Now they're going after Columbus!

I suppose this is just a bullshit picture out of nowhere, amirite?
I've seen it at the courthouse. Not playing the leftist games.

iu
NASCAR banned the Confederate Flags & painted "Black Lives Matter" on their race cars!

I'm rethinking the Columbus Day thing. I STILL hate "Indigenous People Day" as a substitute, but maybe we should go with Vespucci. Did he feed babies to dogs?
He didn't do much either. Just because a black guy says Columbus fed babies to dogs is a reason to believe Columbus did no such thing.

The only thing to corroborate asslips' claims is this:

"7. Columbus returned to Spain in chains in 1500.
Columbus’s governance of Hispaniola could be brutal and tyrannical. Native islanders who didn’t collect enough gold could have their hands cut off, and rebel Spanish colonists were executed at the gallows. Colonists complained to the monarchy about mismanagement, and a royal commissioner dispatched to Hispaniola arrested Columbus in August 1500 and brought him back to Spain in chains. Although Columbus was stripped of his governorship, King Ferdinand not only granted the explorer his freedom but subsidized a fourth voyage."

..and that's suspect. How come we never heard about that back in the day if it's true? For like hundreds of years?

Hundreds of years, THEN along comes asslips with a grudge against whitey. Pardon me if I'm a tad skeptical.

I suppose this is just a bullshit picture out of nowhere, amirite?
I've seen it at the courthouse. Not playing the leftist games.

iu
NASCAR banned the Confederate Flags & painted "Black Lives Matter" on their race cars!
Just one car, Dudley. The #43 racecar of Bubba Wallace. Someone will take the air off of his spoiler.

DeBlasio was going to remove the Columbus Statue from Columbus Circle.

I think some paisans dissuaded him

DeBlasio is not an Italian, he's a German; he just changed his name to an Italian one make himself more 'electable' in NYC.

His real name is Warren Wilhelm, Jr.
German, or German Jew? :aargh:

Neither Warren nor Wilhelm would be names Jewish parents would have as surnames or names. lol why would his being Jewish matter? He obviously isn't ultra-orthodox if he were, so no big deal. Italian voters outnumber a lot of other demographics, and he would have looked even more dumb if he changed his name to LaShawn X.

Last edited:
Maine has already renamed Columbus Day "Indigenous Peoples Day"
I absolutely hate this new name. It's pretentious and too much of a mouthful.
Yes, Columbus was a prick who murdered and enslaved the native population he found in "India," the dumb asshole. But he was first, so leave it the fuck alone. If he hadn't done it, some other prick looking for loot to plunder would have stumbled over it eventually. It would be great to have a national holiday celebrating Native Americans, but the name SUCKS and why choose the day that was the beginning of their end? March hasn't got a national holiday. Let's put a Native American holiday there and leave old Columbus where he is. That's the weekend everyone closes up their summer cottages. It's an important three day weekend. And the Italians love it, even though some think Columbus was actually Spanish--from Castille.
Technically Columbus never murdered or enslaved anyone. His discovery just made murder and enslavement possible.. Columbus was entirely Italian who just got the throne of Spain to finance the expedition.

When will the California missions be torn down? They were all built with slave labor.

Actually he didn’t. Every Indian tribe in America practiced slavery. The largest and most powerful Indian civilizations murdered and tortured babies as part of their ritual. The Aztecs tortured about 20,000 slaves to death per year. Some they broke the joints of and left to die slowly in pits.
Louisiana Indians, the attakapas, practiced cannibalism on their slaves.

Yes, Columbus was a prick who murdered and enslaved the native population he found in "India," the dumb asshole. But he was first, so leave it the fuck alone. If he hadn't done it, some other prick looking for loot to plunder would have stumbled over it eventually. It would be great to have a national holiday celebrating Native Americans, but the name SUCKS and why choose the day that was the beginning of their end? March hasn't got a national holiday. Let's put a Native American holiday there and leave old Columbus where he is. That's the weekend everyone closes up their summer cottages. It's an important three day weekend. And the Italians love it, even though some think Columbus was actually Spanish--from Castille.
Technically Columbus never murdered or enslaved anyone. His discovery just made murder and enslavement possible.. Columbus was entirely Italian who just got the throne of Spain to finance the expedition.

When will the California missions be torn down? They were all built with slave labor.

Actually he didn’t. Every Indian tribe in America practiced slavery. The largest and most powerful Indian civilizations murdered and tortured babies as part of their ritual. The Aztecs tortured about 20,000 slaves to death per year. Some they broke the joints of and left to die slowly in pits.
The Iroquois practiced cannibalism on enemies. All native tribes had slaves.

Correct. If any tribes never practiced slavery as well as never hideously torturing captives for sport and entertainment, they don't show up in any big numbers anywhere in history. They prided themselves on being able to drag out torture for days if not weeks.

DeBlasio is not an Italian, he's a German; he just changed his name to an Italian one make himself more 'electable' in NYC.

Go to “early life” on Wikipedia to find that.

Wikipedia has started a new survey and is removing any reference to Jewishness in their articles.
For some reason they want to keep that hidden.

This taking down statues business is very exciting and can only make the world a better place. The US, like the UK, needs to look at its past and be honest about it. Bad people can sometimes do good things but they should not really be held up for veneration.

This taking down statues business is very exciting and can only make the world a better place. The US, like the UK, needs to look at its past and be honest about it. Bad people can sometimes do good things but they should not really be held up for veneration.
Will there be protests about religious books containing "hate speech"?

And we are now getting dangerously close to seriously consider the demands THAT WILL BE COMING to tear down the Washington Monument, and the Jefferson Memorial.

The most important things being torn down are intelligence and understanding. This is a uniform attack and is coming from all sides at the moment.

Forum List

Back