Now That We’ve Got You Locked in Your Homes We’ll Tell You About the UFO’s

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I, for one, welcome our new Overlords.

Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.

Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him. It was almost as if it were coming to meet him halfway, he said.

Commander Fravor abandoned his slow circular descent and headed straight for the object.

But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview. He was, he said, “pretty weirded out.”

With all due respect, is pjmedia a government outlet, or is this a Science Fiction station? All these years, we've been told there's no such thing as other humans in the Universe that are many light years away. Just askin'. /biting nails

DSC00052.jpg

~S~

Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.

Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him. It was almost as if it were coming to meet him halfway, he said.

Commander Fravor abandoned his slow circular descent and headed straight for the object.

But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview. He was, he said, “pretty weirded out.”

Mr. Weatherman, your link said that I had to join their website for a fee if I wanted to see that article. :(

Mr. Weatherman, your link said that I had to join their website for a fee if I wanted to see that article. :(
Free for me, but not for thee.
Try this.

Try this.
"DOD [Department of Defense] is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified'."

meadow muffins.....

the DOD is releasing footage to the 'court of public opinion' for their own advantage

~S~

Perhaps covid came from the aliens or we are being kept at home to give the aliens room to settle in.

Do I believe this, not really however it makes more sense than sheltering in place because of a disease less dangerous than the flu

Try this.
"DOD [Department of Defense] is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified'."

meadow muffins.....

the DOD is releasing footage to the 'court of public opinion' for their own advantage

~S~
There’s only two possible explanations.
1. The US Navy is incapable of controlling the air space around our military bases on the east coast from objects flying around at-will.
2. See 1.

Perhaps covid came from the aliens or we are being kept at home to give the aliens room to settle in.

Do I believe this, not really however it makes more sense than sheltering in place because of a disease less dangerous than the flu
Ever see or read War of the Worlds and what killed the aliens?

Ever see or read War of the Worlds and what killed the aliens?
Yes and that inference makes more sense than sheltering in place because of the common cold which is what C19 is when you factor out all the manufactured deaths.

close-encounters-of-third-kind-movie-still-5.jpg

Why can’t our military ever provide us with hi def images of alien spacecraft?

Try this.

meadow muffins.....

~S~
Or is that what they want you to think.

:dunno:

The F/A-18 the pilots were flying has a top speed of Mach 1.8.

The top speed of DARPA's HTV-2 drone is Mach 22. More than 12 times as fast as the Hornet.

Here's some video from 2011:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back