Now We Have Odes To Thugs With "Legacies"

Blacks will do anything to make a buck. Main reason they all take up crime - along with being illiterate and thus unable to get a job.

Haven't seen 'em enslave another group for centuries in america yet because they were too lazy to do their own work and too tied to making a buck to pay labor costs.

That was another group who shall remain nameless because speaking their name will bring cries of race card.

Blacks will do anything to make a buck. Main reason they all take up crime - along with being illiterate and thus unable to get a job.
Whites will do anything to make a buck. No wonder they make up the largest demographic of criminals.

BernardMadoff.jpg

Last edited:
Well let's hope mammy dwells on why her fat dead thug son stole from a convenience store, manhandled an employee, thought it was okay to walk down the middle of a street, confront a policeman in his car and attempt to take the officer's gun, etc., etc., etc. Also, perhaps mammy will explain why she raised her film-producer-to-be son to exhibit such criminal behavior.

I can't wait. It should be a blockbuster for sure.

XWs4AAAAQBAJ

Yes. Just like Arabs overseas glorify terrorists and liberals glorify mass murderers Che and Mao......some cultures will make a martyr hero out of a violent criminal.

I'm always fair....so I must point out how us white people romanticize white thugs like the Italian mobsters of the 20s or the Wild West outlaws like Billy the Kid. The Godfather is beloved and romanticized....so was the Sopranos....but those characters glorified murderous white thugs. Fair is fair.
Big difference between romanticizing movies and the people themselves. Generally speaking, the white community hates criminals. Fascination isn't the same as love.

Well sure, it's always different when we do it.
Got any examples of the white community standing behind a violent criminal?

Yes. Just like Arabs overseas glorify terrorists and liberals glorify mass murderers Che and Mao......some cultures will make a martyr hero out of a violent criminal.

I'm always fair....so I must point out how us white people romanticize white thugs like the Italian mobsters of the 20s or the Wild West outlaws like Billy the Kid. The Godfather is beloved and romanticized....so was the Sopranos....but those characters glorified murderous white thugs. Fair is fair.
Big difference between romanticizing movies and the people themselves. Generally speaking, the white community hates criminals. Fascination isn't the same as love.

Duggar-GOP.jpg

Had to be written by someone else, I've seen that woman try and speak, no way she wrote a book

So that would make her right on par with Bill O'Reilly and "his" books then.
internet-trolls-trolls-internet-trolls-profile-ipredator-image.png
How did you get a copy of your diagnosis?

Bill O don't write "his" books hon.

I never claimed he did "fag"...once again you have failed. Soon it will dawn on you that you are waaaaay out of your league, dumbass. But I see ya got Asslips helping you LOL

Good for her if she can make money off a book, movie, album, etc.... to take advantage of her dead son. Probably the only thing either of them EARNED in their lives.

Now, any dumb SOB I know who pays a single cent for any of her shit is gonna have one less friend in their life.

Had to be written by someone else, I've seen that woman try and speak, no way she wrote a book

I never claimed he did "fag"...once again you have failed. Soon it will dawn on you that you are waaaaay out of your league, dumbass. But I see ya got Asslips helping you LOL

So he's on par with the woman you're saying couldn't have written this book.

You can call me another name now.

George W. Bush comes to mind.
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Kindle edition by Vincent Bugliosi. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Your straw man failed, dumbass....see I told you that you're out of your league. Run along now, Asslips wants a cuddle

Andrew Jackson.

Your straw man failed, dumbass....see I told you that you're out of your league. Run along now, Asslips wants a cuddle

All ya got is name calling.

Well considering you brought something into it that has zilch to do with my comment the name fits. Now run along, you've used up your quota of my responses to you

Well considering you brought something into it that has zilch to do with my comment the name fits. Now run along, you've used up your quota of my responses to you

You've done nothing but call names troll.

Wonder if they'll publish it in her 'native tongue' or translate it into standard English? Much larger sales potential in standard E and that'll bring in more money for the family to fight over, a la the t-shirt sales or whatever it was they be pushin' and shovein' over back when they first tried to assuage their grief with a little cash.

Forum List

Back