Now we know what the FEMA Coffins are For- CDC Orders Sealed Coffins

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
I will take the credit for an OP a few months ago about the FEMA coffins intent. Now we know.

All of a sudden missing my son.....

-Geaux

==============================================

CDC Suggests "Hermetically Sealed Coffins" For Ebola Victims - AKA "FEMA Coffins"

fema-coffins.jpg

I remember years back when I was still writing for my original website, Neithercorp.us, we came across a then little known video of air tight "coffin liners", hundreds of thousands, stacked in a field in the middle of Madison, Georgia in close proximity to Atlanta and the home of the CDC. We helped break that story which immediately swept through independent media circles. Owners of the property leased to store the hermetically sealing plastic coffins stated that it was the CDC that had rented the land for storage of the coffins. Confirmation from the CDC has not been forthcoming.

I have been keeping my eyes open for any mention of these kinds of coffins since that story was released, knowing that one day, they would suddenly be touted by the government as if they had always been in use. It appears that day is close at hand...

CDC Suggests Hermetically Sealed Coffins For Ebola Victims - AKA FEMA Coffins Zero Hedge

I will take the credit for an OP a few months ago about the FEMA coffins intent. Now we know.

-Geaux

Gimme two or three words that are unique in the thread's title, and I can find it.

If it's there, I'll find it.

I can find any thread on this board. :thup:

-Geaux

Gimme two or three words that are unique in the thread's title, and I can find it.

If it's there, I'll find it.

I can find any thread on this board. :thup:

LMAO- I found it, but it was only 9 days ago. This month seems like its been a year already.

obama Said It Was Unlikely - Now Ebola Is Here Anyway- Chris Matthews US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

-Geaux

Our beloved president is ahead of the curve.

He will take care of us. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back