Now that we won Im just gonna say it: Summer ‘21 Biden should step aside for Harris.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
Harris is a call girl who "worked" her way into politics. Give me a break.
Wow that’s the best counter argument you can make?! You’re a child. Grow up
Countering what? Biden is a dementia patient already goofball.
A dementia patient just beat your great president?! Wow, that’s embarrassing
Not for me, I voted for President Trump.
Yes I know. You voted for the loser, the guy you’re calling a dementia patient won.
Yes the Depends wearing, diaper filling, strained pea eating nursing home resident you voted for.
If a guy like that can beat Trump then that’s gotta humiliating to Trump and those who see the world like you do. I’m sorry, sounds like you will be very embarrassed to be an American in a President Biden world
He beat Trump only with massive fraud.

Who do you think you're fooling?
There was no massive fraud you idiot.

Actually, yes, yes there was.
No there was not. Voter fraud exists only for those that get their news from conspiracy sites.
hardly, numbnuts. The Nevada GOP referred over 3000 instances of voter fraud to the DOJ.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
It is NOT over and you have not won, nor will you, doofus

You obviously misinterpreted what I wrote. What you misconstrued to be "butthurt" was actually mockery, ridicule, and taunting.
In other words, I was making fun of your cum-guzzling slut of a candidate.
He is a Dimocrat, I hope you are not surprised.

Yes I know. You voted for the loser, the guy you’re calling a dementia patient won.
Yes the Depends wearing, diaper filling, strained pea eating nursing home resident you voted for.
If a guy like that can beat Trump then that’s gotta humiliating to Trump and those who see the world like you do. I’m sorry, sounds like you will be very embarrassed to be an American in a President Biden world

There obviously was, you idiot.
I guess all you have to say is “there was” and it magically becomes true. Who needs evidence anyways. Evidence is for losers

No there was not. Voter fraud exists only for those that get their news from conspiracy sites.
hardly, numbnuts. The Nevada GOP referred over 3000 instances of voter fraud to the DOJ.
Nevada GOP??? Listen lemming consider the source.

I guess all you have to say is “there was” and it magically becomes true. Who needs evidence anyways. Evidence is for losers
There's tons of evidence, you fucking douchebag. More comes in every minute.

Nevada GOP??? Listen lemming consider the source.
We'll consider what happens when the people involved are indicted and sentenced.

the democrat plan is called Northern Venezuela

She won't last as long as he did.

Why??? Shes young charismatic and brilliant. She would/will be a WONDERFUL president
Him stepping aside next summer would be brilliant. In that one move he would guarantee massive Republican gains in the mid terms and the White House in '24.

Yet you can’t use any this evidence to make an intelligent argument.

Sure I can, but why would I waste that effort on you? To see the evidence all people have to do is read the threads in this forum. There are dozens of them. Keep pretending they don't exist if you want everyone to know that you're a dumbass and a douchebag.

Sure I can, but why would I waste that effort on you? To see the evidence all people have to do is read the threads in this forum. There are dozens of them. Keep pretending they don't exist if you want everyone to know that you're a dumbass and a douchebag.
Yeah why waste your time backing up your points. Stick to empty nonsense that nobody will believe... it’s totally been working for you this far

Yeah why waste your time backing up your points. Stick to empty nonsense that nobody will believe... it’s totally been working for you this far
Explain this, asshole:

https://headlineusa.com/milwaukee-voter-participation-100/

So you don't want an intetnational criminal extortiinist to be the President? You did that and your new communista vp panting wantonly to be nancy pzlosi's boss when she becomes vp.

You got what the deep state bent votes in 2 dozen states to get.

Enjoy your vile predica.ent by screwing the American people to steal from their votes enemies of the state. See you on the battlefield.

Makes no difference to us. She's likely to be the 2024 opponent, either way.

ANALYSIS: TRUE. “They want a gracious concession — after the counting and litigation — but they never mention how ungracious the Democrats were when Trump won in 2016. Did they ever concede that Trump won and stand back and acknowledge that he legitimately held the power of the presidency?” No, they constantly told everyone not to “normalize” his presidency.

Explain this, asshole:

Report: Seven Milwaukee Precincts Saw 'Voter' Participation of More Than 100% - Headline USA
You want me to explain “An unofficial audit of votes to voter rolls, conducted by the Milwaukee City Wire, found seven counties with more than 100% participation.” ???

Haha. Well first of all it’s an unofficial audit, that should tip you off to dig deeper which you obviously didn’t... Second, when you go to the source used for your article you find this...

(Editor's note: After the original version of this story was published Nov. 4 at 3:09 p.m. the county updated the voter registration data on their data portal and updated voting tallies for precincts 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276 and 277. The most up to date data is available here. Nov. 5. 3:57 p.m.)

Five City of Milwaukee voting wards reported more than 89% turnout in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, according to an analysis of results and Secretary of State files.

So as you can see, my claim that you have nothing to back up your flimsy accusations but easily disputed sources, totally holds up.

wanna try again and show some of the “tons” of evidence. Maybe next time try something that isn’t so easily debunked

Last edited:
Makes no difference to us. She's likely to be the 2024 opponent, either way.

ANALYSIS: TRUE. “They want a gracious concession — after the counting and litigation — but they never mention how ungracious the Democrats were when Trump won in 2016. Did they ever concede that Trump won and stand back and acknowledge that he legitimately held the power of the presidency?” No, they constantly told everyone not to “normalize” his presidency.
So what?! Do you think the Dems acted graciously? Sounds like No. so do you think that justifies Reps to not act graciously or should people just be principled and do the right thing?

She won't last as long as he did.

Why??? Shes young charismatic and brilliant. She would/will be a WONDERFUL president

56 is only "young" compared to 79, and if she were anything like "brilliant" she wouldn't have shat herself during the democrat primaries.

Good Lord.............

Good Lord.............
They are either really that stupid, paid shills or foreign agents.

Forum List

Back