🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA warns parents of dead not to "become so emotional"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
NRA Host Warns Parents Of Slain Virginia Journalists To Not "Become So Emotional" In Response To Shooting

Colion Noir, a commentator and web series host for the National Rifle Association (NRA), warned the parents of slain journalists Alison Parker and Adam Ward against becoming "so emotional" in response to the fatal shooting of their children that they channel their "grief-inspired advocacy" to the wrong effect.

How is it even possible to NOT become emotional over the murder of your child? How would he or the other nutters feel if it was their child who was gunned down?

Actually, I remember the grandfather of one of the Columbine shooters saying he would not do anything differently with his other grand kids. Some grand parent, huh?

One plus, if there's any such thing, is that this shooting, as well as so many others, really proved our gun "laws" are useless.

How silly. They weren't asked not to become emotional; they were just asked not to make mistakes because of their sadness.

NRA Host Warns Parents Of Slain Virginia Journalists To Not "Become So Emotional" In Response To Shooting

Colion Noir, a commentator and web series host for the National Rifle Association (NRA), warned the parents of slain journalists Alison Parker and Adam Ward against becoming "so emotional" in response to the fatal shooting of their children that they channel their "grief-inspired advocacy" to the wrong effect.

How is it even possible to NOT become emotional over the murder of your child? How would he or the other nutters feel if it was their child who was gunned down?

Actually, I remember the grandfather of one of the Columbine shooters saying he would not do anything differently with his other grand kids. Some grand parent, huh?

One plus, if there's any such thing, is that this shooting, as well as so many others, really proved our gun "laws" are useless.

Good on the NRA. Those parents shouldn't get too emotional. Otherwise they might go out and string up some ni66ers and some fags.

Don't blame me, I just calls it as I sees it.

If we are going to blame guns for their deaths, then lets blame black people too. Black people and guns are the problem. Let's ban them.

Good on the NRA. Those parents shouldn't get too emotional. Otherwise they might go out and string up some ni66ers and some fags.

Don't blame me, I just calls it as I sees it.

Welcome to my "ignore" list, JGalt.

I sincerely wish the media would give family members some space after a tragedy such as this one.

Good grief bodies aren't even cold these days and the media hounds family and friends for statements.

It's becoming truly macabre. Positively ghoulish.

Maybe he should go after the people and orgs responsible.....instead he dishonors her memory with lies. For a nice juxtaposition
Family of Kate Steinle Set to File Lawsuit — Here’s Who They Plan to Sue The family of Kate Steinle is set to announce a lawsuit Tuesday against San Fransisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Bureau of Land Management, multiple local media outlets reported Monday night.

I recommend becoming resigned to shootings. It is what our country is about.

There is no point arguing it, because too many Americans love their guns no matter how many lives are lost every year because of them. The statistics are staggering in favor of strict gun control as evidenced by the much lower homicide rate of other OECD countries.

I recommend becoming resigned to shootings. It is what our country is about.

There is no point arguing it, because too many Americans love their guns no matter how many lives are lost every year because of them. The statistics are staggering in favor of strict gun control as evidenced by the much lower homicide rate of other OECD countries.

with all respect

you are an idiot!

My God ...how can that be

Forum List

Back