Now that science is welcomed back...

Now that maturity, sanity, dignity, respect and science is back, will the arts follow?

In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house.

Come January, can we expect artists to be honored in the East Room again? I certainly hope so.

The soprano Beverly Sills once said, "Art is the signature of civilization."

For four years, our civilization's signature has been a crudely fashioned X.

Lie, Kid Rock, Kanye west, without even searching google.
Ahh! The A Listers!

Now that maturity, sanity, dignity, respect and science is back, will the arts follow?

In his four years subletting the White House, Trump never hosted musicians, sculptors, writers, painters or poets in the people.'s house.

Come January, can we expect artists to be honored in the East Room again? I certainly hope so.

Most artsy types are also progressive twats like you who can't put business over politics.
Politics? Do you mean government? Like the government of, by and for the people?

Science is embraced by the Dimz now?

Great, let's talk some BIOLOGY!

13-meiosis-and-sexual-life-cycles-18-638-15434694C7A788D78AD-thumb400.jpg

So will now begin at conception and it is a life, it isn’t just tissue matter. I wonder if real science will change anyone’s opinion?

So will there be two sexes for human beings as science tells us or will there still be inequity in sports, men using women’s bathrooms because the men feel like a woman?

Let’s hope science does still exist.

Lie, Kid Rock, Kanye west, without even searching google.
Ahh! The A Listers!

you said "never" and I showed you either were ignorant of the real situation, or knew about these two and purposefully lied.

Which was it?

Most artsy types are also progressive twats like you who can't put business over politics.
Politics? Do you mean government? Like the government of, by and for the people?

No I mean self centered progressive soi twat politics that you possess.

Whiny little wimps who have the "courage" to stand with the MSM, hoity toity DC cocktail circuit weenies, and entertainment empty skulls.

So will now begin at conception and it is a life, it isn’t just tissue matter. I wonder if real science will change anyone’s opinion?

So will there be two sexes for human beings as science tells us or will there still be inequity in sports, men using women’s bathrooms because the men feel like a woman?

Jayzus!

Why don't you science-denying homophobes calm down? Yer done!

I'm wondering if the arts will be celebrated again, not dragging luddites from the darkness of ignorance into the light!

Talk about condescending...
WTF would you know about art or science?
Had I followed Trump for the passed few years, absolutely nothing.
You rely on the White House for art and science sourcing?

Jayzus!

I'm wondering if the arts will be celebrated again, not dragging luddites from the darkness of ignorance into the light!
So what you're saying is Biden killed Santa..

I look to the White House to celebrate and honor the arts.

I look to the White House to celebrate and honor the arts.
I prefer the Kennedy Center for that.

Jayzus!

Exactly! That's precisely what I meant!

Only you have the prescience to understand that when I asked if the arts would again be celebrated and honored, I was actually saying Santa is dead by President-elect Biden's hand!

Jayzus!

Only you have the prescience to understand that when I asked if the arts would again be celebrated and honored, I was actually saying Santa is dead by President-elect Biden's hand!
I always liked you ( no matter what)

So santa lives ...

You are a person and not 'the people'.
Art may be your thing , but Mathematics isn't working well for you.

Seriously, you have got to be the only person I know that can screw up counting to one ... :thup:

Last edited:

Jayzus!

Love you, that was a mind blast of information..for this Chicago guy in Idaho..

Jayzus!

What did I post that wasn’t based on science?

What part of my post was homophobic?

It seems you can’t deny the science I brought up, only two sexes and life begins at conception.

As far as art being celebrated at the White House? I don’t need the White House to watch read, listen to music, watch plays, enjoy musicals, go to and art gallery or enjoy any of the arts. I can enjoy talented people no matter who is in the White House, pretty strange if that is required of you.

You are a person and not 'the people'.
Art may be your thing , but Mathematics isn't working well for you.

Seriously, you have got to be the only person I know that can screw up counting to one ... :thup:

Just because you have no regard for high culture, I don't have to wear a red trucker's ball cap.

Is that why galleries, concert halls and museums are in cosmopolitan cities and not out by the fair grounds where demolition derbies are staged?

And on this day not a shit was given.

Jayzus!

What did I post that wasn’t based on science?

What part of my post was homophobic?

It seems you can’t deny the science I brought up, only two sexes and life begins at conception.

As far as art being celebrated at the White House? I don’t need the White House to watch read, listen to music, watch plays, enjoy musicals, go to and art gallery or enjoy any of the arts. I can enjoy talented people no matter who is in the White House, pretty strange if that is required of you.
I look to the White House to celebrate and honor the arts. When the White House fails to do so it speaks volumes about what is to be celebrated and honored.

And on this day not a shit was given.
'Twas ever thus from the low brow crowd.

Shouldn't you be watching professional wrestling?

Forum List

Back