NSA employees caught using government resources for personal spying

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
NSA employees used government resources to spy on spouses, exes..... Hmmm, no warrants. Just using what was at their disposal for personal reasons. Do you think that abuse such as this is way out of hand? When anyone uses their position for personal use, they should do jail time. I don't care whether it's spying on your ex or using the IRS to target political opponents, off to prison if you abuse your power.

We need to be able to trust those in positions of authority.

NSA staff used spy tools on spouses, ex-lovers: watchdog

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

NSA employees used government resources to spy on spouses, exes..... Hmmm, no warrants. Just using what was at their disposal for personal reasons. Do you think that abuse such as this is way out of hand? When anyone uses their position for personal use, they should do jail time. I don't care whether it's spying on your ex or using the IRS to target political opponents, off to prison if you abuse your power.

We need to be able to trust those in positions of authority.

NSA staff used spy tools on spouses, ex-lovers: watchdog

Love that quote!

I believe they should go to jail, it seems to me that the intelligence community engages in a lot of unintelligent activities. They are somewhat tolerant with those types of issues because it must be so common. Small illegal activities such as that have the potential to grow into much bigger activities by agents eventually.

Forum List

Back