NRA missing in action as usual

Kamala Harris is running for Senate of California, probably unopposed.

As Attorney General, she sent law enforcement to people's homes to collect guns.

as usual, not a freaking word out of the NRA

What's the point of spending time and resources on a lost cause? CA is going to elect another regressive sodomite enabler, that just the way it is. So here's a thought, how about picking battles we actually have a chance of winning?

What's the point of spending time and resources on a lost cause? CA is going to elect another regressive sodomite enabler, that just the way it is. So here's a thought, how about picking battles we actually have a chance of winning?

Such as ending wage disparity by raising the minimum wage and improving the economy.

What the hell does that have to do with which person will be elected senator for CA? When's the last time CA had a republican senator? Can you say, the last republican elected in CA was 1988?

What the hell does that have to do with which person will be elected senator for CA? When's the last time CA had a republican senator? Can you say, the last republican elected in CA was 1988?

Doesn't ending wage disparity by raising the minimum wage and improving the economy sound good to you?

Everything you left wing nuts come up with sound good......then when you get it and it destroys lives and ruins the economy...then you say...our intentions were good....Venezuela has implemented your dream........why don't you move there...

Everything you left wing nuts come up with sound good......then when you get it and it destroys lives and ruins the economy...then you say...our intentions were good....Venezuela has implemented your dream........why don't you move there...

Paying people a living wage will destroy lives and ruin the economy. That's stupid.

Venezuela is a third world country. The U.S. isn't. Keep voting Republican and it will be.

Doesn't ending wage disparity by raising the minimum wage and improving the economy sound good to you?

Yeah so does running my truck on unicorn farts and pixie dust but that won't work either. Only reason regressives are pushing a raise in the minimum wage is most union contracts are tied to it so their big money benefactors will benefit, they don't give a shit about minimum wage earners, they don't donate big bucks.

How can you say that, they gave them cash for clunkers, food stamps, government cheese, projects slums, and let them riot and burn their own neighborhoods on occasion.

How can you say that, they gave them cash for clunkers, food stamps, government cheese, projects slums, and let them riot and burn their own neighborhoods on occasion.

All caused by wage disparity, a Republican ideal.

No...all created by big government policy......including wage disaparity.....wait till they mandate higher minimum wages.....then you will see real wage disparity.....

No...all created by big government policy......including wage disaparity.....wait till they mandate higher minimum wages.....then you will see real wage disparity.....

History and common sense say you're wrong.

Such as ending wage disparity by raising the minimum wage and improving the economy.

Yeah so does running my truck on unicorn farts and pixie dust but that won't work either. Only reason regressives are pushing a raise in the minimum wage is most union contracts are tied to it so their big money benefactors will benefit, they don't give a shit about minimum wage earners, they don't donate big bucks.

"Republican ideal" or Republican idea, do you even know the difference? I bet you went to a big city liberal school system, didn't ya?

"Republican ideal" or Republican idea, do you even know the difference? I bet you went to a big city liberal school system, didn't ya?

The Republican idea of fucking the middle class is perfect. How's that cow pie?

The NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to and the reason is that they get results. I feel that my money is not wasted.

The NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to and the reason is that they get results. I feel that my money is not wasted

The NRA is making those at the top extremely rich. How does that make you feel now?

The NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to and the reason is that they get results. I feel that my money is not wasted.

The NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to and the reason is that they get results. I feel that my money is not wasted

The NRA is making those at the top extremely rich. How does that make you feel now?

-The NRA is making those at the top extremely rich. How does that make you feel now?

I guess we have our answer!

WTF? You blame the NRA for a California gun grabbing liberal who is running unopposed? Maybe you confuse the NRA with some sort of club that creates political miracles instead of a humble 2nd Amendment lobbyist group.

-The NRA is making those at the top extremely rich. How does that make you feel now?

Bull shit, but let's pretend you are right. They get results, they protect my 2nd Amendment rights, that's what I pay the money for. If they didn't, you left wing nutters would have taken our guns away by now. Their effectiveness I reason you all hate them so much.

Bull shit, but let's pretend you are right. They get results, they protect my 2nd Amendment rights, that's what I pay the money for. If they didn't, you left wing nutters would have taken our guns away by now. Their effectiveness I reason you all hate them so much.

We don't have to pretend. How many tens of millions do the ivory tower of the NRA make in salaries and benefits per year? The taj mahal corporate headquarters. All the reasons why I cut up my card and told them the shove it. BUT I DID KEEP THE HAT!!!!!

WTF? You blame the NRA for a California gun grabbing liberal who is running unopposed? Maybe you confuse the NRA with some sort of club that creates political miracles instead of a humble 2nd Amendment lobbyist group.

I blame bad people for doing bad things which force the government to take action which infringes my right to carry my guns.

We don't have to pretend. How many tens of millions do the ivory tower of the NRA make in salaries and benefits per year? The taj mahal corporate headquarters. All the reasons why I cut up my card and told them the shove it. BUT I DID KEEP THE HAT!!!!!

More bull shit. Prove it.

Sure

As for salaries, fifty-six people in the organization earned more than $100,000 in 2010—and 10 made more than $250,000. Lapierre does not top the list. Kayne B. Robinson, the executive director of general operations does. He was paid just over $1 million. Lapierre was second, pulling in $970,000 in reportable and estimated comp.

Chris W. Cox, the executive director of the group’s lobbying efforts, was third. He earned just over $666,000.

National Rifle Association 2010 IRS Form 990

Sure

As for salaries, fifty-six people in the organization earned more than $100,000 in 2010—and 10 made more than $250,000. Lapierre does not top the list. Kayne B. Robinson, the executive director of general operations does. He was paid just over $1 million. Lapierre was second, pulling in $970,000 in reportable and estimated comp.

Chris W. Cox, the executive director of the group’s lobbying efforts, was third. He earned just over $666,000.

Hey moron, they are executives in a very large organization. Wtf did you think they would make? Minimum wage? Their salaries are appropriate. Your implying that my contributions to the NRA are only making them rich is total bull shit. Your own post proves it.

Again, even if you were right, and you never are, they still get results so my money isn't wasted and they deserve their pay.

That is exactly why you morons hate them so much.

Sure

Hey moron, they are executives in a very large organization. Wtf did you think they would make? Minimum wage? Their salaries are appropriate. Your implying that my contributions to the NRA are only making them rich is total bull shit. Your own post proves it.

Again, even if you were right, and you never are, they still get results so my money isn't wasted and they deserve their pay.

They are executives in a non-profit corporation. Collectively, can you name other non-profit executives that make as much?

Sure

They are executives in a non-profit corporation. Collectively, can you name other non-profit executives that make as much?

Not the point, idiot. I repeat, your implication that my contributions are only making them rich is stupid and wrong. They are more effective than any other charitable organization. That is why you idiots hate them so much.

Sure

Not the point, idiot. I repeat, your implication that my contributions are only making them rich is stupid and wrong. They are more effective than any other charitable organization. That is why you idiots hate them so much.

That is the point idiot. You're a spoon fed fool.

Forum List

Back