Now we know why Obama was dancing.

R

rdean

US kills ISIS's second in command

“We are systematically eliminating ISIL’s cabinet,” Carter said, using a different acronym for the group. “Removing this ISIL leader will hamper the organization’s ability to conduct operations both inside and outside Syria and Iraq.”

“The momentum of this campaign is now clearly on our side,” Carter added.

Carter declined to provide any more details on the operation that killed Imam.

“Any more details than that could put lives and future operations at risk,” he said.

His death is the second high-profile ISIS casualty this month. A U.S. airstrike at the beginning of March targeted ISIS’s defense minister, Georgian-born Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili. He was also known as "Omar the Chechen.”

----------------------

Remember Bush and Bin Laden? I don't think about him any more. I'm not "concerned" with him. He's probably living in a cave (when Bin Laden was living in a villa.

To the GOP, Bush, was a hero and Obama weak. What do they know?

“We are systematically eliminating ISIL’s cabinet,” Carter said, using a different acronym for the group. “Removing this ISIL leader will hamper the organization’s ability to conduct operations both inside and outside Syria and Iraq.”

“Any more details than that could put lives and future operations at risk,” he said.

His death is the second high-profile ISIS casualty this month. A U.S. airstrike at the beginning of March targeted ISIS’s defense minister, Georgian-born Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili. He was also known as "Omar the Chechen.”

----------------------

Remember Bush and Bin Laden? I don't think about him any more. I'm not "concerned" with him. He's probably living in a cave (when Bin Laden was living in a villa.

B-b-but... but.... four threads here claimed he had to drop everything and fly back to Washington to do that! :shock:

Were they lying? Say it ain't soooo!

----------------------

Al qaeda/ISIS has always been and is now, a CIA asset...just a bunch of mercenaries and displaced muslims that are trained and funded by the CIA. the Mossad, Saudi Intel and MI5 to keep the region de-stabilized and to fight a proxy war against Assad in Syria. They are the guard dogs to keep any pipeline from being ran from Syria to Russia because it is a threat to the global elites....FACT!

Again!!!!

Thank goodness the Russians are taking out entire units.

How can you be pissed that Russians are doing fighting that Americans won't have to do?

Are you that much of an anti-American ghoul?
ISIS is nothing but a CIA asset that pays mercenaries with a few disgruntled middle eastern folks pissed about USA.INC's intrusion to cause havoc and wage war against Assad in Syria because he poses a threat to the oil/banking oligarchs. You really have no clue as to what is going on. You are a mere child that worships at the feet of "da gubermint". I bet you even sound like a sheep when you say "Obaaaaaaama".

Again!!!!

How can you be pissed that Russians are doing fighting that Americans won't have to do?

ISIS is nothing but a CIA asset that pays mercenaries with a few disgruntled middle eastern folks pissed about USA.INC's intrusion to cause havoc and wage war against Assad in Syria because he poses a threat to the oil/banking oligarchs. You really have no clue as to what is going on. You are a mere child that worships at the feet of "da gubermint". I bet you even sound like a sheep when you say "Obaaaaaaama".

Would you mind corroborating those statements? Or are you content to be just another Alex Jones wanna-be...without the bullhorn?

----------------------

It's hilarious that people watch cable news channels and think the headlines and sound bites are ALL that is going on in the world, that they have real information.

----------------------

I'll tell you what I know: the hunt for Bin Laden began under Bush and didn't materialize until DumBama took office. He was in the right place at the right time. The CIA did nothing different under DumBama than they did under Bush.

Again!!!!

Would you mind corroborating those statements? Or are you content to be just another Alex Jones wanna-be...without the bullhorn?

NoTeaPartyPleez Sez????? "If I didn't hear this on our lamestream media, it's not true!!!!!!!

Wake the fuck up, ya little moron. USA.INC has been using al qaeda to do their dirty work since 1979. Al qaeda is a CIA code word for "the base". They were set up, trained and funded to lure the USSR into Afghanistan...it's all admitted. Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" always was a CIA asset and he died on December 13th, 2001 of marfan's syndrome. His kidneys had shriveled up to the point that not even a kidney transplant could have prolonged his life. I had to laugh at the bin laden look alikes that the CIA used for propaganda purposes because he got younger and healthier as time went on. Seal Team 6, that allegedly took his double out, all died when their vintage Chinook helicopter was blown out of the sky going into a heavy combat area...dead men tell no tales. You really believe that they killed bin laden and then dumped his body in the ocean? You are beyond fucking STUPID if you do...think, son.,....think!!!

----------------------

Al qaeda/ISIS has always been and is now, a CIA asset...just a bunch of mercenaries and displaced muslims that are trained and funded by the CIA. the Mossad, Saudi Intel and MI5 to keep the region de-stabilized and to fight a proxy war against Assad in Syria. They are the guard dogs to keep any pipeline from being ran from Syria to Russia because it is a threat to the global elites....FACT!
That's just stupid. When ever you read a conspiracy, ask yourself why. If the why is splendidly ridiculous, then it's a stupid conspiracy.

----------------------

That's just stupid. When ever you read a conspiracy, ask yourself why. If the why is splendidly ridiculous, then it's a stupid conspiracy.
Great debating skills, dumb ass. It has gone mainstream and what I say is indeed true.

----------------------

I'll tell you what I know: the hunt for Bin Laden began under Bush and didn't materialize until DumBama took office. He was in the right place at the right time. The CIA did nothing different under DumBama than they did under Bush.
Obama ordered the mission

----------------------

Great debating skills, dumb ass. It has gone mainstream and what I say is indeed true.

Roll, roll, roll the joint
Pass it down the line
Take a toke and hold the smoke
Feel it blow your mind!

You must be smokin' the good shit today, dude!

----------------------

Roll, roll, roll the joint
Pass it down the line
Take a toke and hold the smoke
Feel it blow your mind!

You must be smokin' the good shit today, dude!

"Obaaaaaaama.....OBAAAAAAAAAMA!!!!"......good little sheeple.

----------------------

Only in your delusion is it mainstream.

Forum List

Back