Now that science is welcomed back...

Now that maturity, sanity, dignity, respect and science is back, will the arts follow?

In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house.

Come January, can we expect artists to be honored in the East Room again? I certainly hope so.

The soprano Beverly Sills once said, "Art is the signature of civilization."

For four years, our civilization's signature has been a crudely fashioned X.

Science was always welcome. Fauci and the CDC could attest to that.

I'd say the country did pretty damned well for the last four years. Of course that was before the Chinese loosed their virus on the world.
Why hasn`t Trump sued those Chinese mice?

For all anyone knows the USA could have sued China. Let us know if you find out. LOL

It has been proven over and over for decades that music stimulates certain areas of the brain.

It has been proven over and over and over for decades that children who play a musical instrument and learn music do much better in other subjects like math, reading and logic.

I don't know if there have been studies on how visual art such as drawings or paintings effect the brain but I wouldn't be surprised if they had the same effect as music.

I'm not surprised the trump people don't see the value and benefit of music and art.

Well I like a good movie but have nothing good to say about most in Hollywood. Most of the singers today are so ego driven what they think doesn't mean much.

You be impressed. I'm not.

Now that maturity, sanity, dignity, respect and science is back, will the arts follow?

In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house.

Come January, can we expect artists to be honored in the East Room again? I certainly hope so.

The soprano Beverly Sills once said, "Art is the signature of civilization."

For four years, our civilization's signature has been a crudely fashioned X.
Talk about condescending...
WTF would you know about art or science?
Had I followed Trump for the passed few years, absolutely nothing.
Had I followed Trump for the passed few years, absolutely nothing.
Of course if you would of continued with your education and moved out of the public ones, you would understand your mistake.

Had I followed Trump for the past few years, absolutely nothing.
Would have. Careful about stones in glass houses.

Politics? Do you mean government? Like the government of, by and for the people?

You are a person and not 'the people'.
Art may be your thing , but Mathematics isn't working well for you.

Seriously, you have got to be the only person I know that can screw up counting to one ... :thup:

Just because you have no regard for high culture, I don't have to wear a red trucker's ball cap.

Is that why galleries, concert halls and museums are in cosmopolitan cities and not out by the fair grounds where demolition derbies are staged?
I am very impressed by this flame..

Politics? Do you mean government? Like the government of, by and for the people?

You are a person and not 'the people'.
Art may be your thing , but Mathematics isn't working well for you.

Seriously, you have got to be the only person I know that can screw up counting to one ... :thup:

Just because you have no regard for high culture, I don't have to wear a red trucker's ball cap.

Is that why galleries, concert halls and museums are in cosmopolitan cities and not out by the fair grounds where demolition derbies are staged?
95% of the people in cosmopolitan cities will never go to those things unless forced by a school trip. They are needed, but alas not the first choice of people. The funny car and dirt truck races full up the football stadiums when in those areas.

It has been proven over and over for decades that music stimulates certain areas of the brain.

It has been proven over and over and over for decades that children who play a musical instrument and learn music do much better in other subjects like math, reading and logic.

I don't know if there have been studies on how visual art such as drawings or paintings effect the brain but I wouldn't be surprised if they had the same effect as music.

I'm not surprised the trump people don't see the value and benefit of music and art.
Hold on a minute! They like Sweet Home Alabama.

Forum List

Back