Now we will see

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Now we will see how badly maobama and Reid have lied about budget negotiations.

Reid said today he was eager to work with gun to the head holders, hostage takers, terrorist, domestic abusers, arsonist and many other disparaging terms I can't think of at the moment. Tell me how does that work? I ask because his heretofore method of negotiations has been telling the other side to sit down a shut the fuck up. The one time he actually did negotiate in 2011 we wound up with the sequester, do you really think he will chance that again.

I think we will be right back where we are today when these new deadlines come due because the dems will have lied their asses off and will continue business as usual.

To top it all off now maobama is insisting that congress take up immigration again, wouldn't you think he would want things settled on the economy and government spending first?

Your thoughts?

90% of America does not listen to the far right reactionary propaganda machine, OKTexas.

90% of America does not listen to the far right reactionary propaganda machine, OKTexas.

If your just going to flame and not contribute to the thread at least use the correct terms. I have you know I am a constitutional reactionary and don't fucking forget it.

Telling the truth is not flaming.

You think you are a constitutional reactionary, but that means you want to go back to pre 1803.

Won't happen.

And maybe 15 folks listen to what you claim to be propaganda.

You think you are a constitutional reactionary, but that means you want to go back to pre 1803.

Won't happen.

Well maybe you should check the definitions of the big words before you get them off the OFA web site. Better luck next time jakey.

Reid said today he was eager to work with gun to the head holders, hostage takers, terrorist, domestic abusers, arsonist and many other disparaging terms I can't think of at the moment. Tell me how does that work? I ask because his heretofore method of negotiations has been telling the other side to sit down a shut the fuck up. The one time he actually did negotiate in 2011 we wound up with the sequester, do you really think he will chance that again.

I think we will be right back where we are today when these new deadlines come due because the dems will have lied their asses off and will continue business as usual.

To top it all off now maobama is insisting that congress take up immigration again, wouldn't you think he would want things settled on the economy and government spending first?

Your thoughts?

Well Reid bought McConnell. No badgering involved.

I'm still stuck on McConnell's sell out honestly. I can't fast forward to thinking about Reid's nastiness to every one else.

I can't get past the 2 Billion Kentucky kickback at the moment.

How on earth can this government even function when a Senate leader can be bought openly and brazenly?

We know people vote:

1. straight line ticket
2. name recognition
3. how they're told by their spouse, friends, etc.

and what can break that routine is a calamity, Something that would rock their comfort zone. That could be coming. It's Obamacare. When people find out how they have been sold bag of promises by their fearless leader that won't only be not true but just the opposite of what they have been told.

People will be looking at candidates they feel they can believe and it won't be from the party that sold them the Obamacare. They will be looking for Republicans, Third Party candidates and Independents. Looking for people they can trust.

Ok trying to focus on your OP.

All they've done is kicked the can down the road.

The lies will continue.

I just heard a clip on the Andy Dean show of Obama bragging about how he has continually tried to work with Republicans over all these years in office.

Almost bazooka barfed. I think you are right. It'll be deja vu in just a couple of months.

I guess we will find who is telling the truth in about three months won't we.

Your thoughts?

Well Reid bought McConnell. No badgering involved.

I'm still stuck on McConnell's sell out honestly. I can't fast forward to thinking about Reid's nastiness to every one else.

I can't get past the 2 Billion Kentucky kickback at the moment.

How on earth can this government even function when a Senate leader can be bought openly and brazenly?

It’s been that way for a while. Where do you think most of these problems originated from in the first place?

We know people vote:

1. straight line ticket
2. name recognition
3. how they're told by their spouse, friends, etc.

and what can break that routine is a calamity, Something that would rock their comfort zone. That could be coming. It's Obamacare. When people find out how they have been sold bag of promises by their fearless leader that won't only be not true but just the opposite of what they have been told.

People will be looking at candidates they feel they can believe and it won't be from the party that sold them the Obamacare. They will be looking for Republicans, Third Party candidates and Independents. Looking for people they can trust.

You think they would have caught on by now, the commie programs always have results that are the exact opposite of their stated gaols. Maybe this one will get folks attention when it cost them their jobs.

If your just going to flame and not contribute to the thread at least use the correct terms. I have you know I am a constitutional reactionary and don't fucking forget it.

A fruitloop by any other name smells the same:lol:

Really, you don't believe the constitution as written and ammended is the law of the land?

Won't happen.

No, it means he can read.

Forum List

Back