NRA in For Real Fight: Newtown residents to join gun control march in Washington

They never have enough. Fighting left wing stupidity gets expensive, especially since the stupid are growing in number by leaps and bounds. The election of Barack Hussein Obama being Exhibit A.

Left Wing? Reagan's Press guy Brady? NRA members who believe in gun controls are lefties?

please post coherent and rational thoughts

There's nothing incoherent or irrational about using generalizations. Generalizations are needed lest debate and even basic conversations become tedious to the point of impossible.
If you were only using generalizations the world would be a better place...

Ah, appeal to emotion. The last refuge of people who realize they do not have the popular support for thier position, or the intellectual wherewithal to defend it.

good gawd, you can still amaze. Of course it's emotion...what else drives the public debate? :rofl:

The Tea Party? Occupy? Reagan? Obama? War? Peace?

get a grip

Um no. The Tea Party is a reaction to big progressive government, something that can impact everyone. Occupy sees the same thing, except with corporations.

The gun control you want is to impact someone 1000 miles away or even next store, who has no intent to harm you, because you "think" enacting some bullshit law will somehow make you safer.

Who said I wanted any gun control being proposed? :eek:

They never have enough. Fighting left wing stupidity gets expensive, especially since the stupid are growing in number by leaps and bounds. The election of Barack Hussein Obama being Exhibit A.

Left Wing? Reagan's Press guy Brady? NRA members who believe in gun controls are lefties?

or we can drag out "Roe" of Roe V. Wade, who is now against abortion, but you guys always seem to forget your own people who have "left the reservation."

that poor pathetic broad? Being born again makes tools out of lots of people, but she went from being used on one side, to being used on the other.

she's like a piece of toilet paper being shared by two asses

or we can drag out "Roe" of Roe V. Wade, who is now against abortion, but you guys always seem to forget your own people who have "left the reservation."

that poor pathetic broad? Being born again makes tools out of lots of people, but she went from being used on one side, to being used on the other.

My point is you can say the same thing about Brady.

good gawd, you can still amaze. Of course it's emotion...what else drives the public debate? :rofl:

The Tea Party? Occupy? Reagan? Obama? War? Peace?

get a grip

Um no. The Tea Party is a reaction to big progressive government, something that can impact everyone. Occupy sees the same thing, except with corporations.

The gun control you want is to impact someone 1000 miles away or even next store, who has no intent to harm you, because you "think" enacting some bullshit law will somehow make you safer.

Then why get so moist over the grabbers politicizing the victim's families of Newtown?

Hey Dante, what level of hell is this goofy thread you've given us?

The national debate has shifted. It is no good for the NRA.

I remember before Occupy, the debate was all about 'spending' and that changed. Shit, Obama was reelected in part because Occupy changed the debate as did the Tea baggers before them'

What I missed (because I don't do emotional appeals about 'the children') was how much of an effect this Newtown had on the American collective psyche.

It's big. The train has left the station. Prepare for a battle with the silent majority.

I can't stand the wisdom of crowds...but this popular and direct democracy shit everyone has been pushing will now put you in it's site

Last edited:
To paraphrase a left wing radical democrat, "never let a crisis (or a tragedy) go to waste if you can use it for a political agenda'. Too bad radical lefties are using the victims of a tragedy to support an agenda but that's the way the left works.

Then why get so moist over the grabbers politicizing the victim's families of Newtown?
I like the circus. I like the Zoo. I dislike extremists and purists. I like seeing the people who push that shitty direct democracy .. the people crap...get a taste of their own poison

Brady Bill? Did I comment on that?

To paraphrase a left wing radical democrat, "never let a crisis (or a tragedy) go to waste if you can use it for a political agenda'. Too bad radical lefties are using the victims of a tragedy to support an agenda but that's the way the left works.

:cuckoo:

too bad the people lining up to d-e-m-an-d the Congress act are not all lefties

No, you made Brady an example of a "right winger" who supports gun control, as well as a tiny fraction of NRA members who support "reasonable" gun restrictions.

Miss "Roe" is a counter-example of someone who has gone to the other side of the reservation.

Buy a magazine fed semi-automatic rifle that is listed in Feinstein's Bill...preferably an AR or and AK.

The larger the increase in ownership, the stronger the "in Common Use" argument will be.

I don't think they will get it passed this time around...but ghouls being ghouls, they'll enthusiastically stack the lifeless bodies of those killed by the next crazed mass murderer to climb atop and use them to push their gun grabbing agenda once again.

Last edited:

I remember before Occupy, the debate was all about 'spending' and that changed. Shit, Obama was reelected in part because Occupy changed the debate as did the Tea baggers before them'

What I missed (because I don't do emotional appeals about 'the children') was how much of an effect this Newtown had on the American collective psyche.

It's big. The train has left the station. Prepare for a battle with the silent majority.

I can't stand the wisdom of crowds...but this popular and direct democracy shit everyone has been pushing will now put you in it's site

Dante's Inferno? Levels of hell? You can't tell me you picked "Dante" as your name and don't know this.

Buy a magazine fed semi-automatic rifle that is listed in Feinstein's Bill...preferably an AR or and AK.

The larger the increase in ownership, the stronger the "in Common Use" argument will be.

I don't think they will get it passed this time around...but ghouls being ghouls, they'll enthusiastically stack the bodies killed by the next crazed mass murderer to climb atop and use them to push their gun grabbing agenda once again.

I would buy one but hey, have you been to a gun store recently? there aren't any of those guns left.

What are they going to do, tell us how well the Assault Weapon ban in Newtown and the Gun Free School Zone signs there worked?

No, you made Brady an example of a "right winger" who supports gun control, as well as a tiny fraction of NRA members who support "reasonable" gun restrictions.

Miss "Roe" is a counter-example of someone who has gone to the other side of the reservation.

Oh I see.

Miss Roe is a nut. She has religion. She's an extremist running on fear and guilt.

Brady and others?

I don't think they will get it passed this time around...but ghouls being ghouls, they'll enthusiastically stack the lifeless bodies of those killed by the next crazed mass murderer to climb atop and use them to push their gun grabbing agenda once again.

The Echo Chamber speaketh

'common use' will never apply here. Wishful thinking and denial will never suffice where rational strategy and tactics will

Dante's Inferno? Levels of hell? You can't tell me you picked "Dante" as your name and don't know this.

Dante was a dawg named because of a pictoral of Aligheri's poem

Forum List

Back