Nuclear War Sucks

If nothing happens and everything blows over, cheers to you.

If you are wrong, your ilk will forever look at you in shame for declining a chance to drum circle with The Great Satan.

If it came down to a choice between nuclear war and having to sit through a hippy drum circle ... I know what I would choose.

HarshConstantGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Can you imagine in 1938 that Britain told Hitler, "fuck you dude, you do anything, and we're coming for you"??

Imagine Britain had been a "warmonger" and done that, and WW2 hadn't have happened.

Would that have been better than WW2?
Oh there still would have been a WWII. Hitler would not have stepped back because Britian told him to fuck off.

What do you propose for peace now?

You sound like McCain in 2008. “We’re all Georgians”. We must do something or Russia will wipe Georgia off the map.

:blahblah:

Been going on for centuries

Not like this
I'll be vaporized in the 1st volley of nukes. Be a shame to do that to this area, but they would.

There's things around here that just aren't anywhere else that I know of. For intance: Orange Mango snakes you can just pick up and they're kinda friendly and will hang out with you 'til you let them go. You pick 'em up and they wrap around your arm and get ready to cruise with ya. They are beautiful, too. Also: Pomegranate fruit-type cactuses?

I'll be vaporized in the 1st volley of nukes. Be a shame to do that to this area, but they would.

There's things around here that just aren't anywhere else that I know of. For intance: Orange Mango snakes you can just pick up and they're kinda friendly and will just hang out with you 'til you let them go. You pick 'em up and they wrap around your arm and get ready to cruise with ya. They are beautiful, too. Also: Pomegranate fruit-type cactuses?
There are so many prayers for rain. To many...

There are so many prayers for rain. To many...
No way they won't drop one big enough to fuck me up. I've made peace with that already.
If they halfass know what they're doing, I'm fucked; Or never fucked again, as it would be,

NASA was built from Hitler's rocket scientists.

Almost not. Eisenhower was adamantly against using Von Braun's group to work in the civilian space agency. Eisenhower was in England when V2 rockets were raining down on it and knew people killed by them.

He was only willing to use Von Braun and his team for work at the Redstone Arsenal on military weapons but forbade them to work on a civilian space program.

Because of the spectacular (and televised) failure of the first attempt at putting a US satellite into space, he was forced to back down.

Almost not. Eisenhower was adamantly against using Von Braun's group to work in the civilian space agency. Eisenhower was in England when V2 rockets were raining down on it and knew people killed by them.

He was only willing to use Von Braun and his team for work at the Redstone Arsenal on military weapons but forbade them to work on a civilian space program.

Because of the spectacular (and televised) failure of the first attempt at putting a US satellite into space, he was forced to back down.
Thx for that bit of history, I appreciate it.

No way they won't drop one big enough to fuck me up. I've made peace with that already.
If they halfass know what they're doing, I'm fucked; Or never fucked again, as it would be,
How bout you do me a favor and advocate for peace with me so shit don't suck and I don't lose my internet connection when shit flies?

You do that and I'll give you a 1000 Hail Pattons.

Anyone for peace in Ukraine yet?

I hear the pentagon staffers are leaking they want peace. Any Democrats want peace or are you just dying to send another zillion bucks to the crypto scam.

I, The Great Satan, founder of liberty, inventor of freedom, propose a deal.

All sides cease fire. Russians are to abandon Ukraine. The annexed territory becomes neutral countries under Russian protection.

I'm open to suggestions to the deal I proposed. I admit peace ain't my strong point, but I'l give it ago to keep my internet going.

Don't suck People. Burning everything down hella sucks.
WE should abandon Ukraine...and things should go back to the way they were before the Obama administration illegally used the CIA to install pro-West, anti-Russian operatives in it's government. That's what pissed the Russians off and we had no business doing that. If the Russians covertly turned Mexico or Canada against us and started sending weapons there we'd ALSO react accordingly.

How bout you do me a favor and advocate for peace with me so shit don't suck and I don't lose my internet connection when shit flies?

You do that and I'll give you a 1000 Hail Pattons.
Wtf do you think us 2 bozos will accomplish? :auiqs.jpg:

Embrace the white light when it comes.

Forum List

Back