Now we know why Obama was dancing.

Al q
US kills ISIS's second in command

“We are systematically eliminating ISIL’s cabinet,” Carter said, using a different acronym for the group. “Removing this ISIL leader will hamper the organization’s ability to conduct operations both inside and outside Syria and Iraq.”

“The momentum of this campaign is now clearly on our side,” Carter added.

Carter declined to provide any more details on the operation that killed Imam.

“Any more details than that could put lives and future operations at risk,” he said.

His death is the second high-profile ISIS casualty this month. A U.S. airstrike at the beginning of March targeted ISIS’s defense minister, Georgian-born Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili. He was also known as "Omar the Chechen.”

----------------------

Remember Bush and Bin Laden? I don't think about him any more. I'm not "concerned" with him. He's probably living in a cave (when Bin Laden was living in a villa.

To the GOP, Bush, was a hero and Obama weak. What do they know?

Al qaeda/ISIS has always been and is now, a CIA asset...just a bunch of mercenaries and displaced muslims that are trained and funded by the CIA. the Mossad, Saudi Intel and MI5 to keep the region de-stabilized and to fight a proxy war against Assad in Syria. They are the guard dogs to keep any pipeline from being ran from Syria to Russia because it is a threat to the global elites....FACT!
That's just stupid. When ever you read a conspiracy, ask yourself why. If the why is splendidly ridiculous, then it's a stupid conspiracy.
Great debating skills, dumb ass. It has gone mainstream and what I say is indeed true.
Only in your delusion is it mainstream.[/QUOTE

Al qaeda, a USA.INC proxy army since 1979....fact....deal with it.

“We are systematically eliminating ISIL’s cabinet,” Carter said, using a different acronym for the group. “Removing this ISIL leader will hamper the organization’s ability to conduct operations both inside and outside Syria and Iraq.”

“Any more details than that could put lives and future operations at risk,” he said.

His death is the second high-profile ISIS casualty this month. A U.S. airstrike at the beginning of March targeted ISIS’s defense minister, Georgian-born Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili. He was also known as "Omar the Chechen.”

----------------------

Remember Bush and Bin Laden? I don't think about him any more. I'm not "concerned" with him. He's probably living in a cave (when Bin Laden was living in a villa.

I'll tell you what I know: the hunt for Bin Laden began under Bush and didn't materialize until DumBama took office. He was in the right place at the right time. The CIA did nothing different under DumBama than they did under Bush.
Obama ordered the mission

Correct, after the CIA information matured enough for them to make a positive ID; information that was gathered by the agency under Bush and continued into the DumBama administration.

----------------------

I'll tell you what I know: the hunt for Bin Laden began under Bush and didn't materialize until DumBama took office. He was in the right place at the right time. The CIA did nothing different under DumBama than they did under Bush.

Correct, after the CIA information matured enough for them to make a positive ID; information that was gathered by the agency under Bush and continued into the DumBama administration.
Yes...the CIA existed under Bush

Bush allowed bin Laden to escape in Tora Bora and then abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq

How Bin Laden Escaped in 2001—The lessons of Tora Bora

Just before, however, bin Laden had made an egregious error. After spending a couple seconds too long on his radio, the CIA pinpointed bin Laden’s location to within ten meters. One hour later, forty of America’s most elite special operations forces raced to kill the most infamous man alive.
Furthermore, the top three civilians at the Department of Defense discouraged concentrating on Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Secretary Rumsfeld instructed his civilian and military subordinates, “Don’t over-elevate the importance of al Qaida,” while Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz “warned against focusing narrowly on al Qaeda and Afghanistan.” To them, Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network in Afghanistan were not the primary targets but merely actors in a much broader global conflict aimed to prevent terrorist attacks by whomever and wherever they arose.

But the largest mistake made by President George W. Bush and Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld was their failure to examine and intervene in the affairs of the military. Throughout the Battle of Tora Bora, neither the president nor the secretary of defense was directly engaged in the most important operation of the U.S. war in Afghanistan.

Last edited:

----------------------

Bush allowed bin Laden to escape in Tora Bora and then abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq

If there is anybody who abandoned the war on terror it's Big Ears himself. Under Bush, 911 was the last attack we suffered in the US throughout his two terms. How many attacks have we had since DumBama? I lost count. It's Bush who said that we need to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here. Too bad Obama didn't take that advice.

----------------------

If there is anybody who abandoned the war on terror it's Big Ears himself. Under Bush, 911 was the last attack we suffered in the US throughout his two terms. How many attacks have we had since DumBama? I lost count. It's Bush who said that we need to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here. Too bad Obama didn't take that advice.

History shows our President refocused the war on terror to actually hunt terrorists where they were hiding......and it wasn't Iraq
Obama terrorized the terrorists from above in Yemen and Pakistan. It even got bin Laden

And just for the record....9-11 counted in Bush not keeping us safe

Forum List

Back