NRA Publishes Enemies List With 506 Names

We know this post is BS because of the line I high lighted in red. The NRA is heavily involved in promoting gun safety, so they would never oppose an organization or individual that really was doing the same.

This is assuming that everyone in the NRA are rational, which would be quite an assumption b

Like it's rational to want to do away with Freedom in America.

pfft

If you are going to call me a 'bald faced liar', do it out here where everyone can see it, and quit being such a coward.

This is assuming that everyone in the NRA are rational, which would be quite an assumption b

pfft

Not wanting a lot of people walking around carrying firearms is not doing away with freedom.

Wanting America to be civilized like other western countries is not doing away with freedom.

Not wanting a lot of people walking around carrying firearms is not doing away with freedom.

Of course it is.

Wanting America to be civilized like other western countries is not doing away with freedom.

If to do so means to take away freedoms, of course it is.

The problem with you is that you only want to allow the freedoms that you approve of. that isn't freedom at all.

pfft

Of course it is.

The problem with you is that you only want to allow the freedoms that you approve of. that isn't freedom at all.

I was thinking the exact same thing about you as I was reading what you said. I live in a country where you are not allowed to carry firearms, and I am just as free or freer than I am in the United States.

What law did they break?
The Left do this all the time for their political causes.

No one said they broke a law. The NRA leader is the Joseph McCarthy of the 21st century. Did you read thenames on there? Incredible paranoia...

good for the NRA...

liberals HATE when things are put into BLACK & WHITE......(except for their racial crap)...

because they like to operate in the shadows for the most part.....pretending to be what they really aren't....

Does it truly surprise anyone that the group of people who are so paranoid that they are gun queer also have a long list of people and groups that they percieve as their enemy?

What is the hallmark of a gun queer?

FEAR, (S)he lives in a near constant state of fear.

"Gun queer?" Now there's a scientific term. Could you explain what it means to be "gun queer?"

good for the NRA...

liberals HATE when things are put into BLACK & WHITE......(except for their racial crap)...

because they like to operate in the shadows for the most part.....pretending to be what they really aren't....

This is so funny! The NRA has people on a Hate list that are dedicated to health, saving kids, and wholesome virtues....and you are proud of them. Totally Republican of You!

Of course it is.

I was thinking the exact same thing about you as I was reading what you said. I live in a country where you are not allowed to carry firearms, and I am just as free or freer than I am in the United States.

And it's because of gun restrictions? You full of bull shit pal.

good for the NRA...

This is so funny! The NRA has people on a Hate list that are dedicated to health, saving kids, and wholesome virtues....and you are proud of them. Totally Republican of You!

typical hysterical lib....blurring the issues to support his position....

i love kids too....i love health care too....i support virtue too.....i support guns too.....

yes i am Republican conservative.....and proud of it....

I'll give the same comment I gave the last time this was posted. Thanks for the list, now I know who to boycott.

Really? You plan to boycott law enforcement and health care providers. Are you one of those survivalists who live in a bunker?

you know when you want an argument to support gun ownership and point out how ridiculous the proposed legislation on the table by the democrats is, the best place to look it at an anti gun nuts argument supporting it.

Case in point -

"One guy TRIES to use shoe bomb and everyone at the airport now has to take shoes off. 31 school shootings since Columbine, but no change."
Michelle‏@MichelleLaw

A classic. Yes on guy tried to use a shoe bomb and we know have to take our shoes off and go through security. But what we didn't do is try to ban shoes. Or try to limit the size and types of shoes people wore. or try to classify shoes in to acceptable ones and scary ones. or limit the length of the laces. Or determine who could where shoes and who couldn't. Or require a background check to see who we feel is at risk for buying a pair of shoes. or create a national registry of shoes.

And we didn't do those things because we knew the would be outright ridiculous. Only a complete and total fool would ever recommend such drastic measure. as far as i know, shoes aren't even a constitutional right

So do you all get my drift here?

Forum List

Back