NRA in For Real Fight: Newtown residents to join gun control march in Washington

Unless they have a solution that will work they need too shut the fuck up.
I realize they have lost a lot, but find a solution that will work and not continued failed gun control measures.

They are exercising one of the most fundamental rights in a democracy

:rofl:

There are no rights in a pure democracy. They are all up for a vote. All rights are limitations on democracy.

the right to petition for redress, the right to speak freely, the right to vote...

now stfu with your anarchic nonsense

If you say so counselor "in common use for lawful purposes" how many people would have to own one to qualify? How many gun owners would have to have one in their collection for it to be common?

Now you have found a subjective topic...I don't know how many...but the more there are in circulation, the stronger the argument that they are in common use...which is, coincidentally, exactly what I said.

in a nation of hundreds of millions?

Yes, more in circulation creates a stronger argument, regardless of all other variables.

go away!

Why do you hate when Americans exercise their right to protest and petition their government?

You're UnAmerican!!!

I'm UnAmerica because I disagree that a hand full of people should be used as pawns to take away my Freedoms... Get real.

You want them to stop exercising a right so yes, that makes you unAmerican or at least unworthy of being treated with respect

I never said they shouldn't protest... But I find protests which use bodies of dead children to further agenda's which assault people's Freedoms very twisted, sickening, and completely despicable. And when those ideological agenda's attack America's Constitutional Freedoms... I find them VERY UnAmerican.

I'm UnAmerica because I disagree that a hand full of people should be used as pawns to take away my Freedoms... Get real.

You want them to stop exercising a right so yes, that makes you unAmerican or at least unworthy of being treated with respect

I never said they shouldn't protest... But I find protests which use bodies of dead children to further agenda's which assault people's Freedoms very twisted, sickening, and completely despicable. And when those ideological agenda's attack America's Constitutional Freedoms... I find them VERY UnAmerican.

Oh please, it's how we went after the terrorists in Afghanistan

and the Parents and Families would like to have a word with you telling them how to act politically

Now you have found a subjective topic...I don't know how many...but the more there are in circulation, the stronger the argument that they are in common use...which is, coincidentally, exactly what I said.

Yes, more in circulation creates a stronger argument, regardless of all other variables.

there is not enough..after a bill passes it's over....if one passes.

the rush to get more guns is too funny

I can see fools going broke or with way too many guns on hand ... sad what hysteria and alarm will do to people

I can see fools going broke or with way too many guns on hand ... sad what hysteria and alarm will do to people

"AR-15s accounted for 14.4 percent of rifles produced in 2007"

Production has increased every year since Obama was elected.

That sounds pretty common to me.

that's just it. It sounds like it to you...and you thought Romney was a shoe in.

good luck. I don't know where I stand yet with all the noise out there, but my political sense tells me a bad wind is blowing...

The mob will speak...the Congress will listen and if they do not act...

they'll act. They value their jobs.

and the Parents and Families would like to have a word with you telling them how to act politically

I'd ask them why they are OK with Democrats using them as pawns to destroy people's Freedoms... Including their own. Of course the fact that they are not thinking rationally would probably force the question to fall upon deaf ears. Democrats cannot push the gun control issue unless they have the ability to ghoulishly use bodies as talking points to push their Anti-American anti-gun agenda onto the backs of Law abiding citizens.

I'd ask them why they are OK with Democrats using them as pawns to destroy people's Freedoms...

you sound like a fool... normal people don't use Tea Party speak

you are not paying attention to what they are demanding

Last edited:
“Elected officials who have been very cold to us are much more open to discussing solutions and ways forward,” he said.

New polls also indicate a shift in the public’s attitudes toward gun control. According to a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, 58 percent of Americans support ban on assault weapons; 39 percent oppose it. Just less than half — 45 percent — of gun-owning households also support the ban.

Newtown residents among those at D.C. march for gun control - The Washington Post

that's just it. It sounds like it to you...and you thought Romney was a shoe in.

good luck. I don't know where I stand yet with all the noise out there, but my political sense tells me a bad wind is blowing...

I think just the opposite will be the case...they won't curtail gun rights, because they value their jobs.

Assault Weapons Ban Lacks Democratic Votes to Pass Senate---Bloomberg

Last edited:

I think just the opposite will be the case...they won't curtail gun rights, because they value their jobs.

Assault Weapons Ban Lacks Democratic Votes to Pass Senate

If 45% of gun owners support stricter controls...if they live in GOP gerreymandered districts....they tip the balance.

do the math

---

and pressure is building ... support or lack of it is changing as we type

I do hope level heads prevail and a sensible solution is offered up

Last edited:

I'd ask them why they are OK with Democrats using them as pawns to destroy people's Freedoms...

Ahh... The personal attack. We all know what it means when liberals get angry and start name calling when they are trying to make an argument. :cuckoo: I don't care what they are demanding... When those demands don't violate the Constitution... You let me know.

Ahh... The personal attack. We all know what it means when liberals get angry and start name calling when they are trying to make an argument. :cuckoo: I don't care what they are demanding... When those demands don't violate the Constitution... You let me know.

Didn't say you were a fool, said you sounded like one with the way you speak. You verify it in this post.

because of people like you, I predict your side will never get a fair hearing...and Dante has no side here. He dislikes extremist gun nuts, but he likes guns and the 2nd

go figure

If 45% of gun owners support stricter controls...if they live in GOP gerreymandered districts....they tip the balance.

do the math

---

"Stricter controls" is not synonymous with banning semi-automatic rifles.

I support stricter controls...I wrote a post about it...but I do not support a ban on my AR15 or a ban on high-cap magazines or a national registration...neither do most gun owners.

do the math

---

I support stricter controls...I wrote a post about it...but I do not support a ban on my AR15 or a ban on high-cap magazines or a national registration...neither do most gun owners.

for some people 'stricter controls' is just that...banning what they call 'assault' weapons.

Gun control is a myth. This will never pass. Politicians on the liberal side see it as a nice distraction. The same with the Treyvon Martin case. Your country is going broke while fighting multiple global armed conflicts and facing more terrorist threats than ever. The people who caused it are trying to take your guns. Do you really think that now is the time to give them up?

do the math

---

for some people 'stricter controls' is just that...banning what they call 'assault' weapons.

For some. Maybe even some gun owners. But not 45% in Red States.

Last edited:
So now the residents of Newtown get to decide which Freedoms the rest of America has the Right to exercise... Got it.

I see, because Free Speech = policy and new federal law.

Your stupidity is epic.

Forum List

Back