NSA taps in to internet giants' systems to mine user data, secret files reveal

Yet you keep blathering about Obama not being in charge of the government.

he isnt. ?he is but one part of it. Or does the fact that we have or are supposed to have a balance in our government escape you??

He is not one part of it, he is the ultimate boss of 33% of it. Anything that the executive branch does is his responsibility.

fantastic, you still need the other branches as the articles have stated over and over.

Christ this is basic shit.

Did the question confuse you?

i wasnt sure if it was addressed to me because i havent done what you claim. You are trying to be cute and play some game QW. Stop, im not going to play it.

You didn't respond to my post, which did not mention Obama, by arguing that thinking Obama is targeting conservatives is crazy?

Keep in mind that I quoted your post, and can bring it up even if you go back and edit it.

he isnt. ?he is but one part of it. Or does the fact that we have or are supposed to have a balance in our government escape you??

He is not one part of it, he is the ultimate boss of 33% of it. Anything that the executive branch does is his responsibility.

fantastic, you still need the other branches as the articles have stated over and over.

The IRS did not get congressional approval before illegally targeting groups based on their politics, and they definitely did not clear the policy with the courts.

Want to try again, or do you want to take the position that Obama is not in charge of the IRS?

The IRS did not get congressional approval before illegally targeting groups based on their politics, and they definitely did not clear the policy with the courts.

Want to try again, or do you want to take the position that Obama is not in charge of the IRS?
i have yet to see what was Illegal, feel free to show evidence that it was. Poor taste? maybe but i really am not going to shed a tear over conservatives crying over being profiled.

Obama isnt in charge of the IRS...I never stated he was. Dude your opinion of what i said is in your head.

Last edited:

A political group that wants to destroy social welfare was applying for a social welfare exemption.

This would be like civilian antiwar protesters applying for veterans benefits.

How on earth was it that these anti-social-welfare groups from the right received more social welfare exemptions in 2010 than the left received in 30 years? The right tapped into a tsunami of corporate money and flooded the IRS with applications for an exemption which they so clearly did not deserve. You got to hand it to the tea party, though, it's fucking poetic. They were mobilizing Americans against social welfare while using a social welfare exemption to do it. Fucking brilliant.

Last edited:
I'm scared to say or write anything nowadays. I can't concentrate with the government continually buttfucking me.

lube-1s25.jpg
I don't care who you are, that's funneh right thar...

Alan Dershowitz says "we" know the Obama administration isn't using these tools to target political opponents on Piers Morgan. He doesn't explain how "we" know this, however.

This is simply about government power and control. The more information they have about you, the more control they have over you. I have no reason to suspect Obama is using the information obtained to specifically target political opponents. This is targeting Americans in general. The entire thing was made easier by Republican's cries of "Well, if you have nothing to hide..." when Bush was in office.

But Obama could have stopped something like this from ever happening, instead of being the solution, he has become part of the problem. His inaction and eventual allowance of it more than anything else.

Last edited:
those are reasonable opinions. Saying Obama did this to target conservatives is not. They grabbed data on everyone, everyone is affected by this. Its wrong period. We don't need to be making stupid shit up in order to show how wrong this is QW.

You really are obsessed with the IRS targeting conservatives. Is that because you honestly believe Obama was behind it, or is it simply that your brain is to small to handle more than one thought at a time?

huh

Did he stutter?

Alan Dershowitz says "we" know the Obama administration isn't using these tools to target political opponents on Piers Morgan. He doesn't explain how "we" know this, however.

This is simply about government power and control. The more information they have about you, the more control they have over you. I have no reason to suspect Obama is using the information obtained to specifically target political opponents. This is targeting Americans in general. The entire thing was made easier by Republican's cries of "Well, if you have nothing to hide..." when Bush was in office.

But Obama could have stopped something like this from ever happening, instead of being the solution, he has become part of the problem. His inaction and eventual allowance of it more than anything else.

I agree. But partisans blaming "the other guys" are part of the problem as well. If Republicans pretend this is something new, after years of silence under Bush, and Democrats defend Obama after years of criticizing Bush, they are both part of the problem.

i have yet to see what was Illegal, feel free to show evidence that it was. Poor taste? maybe but i really am not going to shed a tear over conservatives crying over being profiled.

Obama isnt in charge of the IRS...I never stated he was. Dude your opinion of what i said is in your head.

You have seen proof that what they did is illegal, you just prefer to ignore reality. That is your problem, not mine.

By the way, I never said you said anything, I asked if you wanted to take the position that Obama is not in charge of the IRS. I will take this as a yes.

Reality says you are wrong.

Obama is in charge of the IRS. If he wasn't he could not have demanded the guy who was running the IRS when this went down resign, nor would he have been able to issue orders to the new guy in charge.

Obama calls IRS flap 'inexcusable,' announces resignation of acting IRS chief - U.S. News

Go stick your head in the sand for a while, and then come back and pretend you don't know the truth.

A political group that wants to destroy social welfare was applying for a social welfare exemption.

This would be like civilian antiwar protesters applying for veterans benefits.

How on earth was it that these anti-social-welfare groups from the right received more social welfare exemptions in 2010 than the left received in 30 years? The right tapped into a tsunami of corporate money and flooded the IRS with applications for an exemption which they so clearly did not deserve. You got to hand it to the tea party, though, it's fucking poetic. They were mobilizing Americans against social welfare while using a social welfare exemption to do it. Fucking brilliant.

Really?

There is a group that wants to overturn Citizen's United that applied for tax exempt status too, are you going to complain about that?

Tell me something, what fucking business does the IRS have regulating speech in the first place? Isn't there something in the Constitution about the government not going that?

OP- for over 7 years, with congressional oversight, and renewed every 3 months....What ever happened to journalism? Over and above the disgraceful Pub Propaganda machine and the silly, hysterical Pub hater dupes....of course.

Glenn Greenwald, a well known progressive, is part of the "Pub Propaganda machine?"

because they are not going to do it, this wasnt the intention. She ony said it because Obama is in office and nothing more. Had this been Romney she never would have said it. IT was a partisan comment and nothing more.

How do you know they're not going to do it, and it wasn't the intention? Are you privy to the inner workings of the Obama administration? Regardless, let's assume you're right. Obama has no intention of doing that and it's merely wild speculation on the part of partisans. What about the next administration? Or the one after that? Can you guarantee what they're going to do? Of course not. That's why it's important to point out that this program is perfectly situated for this type of abuse, and even if the present administration doesn't do it then there's no guarantee that a future administration won't.
because i have some faith in the courts striking this down at somepoint. If they uphold this then i would maybe join in your this could happen. I'll wait and see what the ACLU and others do first.

How can they strike it down? Nobody has standing because nobody can prove that they've actually been targeted.

How do you know they're not going to do it, and it wasn't the intention? Are you privy to the inner workings of the Obama administration? Regardless, let's assume you're right. Obama has no intention of doing that and it's merely wild speculation on the part of partisans. What about the next administration? Or the one after that? Can you guarantee what they're going to do? Of course not. That's why it's important to point out that this program is perfectly situated for this type of abuse, and even if the present administration doesn't do it then there's no guarantee that a future administration won't.
because i have some faith in the courts striking this down at somepoint. If they uphold this then i would maybe join in your this could happen. I'll wait and see what the ACLU and others do first.

How can they strike it down? Nobody has standing because nobody can prove that they've actually been targeted.

Dont know. Im not a lawyer.

Then I wouldn't have much faith in the courts striking anything down. Remember, so-called "separation of powers" not withstanding, the courts are part of the government. They like power too.

You have seen proof that what they did is illegal, you just prefer to ignore reality. That is your problem, not mine.

By the way, I never said you said anything, I asked if you wanted to take the position that Obama is not in charge of the IRS. I will take this as a yes.

Obama is in charge of the IRS. If he wasn't he could not have demanded the guy who was running the IRS when this went down resign, nor would he have been able to issue orders to the new guy in charge.

Obama calls IRS flap 'inexcusable,' announces resignation of acting IRS chief - U.S. News

Go stick your head in the sand for a while, and then come back and pretend you don't know the truth.

So you just make up arguments for people so you have a point? Holy shit you are a loser quantum. Has to be one of the saddest things ive ever seen on the internets.

Then I wouldn't have much faith in the courts striking anything down. Remember, so-called "separation of powers" not withstanding, the courts are part of the government. They like power too.

Oh I know..ill wait and see before I loose total faith and declare this whole experiment a failure.

So you just make up arguments for people so you have a point? Holy shit you are a loser quantum. Has to be one of the saddest things ive ever seen on the internets.

I am making up arguments? You are the one that responded to my post by arguing that there is no proof Obama was involved. now you resort to calling me names.

Forum List

Back