NRA and the black community....

It's funny cuz the crazy governor on the walking dead started confiscating guns on last nights episode. Wonder why he's doing that?

Last edited:
When I look around the United States (Chicago, NYC, etc), the only populations that are subject to intense gun control laws are black communities.

Gun violence is not the cause of crime, Gun violence if the effect of crime. To fix the crime problems you need to police the border against drug trafficking (and stop 99% of the drugs from crossing) OR legalize narcotics.

The system currently punishes blacks and keeps them impoverished, most noticeable are the inferior educational facilities. The only way out of poverty is crime for most of these young men. The Democrats like it this way, because the majority of blacks are forced to become dependent on handouts just to survive, while the Republicans like it because it causes many blacks to be convicted of felonies revoking their voting rights. Both parties are using the blacks as pawns. That's why both parties want to disarm them.

Keep building those strawmen! It's been working so well for you.

Historical facts are not strawmen, they happened.

Listen to the video faggot and STFU.

The "historical facts" you cite are not evidence of what the modern gun control movement is about, idiot.

As I said, you quite literally have to be retarded to believe the current gun control movement is an attemp to disarm negroes. :lol:

So keep on building those strawmen!

The "historical facts" you cite are not evidence of what the modern gun control movement is about, idiot.

As I said, you quite literally have to be retarded to believe the current gun control movement is an attempt to disarm negroes. :lol:

It is most definitely an attempt to disarm honest citizens whether they be black or white or Hispanic or Asian or whatever, making them more vulnerable to the criminal citizens who will pay no attention to the law. It is an attempt to disarm us all.

Discussion with liberals are expected to be full of rebuttals that use exaggerated inferences made from simple statements. I think that nobody here has claimed that the sole purpose in founding the NRA was to oppose the KKK in their effort to disarm blacks. The NRA has supported some gun control laws involving licensing of PEOPLE (as opposed to registration of firearms) but to my knowledge has never supported denying licenses to black people. It's the racist members of the governing bodies controlling the license system that often denies blacks the right to carry.

The NRA fights for the rights of all US citizens.

As I said, you quite literally have to be retarded to believe the current gun control movement is an attemp to disarm negroes. :lol:

Actually Progressive Statism is about disarming Everyone, without regard for Rights or Due Process. You do have a point there. I guess every Jack-Ass has their day. What a Douche.:eusa_whistle:

Modern NRA is and always has been pro law enforcement. Do the crime, do the time. Progressives have, throughout history, watered down the consequences of bad actions and intent. Nothing new about that. Progressivism, consistently, an obstruction to Justice. We see You. ;);)

Forum List

Back