Now that Trump has ordered ‘Spygate’ docs declassified, here’s what we can expect to see

first he gathers all his kiss assers around to praise him and then he has them gather around to say he had no tantrum Wish repubs would get their heads out of this morons butt

No one is more deserving of vengeance on the Democrats than Donald Trump.
Let the pos run as the impeached President It's dems constitutional duty to impeach him for his crimes Let the country see all his crimes
Ahhh yes...the party of INFANTICIDE....BABY KILLERS looking for a crime.....the IRONY will escape few....even with your TIRE pressure IQ
Baby killers ?? Ever take a gander at Roe V Wade? Maybe your corrupt SC will over turn BUT up till that time womens choice is the rule and WHEN will hypocrite repub women open their mouths?
So was Dredd Scott a SC MISTAKE....ASSHOLE!
I really have tried to avoid foul language in referring to you but il seems like you're just a prick ,,a republican ,but I repeat myself
Let the pos run as the impeached President It's dems constitutional duty to impeach him for his crimes Let the country see all his crimes
Ahhh yes...the party of INFANTICIDE....BABY KILLERS looking for a crime.....the IRONY will escape few....even with your TIRE pressure IQ
Baby killers ?? Ever take a gander at Roe V Wade? Maybe your corrupt SC will over turn BUT up till that time womens choice is the rule and WHEN will hypocrite repub women open their mouths?
So was Dredd Scott a SC MISTAKE....ASSHOLE!
I really have tried to avoid foul language in referring to you but il seems like you're just a prick ,,a republican ,but I repeat myself
Are you afraid of it...you seem to be afraid of lots of things especially Trump related, pissant

LOL yeah meddling for scumps benefit

Wait just a few posts ago you loved Comey, now you hate him again?

No ,no hate ,,just think he made a big mistake coming out with that hillary stuff just before election

That wasn't a mistake, his damn penis/ego got in the way of his brains

I remember thinking damn this guy really is head of the F.B.I? What a retard, then I realized he never had a badge and just some dumb ass appointed lawyer to the position.

Just like a republican belittle a man who's 10 times smarter than the moron you put in the WH

Lol, he is so smart, he is stupid?

Seriously dude, I thought you were old enough to gain wisdom?

Do us a favor and ask God as it says in the book of James..

James 1:5

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

they did the other day
View attachment 262384
Yes over 400 women demonstrations over all the country
And HERE is an example of what shows up...

VKVTlTi.jpg

Wait just a few posts ago you loved Comey, now you hate him again?

No ,no hate ,,just think he made a big mistake coming out with that hillary stuff just before election

That wasn't a mistake, his damn penis/ego got in the way of his brains

I remember thinking damn this guy really is head of the F.B.I? What a retard, then I realized he never had a badge and just some dumb ass appointed lawyer to the position.

Just like a republican belittle a man who's 10 times smarter than the moron you put in the WH
His job wasn't to kiss trumps ass

The piece of shit lawyers job was also not to decide an election

breaking-comeys-notes-revealed-to-wapo-by-anonymous-fbi-source-21555830.png

first he gathers all his kiss assers around to praise him and then he has them gather around to say he had no tantrum Wish repubs would get their heads out of this morons butt
PURGE You're all like sheep Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want Barr to make G. Gordon Liddy the prosecutor for Hillary’s FBIgate trial......just to watch Hillary totally freak-out.
ggliddyrtetty.jpg

After months and months of delays, POTUS Donald Trump on Thursday finally instructed the federal law enforcement and intelligence community to turn over all documents requested by Attorney General William Barr for declassification as they relate to “Spygate,” the biggest political scandal in American history committed by one of the most corrupt administrations (the Obama regime) in our history.

While Barr has also been instructed by the president to ensure that classified information legitimately harmful to national security or to innocent parties remain hidden, Americans should expect a tsunami of information to be divulged in the coming weeks and months — enough to carry POTUS Trump well into his 2020 reelection campaign.

Already Democrats are running for the nearest friendly establishment media types to claim that Trump is once again out of control, harming our intelligence services, covering up stuff, and generally destroying what was left of our republic.

In other words, they are claiming Trump is doing things that they have done and the Obama deep state did to the president, which is par for the course for Democrats. If you ever want to know what they are trying to hide or what they are guilty of, just wait and they’ll blame Republicans for it.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com...

Babbling old biddies and fat guys passing out?

This set of questions may well explain the above:

—Were there any congressional DemonRATS involved in this scandal? If so, who are they and what roles did they play?

—Did they leak any classified information? Did they break any other laws in the process of helping to facilitate the scandal?

We have a REAL AG this time that is sure to investigate these allegations!

Will all that happen before or after Trump finally releases the results from his investigations into the birth certificate, or all those illegal voters?
Lol, Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

After months and months of delays, POTUS Donald Trump on Thursday finally instructed the federal law enforcement and intelligence community to turn over all documents requested by Attorney General William Barr for declassification as they relate to “Spygate,” the biggest political scandal in American history committed by one of the most corrupt administrations (the Obama regime) in our history.

While Barr has also been instructed by the president to ensure that classified information legitimately harmful to national security or to innocent parties remain hidden, Americans should expect a tsunami of information to be divulged in the coming weeks and months — enough to carry POTUS Trump well into his 2020 reelection campaign.

Already Democrats are running for the nearest friendly establishment media types to claim that Trump is once again out of control, harming our intelligence services, covering up stuff, and generally destroying what was left of our republic.

In other words, they are claiming Trump is doing things that they have done and the Obama deep state did to the president, which is par for the course for Democrats. If you ever want to know what they are trying to hide or what they are guilty of, just wait and they’ll blame Republicans for it.

—Were there any congressional DemonRATS involved in this scandal? If so, who are they and what roles did they play?

—Did they leak any classified information? Did they break any other laws in the process of helping to facilitate the scandal?

I believe that Obama had classified a lot of documents top secret before he had left office, to make it hard for Pres.Trump to investigate them. But Pres.Trump needs to declassified all documents. Even including the JFK's files. And I mean all of them.

PURGE You're all like sheep Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You really aren't taking the collapse of your Russia hoax well at all are you? Or the fact that Trump and Barr are about to expose the REAL criminals.

Will all that happen before or after Trump finally releases the results from his investigations into the birth certificate, or all those illegal voters?

It will happen when it is most politically effective.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Revenge seems to be Trump's only goal. What else could you expect from such a small man?

Not so. Trump is all over social media and he's doing what the people want, not what the donors want.

Yes he's doing what about 1/3 of the voters want. Hardly enough to represent what the country as a whole wants. Don't count on him getting lucky two times in a row.

Actually he's what's right for a change. That is unless you see something wrong with upholding law and order for a change. Of course I know you think it depends on who's being prosecuted as the left should always be held guiltless of any crime or any wrong doing regardless of what kinda crap they try to pull.

Forum List

Back