Now that Kasich wins Ohio his mission is to catch Cruz

Trump will not be the nominee. The convention will be brokered. Kasich is the seasoned vet here, and where some have discounted him he's stayed the course, knowing exactly where he wants to go.

Kasich's goals is not to go in with the most delegates. It's to go in with more than Cruz if possible, or at least be close enough with Cruz to have negotiating leverage. If he does, he likely becomes the nominee. And if he is nominated, he defeats Clinton in November. If not, we get four more years of Democrat occupancy in the Oval Office.
I have been saying this for weeks

Kasich needs to win PA & CA - both are very possible

If he does, he becomes the "compromise candidate"

He is our (by our, I mean republicans) best candidate, but Hillary is very vulnerable, I think even Trump can beat her

But I have been a Kasich guy for 20 + years...

All kasich can do is give Trump the nomination. The only one who can beat him is cruz

Correct if it was still a four man race. But now it's a three man race, and momentum can go a long way.

Not that I have a lot of faith in Kasich catching up, but anything can happen at this point. It's still too early in the game.

Hmmm...how to catch Cruz? Oh, I know, file a lawsuit against him charging that a Canadian birth certificate Cruz has means he is ineligible to run for president based on the constitutional provision that you must be a natural born citizen in the US or territories. Cruz even spent several years in Canada after being borh there before he finally came to the US. Some say the family immigrated illegally too. There is documentation of this. With 5 liberals on the Supreme Court still steaming after their conservative minority (now) buddies handed the presidency to Bush in 2000, don't count out a Challenge that kills Cruz in the cradle..

All kasich can do is give Trump the nomination. The only one who can beat him is cruz

Correct if it was still a four man race. But now it's a three man race, and momentum can go a long way.

Not that I have a lot of faith in Kasich catching up, but anything can happen at this point. It's still too early in the game.

Kasich has about as much momentum as the Titanic after hitting an iceberg. If anyone has momentum it's Trump. But he doesn't do well in a one on one match up

Hmmm...how to catch Cruz? Oh, I know, file a lawsuit against him charging that a Canadian birth certificate Cruz has means he is ineligible to run for president based on the constitutional provision that you must be a natural born citizen in the US or territories. Cruz even spent several years in Canada after being borh there before he finally came to the US. Some say the family immigrated illegally too. There is documentation of this. With 5 liberals on the Supreme Court still steaming after their conservative minority (now) buddies handed the presidency to Bush in 2000, don't count out a Challenge that kills Cruz in the cradle..

Red herring.

McCain was not born in the US but a child of US parents.

DumBama is suspected of not being born in the US, but a moot point since his mother was an American citizen.

Cruz's mother is an American citizen.

That challenge would never take place.

Kasich has about as much momentum as the Titanic after hitting an iceberg. If anyone has momentum it's Trump. But he doesn't do well in a one on one match up

If you looked at the poll results today, Kasich beat Rubio in a couple of states which nobody would have predicted. He's doing better and better each time. Now it all depends on how states (who have not voted yet) look at the race.

He's won ONE state for cripes sake, be realistic. He can't catch Cruz.

His speech is ridiculous. He almost cries? WTH??!! I think he may start burning incense and having everyone share a group hug. What he should do is start writing self help books
Kasich has a problem and a big one at that.
Major Kasich backer embroiled in sex-slave suit
That puts him in the same exact league as Bill and Hillary Clinton.
that's a sad story and disgusting, but not a reflection on Kasich

not anymore on Kasich than the protesters are Trump's fault

Trump will not be the nominee. The convention will be brokered. Kasich is the seasoned vet here, and where some have discounted him he's stayed the course, knowing exactly where he wants to go.

Kasich's goals is not to go in with the most delegates. It's to go in with more than Cruz if possible, or at least be close enough with Cruz to have negotiating leverage. If he does, he likely becomes the nominee. And if he is nominated, he defeats Clinton in November. If not, we get four more years of Democrat occupancy in the Oval Office.

Its not a winning strategy. Lets say they succeed. Then Trump, the candidate with the most delegates.....doesn't get the nomination.

Do you honestly think that Trump supporters are going to back Cruz/Kasich after that fiasco? The odds are very good that Trump will just run as a third party candidate and split the GOP like an overripe melon.

Its Trump or go fuck yourself. And Trump is the worst candidate to run against Hillary. Its a thing of beauty. At this point the GOP is just punching itself in the nuts...over and over and over and over.

:lmao:

Quite an absurd thread. If the nomination is STOLEN from whomever has the most delegates the GOP will get COMPLETELY destroyed in November.
You think the public is mad now just wait till you tell them their votes didn't count by ignoring the will of the people.
You establishment types keep this shit up you will destroy the party for decades.

His speech is ridiculous. He almost cries? WTH??!! I think he may start burning incense and having everyone share a group hug. What he should do is start writing self help books

A president with a conscience? Haven't had one of those in a very long time. ;)

How many sex offenders, rapists, murderor voted for Trump and cruz do you think?

How many sex offenders, rapists, murderor voted for Trump and cruz do you think?
Felons can't vote.

A president with a conscience? Haven't had one of those in a very long time. ;)
Kascish is pro-Amnesty.

I will not vote for anyone who is.

Felons can't vote.
Yes we can.

Quite an absurd thread. If the nomination is STOLEN from whomever has the most delegates the GOP will get COMPLETELY destroyed in November.
You think the public is mad now just wait till you tell them their votes didn't count by ignoring the will of the people.
You establishment types keep this shit up you will destroy the party for decades.

Correct, and as being reported, Trump IS drawing in a lot of new voters to the RNC. This is almost identical to what we've seen in the Obama election.

They may hold their noses and vote for Trump, but they will do it anyway. They are not about to give up this opportunity to "expand the tent."

Felons can't vote.
They have and they will in November....if Hillary has anything to do with it.

Felons can't vote.

If dead people can who cant?

Forum List

Back