Now We Have Odes To Thugs With "Legacies"

You got that right. Gotti was a UBER thug and whites love the guy for it.

Because being a mob boss isnt thugging...nope nope nope

Michael Thug Brown never did anything but be a thug. He was a pot smoking drug addict thug who was stoned when he met the end of his miserable misbegotten life. He was a total waste from the day he was born. Compare him to George Bush, Oliver North or Andrew Jackson only means you haven't got brains enough to pour piss out of your boot,

If you consider one day to apply retroactively throughtout someones entire life then yeah. I mean shit. George Washington cut down a apple tree. I guess that tarnishes his entire legacy.
One day! And the rest of his life he rescued kittens? His mother threw him out. His father threw him out. If he didn't have a befuddled grandmother he would have died in an alley shot by one of his homies.

I agree. No one was a good enough thug to supplant the white guy named Gottie. He was the original OG.

Michael Thug Brown never did anything but be a thug. He was a pot smoking drug addict thug who was stoned when he met the end of his miserable misbegotten life. He was a total waste from the day he was born. Compare him to George Bush, Oliver North or Andrew Jackson only means you haven't got brains enough to pour piss out of your boot,

If you consider one day to apply retroactively throughtout someones entire life then yeah. I mean shit. George Washington cut down a apple tree. I guess that tarnishes his entire legacy.
One day! And the rest of his life he rescued kittens? .

See? You dont even know what he did before that day.

The boy was a thug. Blacks can throw a fit , that changes nothing. Live by the sword die by the sword. The officer did his job, more need to follow suit n quit worrying about what a crippled group of black of people think.

His Juvie record has been sealed. Thank God he got plugged before he could do any more damage.

The boy was a thug. Blacks can throw a fit , that changes nothing. Live by the sword die by the sword. The officer did his job, more need to follow suit n quit worrying about what a crippled group of black of people think.
He got fired. He is no longer a cop. Obviously you worry about what Black people think because you posted on the thread.

He got fired. He is no longer a cop. Obviously you worry about what Black people think because you posted on the thread.
Worry? Your command of the language is deficient. Disgusted. Making some kind of icon out of a low life street thug.

Wilson did not get fired. He resigned and was completely exonerated. He should have gotten a medal.

Making Thug Brown into some kind of hero is like making Jeffrey Dahmer into a chef.

Worry? Your command of the language is deficient. Disgusted. Making some kind of icon out of a low life street thug.

Wilson did not get fired. He resigned and was completely exonerated. He should have gotten a medal.
Yes worry. You white people get piping mad when Black people write a book. Too damn bad.

Wilsons ass will never be a cop again. He didnt get a medal nor will he ever get a medal for being a criminal. See you white people celebrate criminals along as they are white.

Last edited:

His Juvie record has been sealed. Thank God he got plugged before he could do any more damage.

So you dont know what he did you just know it was really bad stuff. Mmmok

So you dont know what he did you just know it was really bad stuff. Mmmok
He was BWL....Black while living.

Bush is a violent criminal? Get the fuck outa here. These examples are awful!.
Yes. George W. Bush is guilty of conceiving and executing one of the most egregious and unprovoked violent crimes in human history. He is responsible for deliberately killing more than a million innocent, peaceful civilians, including sleeping women and their infants in their cribs. And in case you've forgotten, we watched it happen on television.

But it does call for a tiny bit of abstract reasoning skill to understand why that is a crime and who is responsible for it.
Was he convicted of a crime? Was he even brought up on charges? Shut up faggot.

Forum List

Back