NPR editor resigns

What I find amusing is that NPR acted like he revealed some huge secret that no one suspected or knew that NPR had a strong liberal bias before his article was published.
We suspected it

But until now NPR had plausible deniability

Now they dont have a leg to stand on

No offense but that is the very definition of condescending and pretentious -
it was meant to be.
If you don't think the way I do, you are not engaged, you don't care and you're stupid.
I didn’t say that. I did say that by and large MAGA (i.e. Trump) is disengaged. I can point to any number of issues where he had no command of the details and spread horrifying amounts of dis/misinformation--promising a miracle. I said that there is a lack of intelligence in MAGA (i.e. Trump). There is. He still walks around saying he won the election in 2020. Its simply idiotic. I said that MAGA/Trump is uncaring. When you fire bomb protestors for a photo op in front of a church...what would you call that?

I think Aaron Sorkin had it just about right in this clip from The Newsroom.

Fast forward to the 0:59 point and he talks about Republicans in this day and age...and likely why you don’t see many in true journalism. With some exceptions.

it was meant to be.

I didn’t say that

That's exactly what you said "it’s between engaged and not, caring and not, intelligent and not"
. I did say that by and large MAGA (i.e. Trump) is disengaged
QED
. I can point to any number of issues where he had no command of the details and spread horrifying amounts of dis/misinformation--promising a miracle.
And I can do the same with Biden. He still thinks the economy is wonderful and the border is secured.
I said that there is a lack of intelligence in MAGA (i.e. Trump). There is.
QED
He still walks around saying he won the election in 2020. Its simply idiotic. I said that MAGA/Trump is uncaring.
QED
When you fire bomb protestors for a photo op in front of a church...what would you call that?
QED

Just a few minutes ago, driving into work, NPR actually had an Israeli Survivor of October 7. I immediately thought they must be doing that to dispel the idea of their ridiculously pro Hamas bias.

But no. It turned out they had the survivor on so that she could say both sides need to work toward peace, and make a moral equivalence between Hamas and IDF.

Forum List

Back