NRA has best interests of our country ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Pleased to meet you,hope you guess my name .. woo woo

Trump: U.S. must "start thinking about" racial profiling

We understand there are problems with that because some people are on the terror watch list that shouldn't be on," he said. "So I'm working with the NRA, we're discussing it and again the NRA has the best interests of our country, it just has the absolute best interests of our country."

I'm a member of the NRA.

Do I want them to influence policy?

Do I want a POTUS who would allow them to influence policy?

We understand there are problems with that because some people are on the terror watch list that shouldn't be on," he said. "So I'm working with the NRA, we're discussing it and again the NRA has the best interests of our country, it just has the absolute best interests of our country."

I'm a member of the NRA.

You would rather vote for Hillary and let the Saudi's do it?

a Trump, Nugent, Putin' pow wow...

scary stuff.

I'm a member of the NRA.

Don't they already influence policy? Sounds like Trump is mixing up the NRA with the NSA, though.

I'm a member of the NRA.

Don't they already influence policy? Sounds like Trump is mixing up the NRA with the NSA, though.

from the lobby standpoint, not from an active face to face with any POTUS.

except the Hair Club President, apparently.

I'm a member of the NRA.

Well, I don't mind that Trump is doing away with the middle man of the lobbyist. I believe we will find, though, that the NRA would ditch Trump rather than change its stand on anything.

I'm a member of the NRA.

Well, I don't mind that Trump is doing away with the middle man of the lobbyist. I believe we will find, though, that the NRA would ditch Trump rather than change its stand on anything.

the President proposes, Congress disposes.

ponder that

So... are you revoking your membership?

I'm a member of the NRA.

So... are you revoking your membership?

I'm a member of the NRA.

after Nugent started smoking cheap cigars and shooting AR's standing on the taillgate of his truck, belching like a heathen redneck, and praising the NRA, Ive seriously considered it.

I'm a member of the NRA.

At least Wayne LePierre (aka Stinky Le Pew) didn't back up The Big Racist on his suggestion that club goers be armed at 2 a.m.

I'm a member of the NRA.

At least Wayne LePierre (aka Stinky Le Pew) didn't back up The Big Racist on his suggestion that club goers be armed at 2 a.m.
We can always thank God for small favors.

'Trump: U.S. must "start thinking about" racial profiling'

At least Trump is consistent at being a hateful bigot.

Clearly Trump has no idea what this country is about.
Profile is a buzz word, for sure. But what's actually wrong with it? Isn't profiling just common sense when Muslim radicals have declared war on us and have promised to infiltrate our country and have proven they can inspire our native Muslim sons? It doesn't mean Japanese internment camps. It means looking more closely at those who we have evidence are more likely to be terrorists.
Don't just yell at me. Explain to me why it's dangerous and wrong.

Forum List

Back