Now that we won Im just gonna say it: Summer ‘21 Biden should step aside for Harris.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
Harris is a call girl who "worked" her way into politics. Give me a break.
Wow that’s the best counter argument you can make?! You’re a child. Grow up
Countering what? Biden is a dementia patient already goofball.
A dementia patient just beat your great president?! Wow, that’s embarrassing
Not for me, I voted for President Trump.
Yes I know. You voted for the loser, the guy you’re calling a dementia patient won.
Yes the Depends wearing, diaper filling, strained pea eating nursing home resident you voted for.
If a guy like that can beat Trump then that’s gotta humiliating to Trump and those who see the world like you do. I’m sorry, sounds like you will be very embarrassed to be an American in a President Biden world
He beat Trump only with massive fraud.

Who do you think you're fooling?

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch

That isn't going to happen.

I think Biden is in pretty good shape. Especially compared to Trump, who is at least 50 lb. overweight if not more.
Biden has no brain that's why he weighs less. Plus his Depends girdle makes him look thinner.
If a guy with no brain can beat Trump in an election then that’s pretty pathetic for Trump and his supporters. Time to regroup

A guy in his basement beat Trump.
That's how much people hated Trump.
Very true.....plus the additional votes those haters created when they were behind.
How did they create votes? Your pulling shit out of your ass. But please go ahead and try to back it up
Republicans are forever put on the defensive on issue after issue. The Prog propaganda machine can not be beat. Karl Marx to Lenin to Mao to Alinsky to the modern Prog Progressive Party in our nation. The best to keep doing short of violence is to keep telling you.
Says the guys supporting the most dishonest president in our history. Blame the media all you want but both excuses lies and Trump has spouted more lies and divisive rhetoric than any leader Ive ever witnessed. Time for him to leave
ROFL! That's only according to laying morons like you.

Yes I know. You voted for the loser, the guy you’re calling a dementia patient won.
Yes the Depends wearing, diaper filling, strained pea eating nursing home resident you voted for.
If a guy like that can beat Trump then that’s gotta humiliating to Trump and those who see the world like you do. I’m sorry, sounds like you will be very embarrassed to be an American in a President Biden world

I’m not trying to fool anybody. You’re the one making retarded claims with absolutely NOTHING to back them up. You just parrot the loser in the White House and make yourself look foolish in the process

That isn't going to happen.

I think Biden is in pretty good shape. Especially compared to Trump, who is at least 50 lb. overweight if not more.
Biden has no brain that's why he weighs less. Plus his Depends girdle makes him look thinner.
If a guy with no brain can beat Trump in an election then that’s pretty pathetic for Trump and his supporters. Time to regroup

A guy in his basement beat Trump.
That's how much people hated Trump.
Very true.....plus the additional votes those haters created when they were behind.
How did they create votes? Your pulling shit out of your ass. But please go ahead and try to back it up
Republicans are forever put on the defensive on issue after issue. The Prog propaganda machine can not be beat. Karl Marx to Lenin to Mao to Alinsky to the modern Prog Progressive Party in our nation. The best to keep doing short of violence is to keep telling you.
Says the guys supporting the most dishonest president in our history. Blame the media all you want but both excuses lies and Trump has spouted more lies and divisive rhetoric than any leader Ive ever witnessed. Time for him to leave
ROFL! That's only according to laying morons like you.
Yes I’m laying on the floor laughing at your absurdity and utter lack of evidence to back up your poor loser excuses.

I’m not trying to fool anybody. You’re the one making retarded claims with absolutely NOTHING to back them up. You just parrot the loser in the White House and make yourself look foolish in the process
You're lying, douchebag. There is tons of evidence in this forum.

Anyone that knew anything knew that this was going to be a bait and switch. I hope Biden remains President for four years and then voted out and Harris never becomes President. Trying to backdoor an unpopular Harris is pretty dirty, legal but it is dirty.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

You mean Hunter? Yes, he probably scored a couple hundred dollar rocks of crack tonight, and a new laptop.

Bet you can't wait to see the Hunter Biden/Kamala Harris fuck videos coming out soon. I heard she can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch ball.

Ooooh. Serious butthurt going on here.
Better order buttcream now, I heard it's pretty much sold out in Fly-Over Country, otherwise known as Trump's base.

You obviously misinterpreted what I wrote. What you misconstrued to be "butthurt" was actually mockery, ridicule, and taunting.

In other words, I was making fun of your cum-guzzling slut of a candidate.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

You mean Hunter? Yes, he probably scored a couple hundred dollar rocks of crack tonight, and a new laptop.

Bet you can't wait to see the Hunter Biden/Kamala Harris fuck videos coming out soon. I heard she can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch ball.

Better order buttcream now, I heard it's pretty much sold out in Fly-Over Country, otherwise known as Trump's base.

The person you replied to isn't in fly over country or even in America.

That one is a russian troll in russia hired to help trump stay in the White House.

Yes that one is very upset. That one knows what is in store for russia if Biden becomes president.

Still seeing "Russians" everywhere you look? Be sure to check under your bed and in your closet tonight, they could be hiding in there for all you know.

Ol' Trump sure did a number on you people's heads, didn't he, ya dumb fuckers? God bless that orange SOB for making ya'll look so stupid.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::clap:

Ummmmm, you ain't "won" anything, cupcake.

All you done is cheat in the wake of an exaggerated "plague", mail-in ballots and all. Hard to prove everything right now... congratulations on your malicious coup.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

That one is a russian troll in russia hired to help trump stay in the White House.

Yes that one is very upset. That one knows what is in store for russia if Biden becomes president.
Hahahahahahaha Russian trolls and melty glaciers and Easter Bunnies and the Sandman and.....

Those idiots who dismiss anyone who disagrees with them as "Russian trolls" are oblivious and unaware of the fact that their own candidate is both a paid Russian and a paid Chinese asset.

Trump never took a dime from either one, but it's common knowledge that Biden did. And when they come to collect what's due to them, he'll do their bidding and sell out the entire country. Just watch.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

Hahahahahahaha Russian trolls and melty glaciers and Easter Bunnies and the Sandman and.....

Those idiots who dismiss anyone who disagrees with them as "Russian trolls" are oblivious and unaware of the fact that their own candidate is both a paid Russian and a paid Chinese asset.

Trump never took a dime from either one, but it's common knowledge that Biden did. And when they come to collect what's due to them, he'll do their bidding and sell out the entire country. Just watch.

You can literally watch the stocks of Chinese corporations go up with anticipation of a Biden win, and down when Trump wins or challenges him. It started about 2 days before the election. What a surprise.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?

You can literally watch the stocks of Chinese corporations go up with anticipation of a Biden win, and down when Trump wins or challenges him. It started about 2 days before the election. What a surprise.

I've been noticing that. They're also devaluing our currency more as it becomes apparent that Biden might win. That's liable to cause inflation here.

There was no massive fraud you idiot.

Is your name Bob? :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

bob.jpg

Actually, yes, yes there was.

Actually, yes, yes there was.
No there was not. Voter fraud exists only for those that get their news from conspiracy sites.

There obviously was, you idiot.

We know your party masters have ordered you to lie.

Lie, lie, lie.

Last edited:
The only way you win is by cheating like you always do.

Ah, so Biden scored eh?
They are both whores.

Forum List

Back