NRA Publishes Enemies List With 506 Names

LOL, a "enemines" list..

how dramatic, but that is thinkprogress for you

My membership and my donations to the NRA are well spent if for no other reason than to see how much the lefties soil their panties because of them.

People tell me to join the GOA instead, and I am also a member of that group but nobody causes so much butthurt to the left wing loons as the NRA does. Makes me happy.

What a bunch of loons...The GOP should continue to walk lock step with these guys. They were made for each other...:clap2:

What a bunch of loons...The GOP should continue to walk lock step with these guys. They were made for each other...:clap2:

oh yeah, members of the NRA are loons, but members of a union, the democrat party, the ows, are saints

gawd you people have to have some boogeyman, last week it was the Tea party

Does it truly surprise anyone that the group of people who are so paranoid that they are gun queer also have a long list of people and groups that they percieve as their enemy?

What is the hallmark of a gun queer?

FEAR, (S)he lives in a near constant state of fear.

Does it truly surprise anyone that the group of people who are so paranoid that they are gun queer also have a long list of people and groups that they percieve as their enemy?

omg, lets all barf
you people actually sit around and think up these goofy things:cuckoo:

Didn't someone declare conservatives enemies of the state or terrorist at some point?

:lol:

yeah they did

40+% of the country.

But the nra makes a list of people that hate the Constitution, and liberals are all upset.

"Gun Queer"? is that the new buzzword from the left wing loons now?

Liberalism is a grave mental disorder.

NRA Publishes Enemies List With 506 Names | ThinkProgress

Late last year, the National Rifle Association’s lobbying arm published a Nixonian enemies list naming organizations and individuals that “lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations” or have otherwise backed efforts to promote gun safety. The list totals 506 names, including major medical associations, law enforcement organizations, former presidents and a long list of celebrities. Here are five examples of the kinds of groups the NRA views as its enemies:
<see link for a list>
>
The Gun Lobby's Jewish Enemies List

The National Rifle Association compiled a list of its enemies and it reads like a Jewish who’s who list. The list, prepared by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action includes 506 individuals, organizations, media outlets and corporations that “have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.”

The groups listed by the NRA as enemies of the gun-rights cause could easily populate a Conference of Presidents meeting room. They include major Jewish national organizations, including the Anti Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, B’nai B’rith, and the Jewish Labor Committee; two major Jewish women organizations: Hadassah and National Council of Jewish Women; and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, which is the Reform movement’s rabbinical arm.
<more>

We know this post is BS because of the line I high lighted in red. The NRA is heavily involved in promoting gun safety, so they would never oppose an organization or individual that really was doing the same.

This is assuming that everyone in the NRA are rational, which would be quite an assumption b

NRA Publishes Enemies List With 506 Names | ThinkProgress

Late last year, the National Rifle Association’s lobbying arm published a Nixonian enemies list naming organizations and individuals that “lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations” or have otherwise backed efforts to promote gun safety. The list totals 506 names, including major medical associations, law enforcement organizations, former presidents and a long list of celebrities. Here are five examples of the kinds of groups the NRA views as its enemies:
<see link for a list>
>
The Gun Lobby's Jewish Enemies List

The National Rifle Association compiled a list of its enemies and it reads like a Jewish who’s who list. The list, prepared by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action includes 506 individuals, organizations, media outlets and corporations that “have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.”

The groups listed by the NRA as enemies of the gun-rights cause could easily populate a Conference of Presidents meeting room. They include major Jewish national organizations, including the Anti Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, B’nai B’rith, and the Jewish Labor Committee; two major Jewish women organizations: Hadassah and National Council of Jewish Women; and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, which is the Reform movement’s rabbinical arm.
<more>

We know this post is BS because of the line I high lighted in red. The NRA is heavily involved in promoting gun safety, so they would never oppose an organization or individual that really was doing the same.

This is assuming that everyone in the NRA are rational, which would be quite an assumption b

Like it's rational to want to do away with Freedom in America.

pfft

Like it's rational to want to do away with Freedom in America.

pfft

Not wanting a lot of people walking around carrying firearms is not doing away with freedom.

Wanting America to be civilized like other western countries is not doing away with freedom.

Forum List

Back