Nuclear doomsday plane goes airborne as war fears grow

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Boeing E-4B Nightwatch, more commonly known as the ‘Doomsday plane’, went airborne minutes after Donald Trump vowed to strike Syria earlier this week.
Nuclear ‘Doomsday Plane’ Goes Airborne As War Fears Grow
-------------------------------------------------

Since Obama stripped away all of our military funding back in the day it would be a miracle we could detect anything considered new technology esp. dealing with the bs Russia prob. has.

Obama was a pretty poor president but this is a bit of a stretch.

Trump runs his dumbass mouth threatening Russia DIRECTLY and somehow you find a way to tie it to Obama.
Yes Obama got us into Syria. Yes Obama degraded our military capabilities with the help of the GOP and sequestration

Obama did not tell nor make Trump tweet like a punk in a schoolyard fight based on ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE

• Banned

Trump runs his dumbass mouth threatening Russia DIRECTLY and somehow you find a way to tie it to Obama.
Yes Obama got us into Syria. Yes Obama degraded our military capabilities with the help of the GOP and sequestration

Obama did not tell nor make Trump tweet like a punk in a schoolyard fight based on ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE

No what I was say was in general, If Obama had not stripped the military of funding we would have the technology to pick up today's technology from anyone ( possibly). That's the only reason I even mentioned Obama. My comment is also based on what we WOULD have has the military not be stripped of funding.

See this is the only place I was coming from :

upload_2018-4-13_8-17-25.png

• Banned

LOL

PJW: ANOTHER STUPID F**KING WAR

No what I was say was in general, If Obama had not stripped the military of funding we would have the technology to pick up today's technology from anyone ( possibly). That's the only reason I even mentioned Obama. My comment is also based on what we WOULD have has the military not be stripped of funding.

See this is the only place I was coming from :

View attachment 187692
But the GOP is as guilty of that as Obama. They were so desperate to tie Obama's hands that they were willing to put a noose around our military.

Hardcore partisanship is destroying our country from within. All people like Putin & NK need to do is sit back and watch as we consume each other.

Regardless of your political affiliation you should understand that Syria is not Russia and that if Russia continues granting Syria a proxy to proceed with utilizing chemical weapons they are complicit and will be treated accordingly. Face it Putin is nothing more than a second rate de-facto dictator demanding attention and respect when he has earned none. His insistence on not removing his forces and support speaks volumes as to who he is. Syria's refusal to permit journalists and medical personnel access to inspect, validate, and attend to those afflicted is self incrimination and indication of guilt. For any civilized country to sit back and do nothing demonstrates a callus disregard toward humanity which Russia also has a long and distinguished carrier of demonstrating.

Regardless of your political affiliation you should understand that Syria is not Russia and that if Russia continues granting Syria a proxy to proceed with utilizing chemical weapons they are complicit and will be treated accordingly. Face it Putin is nothing more than a second rate de-facto dictator demanding attention and respect when he has earned none. His insistence on not removing his forces and support speaks volumes as to who he is. Syria's refusal to permit journalists and medical personnel access to inspect, validate, and attend to those afflicted is self incrimination and indication of guilt. For any civilized country to sit back and do nothing demonstrates a callus disregard toward humanity which Russia also has a long and distinguished carrier of demonstrating.
STFU

Civilized my ass.

Civilian deaths in Iraq war 2003-2018 | Statistic

Well, there we have it, two more votes for capitulation and appeasement. Thank God you weren't around in 42 otherwise we would be speaking german.

Forum List

Back