NPC Memes Driving Moonbats Even Battier

thank goodness, right wing women don't really believe in equality or equal rights.

Stupid people believe and say that.
why is that?

Because right wing women don't take carp from anyone. Obviously, you don't know any.
equality isn't about taking crap. we have a First Amendment. It is a Social concept. That is probably why you never get it.

I get it just fine. You don't get women, period, and have no prayer of getting right wing women.
right wing women and right wing men are equally, full of fallacy.

and, right wing women have lousy female intuition or they would be making appointments for full body massage with happy ending, to be happier.

ASgJqAN.jpg

This one is in my top five favorites. While they chant "diversity is strength", they draw the line at diversity of thought. Well depicted but it needed saying anyway.

Stupid people believe and say that.
why is that?

Because right wing women don't take carp from anyone. Obviously, you don't know any.
equality isn't about taking crap. we have a First Amendment. It is a Social concept. That is probably why you never get it.

I get it just fine. You don't get women, period, and have no prayer of getting right wing women.
right wing women and right wing men are equally, full of fallacy.

and, right wing women have lousy female intuition or they would be making appointments for full body massage with happy ending, to be happier.

The more you talk about women, the worse you sound. You should stop.

He is the official USMB thread-derailer. The antidote is to ignore him and pick up the conversation exactly where he tried to derail or kill it. They won't stop him. So the conclusion is that he has the blessing of the moderators here. And, often, the topics he tries to derail are usually first screened for "can we dungeon this? How?".

He is the official USMB thread-derailer. The antidote is to ignore him and pick up the conversation exactly where he tried to derail or kill it. They won't stop him. So the conclusion is that he has the blessing of the moderators here. And, often, the topics he tries to derail are usually first screened for "can we dungeon this? How?".
should i try to find memes?

NO
you should try to stay on topic

I admit to being ignorant of the NPC Meme, but google is my friend, here is what I learned:

What Is NPC, the Pro-Trump Internet’s New Favorite Insult?

from the link:

NPC means “nonplayable character” or “nonplayer character.” It’s a term, borrowed from the world of video games, for a character that is controlled by the computer rather than by a player. An NPC often advances the game’s plot by saying scripted lines, or assisting the playable characters in some way.

Last week, a trolling campaign organized by right-wing internet users spilled over onto Twitter. The campaign, which was born in the fever swamps of 4chan and Reddit message boards, involved creating hundreds of fictional personas with gray cartoon avatars, known as NPCs. These accounts posed as liberal activists and were used to spread — among other things — false information about November’s midterm elections.

The Truth Will Make You Free

Vote out the Right Wing and their Republican Fellow Travelers.

I’m no expert on NPC (didn’t even know it was a thing) but I would imagine someone would have to know what it is before they can be driven crazy by it.

I admit to being ignorant of the NPC Meme, but google is my friend, here is what I learned:

What Is NPC, the Pro-Trump Internet’s New Favorite Insult?

from the link:

NPC means “nonplayable character” or “nonplayer character.” It’s a term, borrowed from the world of video games, for a character that is controlled by the computer rather than by a player. An NPC often advances the game’s plot by saying scripted lines, or assisting the playable characters in some way.

Last week, a trolling campaign organized by right-wing internet users spilled over onto Twitter. The campaign, which was born in the fever swamps of 4chan and Reddit message boards, involved creating hundreds of fictional personas with gray cartoon avatars, known as NPCs. These accounts posed as liberal activists and were used to spread — among other things — false information about November’s midterm elections.

The Truth Will Make You Free

Vote out the Right Wing and their Republican Fellow Travelers.

I’m no expert on NPC (didn’t even know it was a thing) but I would imagine someone would have to know what it is before they can be driven crazy by it.
See my other post on this topic.

If you go up to your average 40 year old they will know what an NPC is because the time they grew up in was the golden age of gaming, and even 6 year olds will understand if you ask them. The majority of people in this country know what an NPC is.

Forum List

Back