Nuke Israel

I doubt seriously that Iran will ever nuke Israel. Just ain't gonna happen. There's more chance of some nasty rich arabs buying one from NKorea, Pakistan or even an old nuke from the Soviet Union's vanishing stockpile.

Nice to hear.
That means you don't support any attack on Iran and agree they have no nuclear weapons.

Islamo nazi pig propaganda is pushing the notion that AS LONG AS IRAN DOES NOT YET HAVE A NUCLEAR BOMB_-----it is "innocent" In fact its "messenger' Militia of "BABY MURDERERS FOR ALLAH" had infiltrated the entire middle east and is far more malignant than the Meccaist AL QUEIDA DOGS which -----while also of the shit of mecca-----are a bit more limited in geography-----almost entirely confined to pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen---------of course -----It does have alllies-------THE ENTIRE malilgnant "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" pack of dogs

Islamo nazi pig propaganda is pushing the notion that AS LONG AS IRAN DOES NOT YET HAVE A NUCLEAR BOMB_-----it is "innocent" In fact its "messenger' Militia of "BABY MURDERERS FOR ALLAH" had infiltrated the entire middle east and is far more malignant than the Meccaist AL QUEIDA DOGS which -----while also of the shit of mecca-----are a bit more limited in geography-----almost entirely confined to pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen---------of course -----It does have alllies-------THE ENTIRE malilgnant "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" pack of dogs

Ah, so you want to kill people just in case they ever attack Israel.

Nice, moronic, but nice.
However, it serves to show what a hate filled idiot you are.

Nice, moronic, but nice.

how fascinating-----PLEASE DESCRIBE how you managed "I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE" from the post I have written----------you are engaging in WISHFULL THINKING to the point of PSYCHOSIS it is clear that YOU WANT TO FACILITATE the murderous intentions of HEZBOLLAH by trivializing the extent of their infiltration in several countries of the middle east. In that trivialization of INTENT AND EXTENT OF POWER----you recapitulate your fellow nazis of the 1930s in their propaganda TRIVIALIZING THE INTENT OF YOUR BELOVED ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER While you are at it-----why not insist that AL QUEIDA "no longer exists"

Nice, moronic, but nice.

Indeed and with the liberal and constant use of all caps I think you can you can safely add crazy to the list

"all caps" ?? how long have you been hallucinating? Do you also HEAR VOICES (note the caps on "hear voices" ---is that the all caps"?)

I doubt seriously that Iran will ever nuke Israel. Just ain't gonna happen. There's more chance of some nasty rich arabs buying one from NKorea, Pakistan or even an old nuke from the Soviet Union's vanishing stockpile.

Nice to hear.
That means you don't support any attack on Iran and agree they have no nuclear weapons.

No, you just can't read and understand English at the same time.

I think that they have or will soon have nukes, that any attack on Iran should be retaliatory, not pre-emptive, and that islam is for cowards who beat up women.

Nice to hear.

I think that they have or will soon have nukes, that any attack on Iran should be retaliatory, not pre-emptive, and that islam is for cowards who beat up women.
Instead of masturbating to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis, go buy yourself a vibrator.

Nice, moronic, but nice.

Indeed and with the liberal and constant use of all caps I think you can you can safely add crazy to the list
Oh look! The official board lunatic has rendered an "opinion" on sanity. Ha ha ha!

Arie-Yampuler.jpg

Nice to hear.

Instead of masturbating to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis, go buy yourself a vibrator.

I've already said that I don't think that Iran will nuke Israel, ever. So now you can go back to using your anal vibrator while you dry your hair with a faggot hairdryer.

Forum List

Back