Zone1 Nowadays a few proud roma which would be unthinkable and impossible just hundred years ago

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
Nowadays there are a few "proud Roma" who also publicly "show the flag" that wouldn't have existed a hundred years ago, or even fifty years ago, now I often see Roma flags on social media.

A pretty New Yorker and Romani, Livia Laktos, has completed her diploma, and when receiving the diploma she shows the Roma flag

Nowadays there are a few "proud Roma" who also publicly "show the flag" that wouldn't have existed a hundred years ago, or even fifty years ago, now I often see Roma flags on social media.

A pretty New Yorker and Romani, Livia Laktos, has completed her diploma, and when receiving the diploma she shows the Roma flag

The world is a changing place. The conservatives who want to keep everything hidden away so they can pretend the world is an idyllic place based on their own twisted views of the world.

People can be gay, they can be black, they can Roma, they can be Jewish and or the most part they can live their lives how they want to.

Nowadays there are a few "proud Roma"

They have Pride alright .

Biggest percentage of LGBQTs of all the ethnic minorities . Future YouGov result .
That's why they pretend to be violent and disruptive .
Clever Deflection .

The world is a changing place. The conservatives who want to keep everything hidden away so they can pretend the world is an idyllic place based on their own twisted views of the world.

People can be gay, they can be black, they can Roma, they can be Jewish and or the most part they can live their lives how they want to.
What is your complaint?

That mean ole conservatives are ignoring gypsies and not paying them the attention you and Mortimer think they deserve?

Shame on us

Mort, You Got to Get Off This "If It's Weird, It's Wise" Kick

Forum List

Back