thought. To the conspiracy cultist, all disproof of their conspiracy is seen as proof of the coverup.

And by "mounting evidence", you mean "some crazy stuff that my cult made up". On behalf of Russia, of course. It's not a secret who the right serves. Russia is their white Christian fascist ideological partner, and Russia gives them money and propaganda support, so the right allies with Russia against the USA.

And since nobody pays attention to the crazy stuff that the right-wing cult makes up, that proves the conspiracy is even bigger than everyone thought. To the conspiracy cultist, all disproof of their conspiracy is seen as proof of the coverup.
Cult
Disinformation

All non rebuttal name calling only

Cult
Disinformation
It's normal for hardcore cultists to declare that all the normal people are the real cult. Their cult masters tell them to say such things.

I don't think you'll ever get out. You're in too deep. You get too much emotional satisfaction from thinking that you have this secret knowledge. It makes you feel special. That's how cults suck in the weak-minded, by telling them how special they are.

It isn't my side that 'made stuff up'.

Everybody should be innocent until proven guilty. But your side doesn't want to see or acknowledge ANY possible evidence of guilt of Hunter or Joe or anybody else on your side. It's all conspiracy theories made up by us don't you know?

It's normal for hardcore cultists to declare that all the normal people are the real cult. Their cult masters tell them to say such things.

I don't think you'll ever get out. You're in too deep. You get too much emotional satisfaction from thinking that you have this secret knowledge. It makes you feel special. That's how cults suck in the weak-minded, by telling them how special they are.

The thing is, it's not secret knowledge.
Outside of The Democrat Media Bubble Cult it's simply knowledge.

wasn’t really secret knowledge….anyone not in the cult knew the laptop was really xiden’s and not russian disinformation

It isn't my side that 'made stuff up'.
Well, yeah, it is.

That's not "hunter biden laptop data" that was analyzed. That was the supposed disk image, which that had been tampered with, over and over.

And you fell for it. And you're still falling for it, even when it gets pointed out how your were fooled. If you admitted to getting played, you'd have to leave your cult, and the cult gives you emotional warm fuzzies.

Seriously, you're not actually claiming that Hunter Biden drove to nowhere New Jersey, dropped off his laptop full of incriminating information at a random store, and then never picked it up?

You are? You're willing to humiliate yourself that much? You are a devoted cultist.

What office is Hunter Biden running for again? Refresh my memory. Is he second or third in line to the Presidency? :)
None and not in line at all.

Makes one wonder why so many people were willing to lie to protect him.

Your thoughts on that question?

Well, yeah, it is.

That's not "hunter biden laptop data" that was analyzed. That was the supposed disk image, which that had been tampered with, over and over.

And you fell for it. And you're still falling for it, even when it gets pointed out how your were fooled. If you admitted to getting played, you'd have to leave your cult, and the cult gives you emotional warm fuzzies.

Seriously, you're not actually claiming that Hunter Biden drove to nowhere New Jersey, dropped off his laptop full of incriminating information at a random store, and then never picked it up?

You are? You're willing to humiliate yourself that much? You are a devoted cultist.
I posted what I believe to be credible links. Give your evidence for your conspiracy theory if you have any. And don't quote those so-called intel experts that even the most rapid leftwing media has now admitted were lying.

None and not in line at all.

Makes one wonder why so many people were willing to lie to protect him.

Your thoughts on that question?
Makes one wonder why so many right wingers are desperate to make him a distraction? He's nobody. So, like Trump's children, why do you care? I don't.

The answer is, you care because Joe Biden is a Democrat. And your perceived enemy. ^Shrug^.

I posted what I believe to be credible links. Give your evidence for your conspiracy theory if you have any. And don't quote those so-called intel experts that even the most rapid leftwing media has now admitted were lying.

That one is literally insane.

Makes one wonder why so many right wingers are desperate to make him a distraction? He's nobody. So, like Trump's children, why do you care? I don't.

The answer is, you care because Joe Biden is a Democrat. And your perceived enemy. ^Shrug^.

President Trump's children weren't compromised and selling access to the President to foreign powers.

Nothing "perceived" about it.
We have an adversarial political system
Sorry that you don't know that.

Forum List

Back