Now We Have Odes To Thugs With "Legacies"

Blacks will do anything to make a buck. Main reason they all take up crime - along with being illiterate and thus unable to get a job.

Yo, hope they have the True Facts in the book, that they kept out of Court?

"GTP"
Al+Jolson+-+Mammy+-+LP+RECORD-410488.jpg

Yes. Just like Arabs overseas glorify terrorists and liberals glorify mass murderers Che and Mao......some cultures will make a martyr hero out of a violent criminal.

I'm always fair....so I must point out how us white people romanticize white thugs like the Italian mobsters of the 20s or the Wild West outlaws like Billy the Kid. The Godfather is beloved and romanticized....so was the Sopranos....but those characters glorified murderous white thugs. Fair is fair.

Blacks will do anything to make a buck. Main reason they all take up crime - along with being illiterate and thus unable to get a job.

Haven't seen 'em enslave another group for centuries in america yet because they were too lazy to do their own work and too tied to making a buck to pay labor costs.

Because her son was such a wonderful person, pillar of the community.

Bravo Mama Brown. I see you Black woman.

"What would her slain son think of all that has transpired since his death? McSpadden told Beban, “I think he would be amazed. It’s — you know, my son made a statement that the world would know his name, and he wasn’t speaking in this manner. You know, he wanted to be a producer and make music, and that was part of the many things he wanted to do … but I think he would be amazed.” She continued, “I really do think he would encourage other kids to do the same thing, you know, be influenced, be inspired to make change, to move forward and see better days, because I don’t think any of these children out here, including myself when I was growing up, knew exactly what type of world we were living in.”

Yes. Just like Arabs overseas glorify terrorists and liberals glorify mass murderers Che and Mao......some cultures will make a martyr hero out of a violent criminal.

I'm always fair....so I must point out how us white people romanticize white thugs like the Italian mobsters of the 20s or the Wild West outlaws like Billy the Kid. The Godfather is beloved and romanticized....so was the Sopranos....but those characters glorified murderous white thugs. Fair is fair.
Big difference between romanticizing movies and the people themselves. Generally speaking, the white community hates criminals. Fascination isn't the same as love.

Big difference between romanticizing movies and the people themselves. Generally speaking, the white community hates criminals. Fascination isn't the same as love.

Well sure, it's always different when we do it.

Well let's hope mammy dwells on why her fat dead thug son stole from a convenience store, manhandled an employee, thought it was okay to walk down the middle of a street, confront a policeman in his car and attempt to take the officer's gun, etc., etc., etc. Also, perhaps mammy will explain why she raised her film-producer-to-be son to exhibit such criminal behavior.

I can't wait. It should be a blockbuster for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back