Now that we won Im just gonna say it: Summer ‘21 Biden should step aside for Harris.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch

Good Lord.............

Exactly. ^^^:icon_rolleyes:

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch

Ummmmm, you ain't "won" anything, cupcake.

;) you are correct!

That isn't going to happen.
Hows that view from under the sand ? With Biden's obvious mental decline it's going to happen. If Republicans are smart they will let it go until the Democrats have to use the 25th. Either way it will be serious blow to the Democratic party.

That would be the dumbest thing the Dems could do. If you really think it through, the answer would be obvious, but I’m not expecting that.

Even democrats, even communist democrats know that Harris is too incompetent to hold office. If Biden leaves, Harris will die in office and they will blame republicans,

Now that I think about it.....you fascist dems had no clue about his age and his "do nothing for 47 years in the Senate" and yet you voted for the piece of shit anyway?

Good Lord again..........

1624236498538.png

Hows that view from under the sand ? With Biden's obvious mental decline it's going to happen. If Republicans are smart they will let it go until the Democrats have to use the 25th. Either way it will be serious blow to the Democratic party.
1624236830790.png

Anyone that knew anything knew that this was going to be a bait and switch. I hope Biden remains President for four years and then voted out and Harris never becomes President. Trying to backdoor an unpopular Harris is pretty dirty, legal but it is dirty.
1624236955116.png

Kamala Harris is completely incompetent she can't begin long term anything even if she wanted to.

The left claimed Trump was a clown, but Kamala presidency would be a clown show and everyone knows it. Of course the far left doesn't care because they don't give a shit about the health of the nation - in fact the more it resembles the third world the better.

It should be noted that Kamala took close to last, if not the last place in democrat races. And they were not having our best.
1624237337400.png

Excellent analysis.

Forum List

Back