Now We Have Odes To Thugs With "Legacies"

Got any examples of the white community standing behind a violent criminal?

kinf-vidor-billy-the-kid.jpg
The white community supports Billy the Kid? Christ you're fucking stupid.

Just an old bloated bitter white cracka thread in fear of the changing demogrhics and their new place in this country as a minority

Who yo think gonna pay fo all yo peeps bennies once we crackas is the minority an decide it ain't worth working nomore?

Yes. Just like Arabs overseas glorify terrorists and liberals glorify mass murderers Che and Mao......some cultures will make a martyr hero out of a violent criminal.

I'm always fair....so I must point out how us white people romanticize white thugs like the Italian mobsters of the 20s or the Wild West outlaws like Billy the Kid. The Godfather is beloved and romanticized....so was the Sopranos....but those characters glorified murderous white thugs. Fair is fair.
Big difference between romanticizing movies and the people themselves. Generally speaking, the white community hates criminals. Fascination isn't the same as love.

Well sure, it's always different when we do it.
Got any examples of the white community standing behind a violent criminal?

Andrew Jackson.
What?! If that's your best example, then your position is retarded. Just admit you were wrong and don't make the same mistake in the future.

Genocidal maniac.

Bush is a violent criminal? Get the fuck outa here. These examples are awful!.
Yes. George W. Bush is guilty of conceiving and executing one of the most egregious and unprovoked violent crimes in human history. He is responsible for deliberately killing more than a million innocent, peaceful civilians, including sleeping women and their infants in their cribs. And in case you've forgotten, we watched it happen on television.

But it does call for a tiny bit of abstract reasoning skill to understand why that is a crime and who is responsible for it.
Was he convicted of a crime? Was he even brought up on charges? Shut up faggot.
Goofyboy is all mad now. :laugh:

Bush is a violent criminal? Get the fuck outa here. These examples are awful!.
Yes. George W. Bush is guilty of conceiving and executing one of the most egregious and unprovoked violent crimes in human history. He is responsible for deliberately killing more than a million innocent, peaceful civilians, including sleeping women and their infants in their cribs. And in case you've forgotten, we watched it happen on television.

But it does call for a tiny bit of abstract reasoning skill to understand why that is a crime and who is responsible for it.
Was he convicted of a crime? Was he even brought up on charges? Shut up faggot.
Goofyboy is all mad now. :laugh:

So I guess OJ was innocent of his "killings" too then. No conviction.

Ever notice how the preponderance of the wack fucks like John Wayne Gacey, Charlie Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer folk are usually ...... ?

Ever notice how the preponderance of the wack fucks like John Wayne Gacey, Charlie Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer folk are usually ...... ?
White people make every excuse in the book over honoring their criminals. A Black mom writes a book about her son who was killed by a feral cop and all hell breaks loose. :laugh:

White people make every excuse in the book over honoring their criminals. A Black mom writes a book about her son who was killed by a feral cop and all hell breaks loose. :laugh:

Well, you know, stepped outta her "place".

Just an old bloated bitter white cracka thread in fear of the changing demogrhics and their new place in this country as a minority

Who yo think gonna pay fo all yo peeps bennies once we crackas is the minority an decide it ain't worth working nomore?

Your little system was built on the backs of the labor of others and genocided onto land.

Once you crackas are the minority we will be paying for you to get your meth free of charge.

Once you crackas are the minority we will be paying for you to get your meth free of charge.

Look, I'm white, but fuck that, they can go cold turkey.

Your little system was built on the backs of the labor of others and genocided onto land.

As were most cultures and nations over time.

Moral realativity? Nice. What you have just concluded is that were are not an exceptional nation, but rather ordinary. And you would be correct in that assessment. Although I'm not sure everyone was engaging in genocide. The house I grew up in? "But gee Mom, everyone else was doing it too" never prevailed.

Moral realativity? Nice. What you have just concluded is that were are not an exceptional nation, but rather ordinary. And you would be correct in that assessment. Although I'm not sure everyone was engaging in genocide. The house I grew up in? "But gee Mom, everyone else was doing it too" never prevailed.

This is definitelynot an exceptional nstion anymore. It was at one time BECAUSE of the willingness to use Genocide and forced labor to get things done. My favorite POTUS will always be Andrew Jackson.

This is definitelynot an exceptional nstion anymore. It was at one time BECAUSE of the willingness to use Genocide and forced labor to get things done. My favorite POTUS will always be Andrew Jackson.
Cave chimp philosophy.

I don't doubt that, Jackson was a fine architect of genocide, right up your alley.

Forum List

Back