Now they're going after Columbus!

Thank you for confirming. Columbus had no slaves.
Why do I even bother?
What part of this is difficult for you to understand?
They selected what they considered the best natives and loaded them onto ships back to Spain. Two hundred died en route. After the survivors were sold as slaves in Spain, Columbus later wrote: "Let us in the name of the Holy Trinity go on sending all the slaves that can be sold."
Which slaves did Columbus retain for his own? From what you wrote it looks like none.
Minor point. He just trafficked in them. lol
But I have read accounts that the natives that were enslaved by Columbus and their crew were used to build their quarters. Many of his men stayed there when he returned to Spain.
Columbus had Native children fed to dogs. No bullshit.

I suppose this is just a bullshit picture out of nowhere, amirite?
I've seen it at the courthouse. Not playing the leftist games.

iu

Commie cocksuckers have vandalized 2 statues of Christopher Columbus. They want Civil War, they're going to get it

Christopher Columbus statues toppled in Richmond, beheaded in Boston
All you gun owners are too afraid to protect the country from the gangs of killer, looting, arsonist, thugs. They have already taken valuable territory, yet you still sit & post on message boards. More proof the 2nd Amendment is a Joke.

So far, none of us have lifted a fucking finger, but our patience is wearing thin
You will never do anything

Why do I even bother?
They selected what they considered the best natives and loaded them onto ships back to Spain. Two hundred died en route. After the survivors were sold as slaves in Spain, Columbus later wrote: "Let us in the name of the Holy Trinity go on sending all the slaves that can be sold."
Which slaves did Columbus retain for his own? From what you wrote it looks like none.
But I have read accounts that the natives that were enslaved by Columbus and their crew were used to build their quarters. Many of his men stayed there when he returned to Spain.
You're a lying blackass fucking piece of dogshit.

The enemy democrats should be tearing apart the California missions. They were all built with slave labor.

Under the courtyard of San Juan Capistrano is a mass grave of hundreds of indians that were massacred when the mission was completed.

Surely that would have to go.
Wasn't that the Spanish?

Why do I even bother?
Its true you retarded white recessive lice factory.

" As noted by Spanish historian and Catholic priest Bartolome de las Casas, who witnessed much of the carnage, Columbus, in order “to test the sharpness of their blades,” directed his men “to cut off the legs of children who ran from them.” His crew would “pour … people full of boiling soap” and cause others to be “eaten (alive by) … hunting dogs.” And if Columbus’ brigade ran out of meat for their vicious dogs, “Arawak babies were killed for dog food.” "

Commie cocksuckers have vandalized 2 statues of Christopher Columbus. They want Civil War, they're going to get it

All you gun owners are too afraid to protect the country from the gangs of killer, looting, arsonist, thugs. They have already taken valuable territory, yet you still sit & post on message boards. More proof the 2nd Amendment is a Joke.

Assumption is the mother of all fuck up.

Why do I even bother?

" As noted by Spanish historian and Catholic priest Bartolome de las Casas, who witnessed much of the carnage, Columbus, in order “to test the sharpness of their blades,” directed his men “to cut off the legs of children who ran from them.” His crew would “pour … people full of boiling soap” and cause others to be “eaten (alive by) … hunting dogs.” And if Columbus’ brigade ran out of meat for their vicious dogs, “Arawak babies were killed for dog food.” "
Bullshit, you piece of shit ******! I don't believe that for a second because you're just that big of a piece of shit!
You dont believe a catholic priest who witnessed it? Ok you dumb recessive.

Calm down. Let's take a brief look at Christopher Columbus. He made four trips to the area, however, never once did he set foot on the actual North American continent. Each trip took him to the West Indies (the Caribbean Islands). Personally, this penchant for celebrating him and naming things after a man who never came here, is nonsense. Our Continent is named after Amerigo Vespucci, who did set foot on the continent....the South American Continent, as well as Central America, however, he never did actually land at North America. So, we're named after a guy who actually didn't set foot on the North American continent and celebrate a guy who never set foot on either North America or South America. We can blame European cartographers for the naming. Frankly, if we were to name this continent after some European explorer, it would be Leif Erickson, a Norseman. But in this case, his settlement was very temporary. The Continent names are settled though. The countries in South America aren't going to rename their continent and the countries in Central America aren't going to rename their region. That's done.
And for Christopher Columbus, he's unimportant. In my humble opinion, if we remove a statue of Columbus or any other "long-ago" figure, the statues should be replaced with statues of American Medal of Honor winners. No politics there.

Why do I even bother?

Marion Morrison displays the confedeRAT flag because he hates America and he spits on the US flag

Why do I even bother?

Bullshit, you piece of shit ******! I don't believe that for a second because you're just that big of a piece of shit!
No I don't because you claim it, retard. and oh yes, if not full retard, you are close to it.

Why do I even bother?

Bullshit, you piece of shit black! I don't believe that for a second because you're just that big of a piece of shit!

What does the Bible say about pieces of shit that slander like you are doing?

If you think you're getting ahead, you're putting yourself behind, you more than retarded fuckstick!

Nobody does stuff like that, and anybody that believes your stupid nasty ass deserves what they get. I ain't the one, though. You're a lying fucking turd in my book.

Who the fuck would do anything that nasty besides blacks?
Columbus wasn't black. You fail!
Yep Columbus was a white recessive and there were plenty of witnesses to his carnage. This is all documented. He would cut the ears, nose and hands off the NA as well for non compliance. This fucking animal made Hitler look like the virgin mary.

Why do I even bother?

Marion Morrison displays the confedeRAT flag because he hates America and he spits on the US flag
I love America 500x more than your commie ass, bitch. My ancestors built this country, motherfucker. Don't you forget that, because I damn sure haven't. Come try and take it from us Americans and see how fucked up you end up, bitch! We ain't the ones, you're gonna have a bad time. Bad! You too, Asslips, you Commie traitor POS! Come at us white and black real Americans and see how that that goes for ya, bitch!
Didn't even mention Mexican-Americans and Asians and Cubans, they're our secret weapon, bitch! We're all Americans, except for you!
You are the weakest link, bitch!

Last edited:
Why do I even bother?

No I don't because you claim it, retard. and oh yes, if not full retard, you are close to it.
You dont have to take my word for it. Do your research or do you like believing white people fairy tales that Columbus was this great man?

Why do I even bother?

Bullshit, you piece of shit black! I don't believe that for a second because you're just that big of a piece of shit!

If you think you're getting ahead, you're putting yourself behind, you more than retarded fuckstick!

Nobody does stuff like that, and anybody that believes your stupid nasty ass deserves what they get. I ain't the one, though. You're a lying fucking turd in my book.

Yeah, it's hard to believe, but that is the third article in three different sources where I've read it. Unless that priest was out to get Columbus and making this stuff up, it's true.

Why do I even bother?

Yeah, it's hard to believe, but that is the third article in three different sources where I've read it. Unless that priest was out to get Columbus and making this stuff up, it's true.
He wasnt the only witness.

Forum List

Back