Now that Kamela Harris who didnt win a single vote is the Democrat Nominee, just a reminder of what it is like to work for her.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Kamala Harris' staff turnover driven by burnout and apprehension to being labeled a 'Harris person': Axios
Turnover in Harris' office is being driven by burnout and worries of being labeled a "Harris person," per Axios.
For months, the vice president has battled the narrative that her office has been dysfunctional.
She has seen the departure of several aides this year — notably senior advisor Symone Sanders.
Can you imagine getting that phone call from Kamela saying that she wants you to work for her as her VP? Since she failed at doing anything during her term of VP, except driving her office help away, i bet the eventual VP for Harris will have his/her/its hands full. Probably last about 3 months they step down as the VP for an overbearing female.

1721684212494.png

Kamala is not yet the nominee.

homO, Schumer, and Jeffries have not yet endorsed

There is still time to pardon David dePape and name him the nominee....

Kamala Harris' staff turnover driven by burnout and apprehension to being labeled a 'Harris person': Axios Can you imagine getting that phone call from Kamela saying that she wants you to work for her as her VP? Since she failed at doing anything during her term of VP, except driving her office help away, i bet the eventual VP for Harris will have his/her/its hands full. Probably last about 3 months they step down as the VP for an overbearing female.

View attachment 982028
I actually clicked on this OP. It's been awhile and I should have known better.

They've obviously given up on '24. When you field a dizzy slut with the intellect of a frozen fence post, you've just thrown in the towel. Look for the Buttplug or something else equally repulsive to fill out the ticket - there's 2 rejects they won't have to deal with in '28.

Let's have fun with it and continue to laugh and point at them. :laughing0301:

31af28ff1915641c.jpg

They've obviously given up on '24. When you field a dizzy slut with the intellect of a frozen fence post, you've just thrown in the towel. Look for the Buttplug or something else equally repulsive to fill out the ticket - there's 2 rejects they won't have to deal with in '28.

Let's have fun with it and continue to laugh and point at them. :laughing0301:

View attachment 982038
tenor.gif

There's the bigoted GOP Americans have come to know and not love.

Musings of the Dem knucklehead.​

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day.'​

-Kamala harris

Forum List

Back