Nuke Israel

---sit tight-----Iran is sure to engage in an idiot FLAMBOYANT act-------the schmucks have painted themselves into a corner with their chest thumping rhetoric

Iran already kicked the US' ass 3 times for the shah, the hostages and the failed rescue attempt.

Israel is too chicken to attack Iran
Israelis are fearless but not stupid. If an attack is necessary they are totally ready for it, with or without help from anybody. Everything that is happening today with the sanctions to prevent the Israelis from striking. I think there has been enough warnings on Iran for Israelis to get "permission" before they strike.
i just dont think the israelis alone can do more than delay Iran or worse they will just stir up all the iran hornets even worse

and that's what the IDF and intelligence wallahs think too....most of them anyway

only regime change will really help and that has to come from within iran

if IDF or anyone could truly put those facilities permanently out of use I would support it, but iran has the talent and know how to build nukes if it wants to
The Israelis can and will do it alone if necessary, and are totally ready for it. I have a relative who is an F-16 Fighter pilot in Israel and they are doing practice drills everyday. Of course he doesn't disclose much to me other than they are confident and know what they are doing. When the time comes the Iranians won't even know what hit them, so many new and never seen before technologies will be used it will make Shock and Awe look like a picnic.

They were too chicken to take out nuke sites in two other countries too. They sub-contracted those jobs to the Eskimo Air Force.
true hossy but iran is a whole lot more difficult than single sites in Iraq or Syria

for sure it could and may well try but it's a bit above their capability. I think
I will stake my claim that the IAF is more than qualified to do the job.
hossy and rudy

we will see...............

hopefully not by destruction but diplomacy

better still by an iranian spring...........a true one

Israelis are fearless but not stupid. If an attack is necessary they are totally ready for it, with or without help from anybody. Everything that is happening today with the sanctions to prevent the Israelis from striking. I think there has been enough warnings on Iran for Israelis to get "permission" before they strike.
i just dont think the israelis alone can do more than delay Iran or worse they will just stir up all the iran hornets even worse

and that's what the IDF and intelligence wallahs think too....most of them anyway

if IDF or anyone could truly put those facilities permanently out of use I would support it, but iran has the talent and know how to build nukes if it wants to
The Israelis can and will do it alone if necessary, and are totally ready for it. I have a relative who is an F-16 Fighter pilot in Israel and they are doing practice drills everyday. Of course he doesn't disclose much to me other than they are confident and know what they are doing. When the time comes the Iranians won't even know what hit them, so many new and never seen before technologies will be used it will make Shock and Awe look like a picnic.

Your cousin will get his ass kicked by hezbollah before they can take off to Iran Ha Ha Ha! :lol:

Your cousin will get his ass kicked by hezbollah before they can take off to Iran Ha Ha Ha! :lol:
doubt it habibi

last time hezbollah's rockets killed loads of israeli arabs you know

The shiite shit of the ARMY OF PIGS will run screaming--------crying for their sluts and whores to tie bombs to their stinking nabi ass licking asses...........

doubt it habibi

last time hezbollah's rockets killed loads of israeli arabs you know

Targeting jets will not kill people. If hezbollah sees Israel on a route and they have intelligence, they will target them weapons.

hezbollah is ayatoilet shit-----and when the shit hits the fan----the ayatoilets will claim they never heard of Hezbollah------the hezbollians army of pig shit------will no longer have money to bribe the ass lickers-------and the whole world of shit ass licking shiite pigs will fall apart

The shiite shit of the ARMY OF PIGS will run screaming--------crying for their sluts and whores to tie bombs to their stinking nabi ass licking asses...........
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7i9ISMKXSA]Israeli soldiers crying like babies - YouTube[/ame]

hezbollah is ayatoilet shit-----and when the shit hits the fan----the ayatoilets will claim they never heard of Hezbollah------the hezbollians army of pig shit------will no longer have money to bribe the ass lickers-------and the whole world of shit ass licking shiite pigs will fall apart

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1xa_c513As]Jew Scream: Punk Jews - YouTube[/ame]

true hossy but iran is a whole lot more difficult than single sites in Iraq or Syria

for sure it could and may well try but it's a bit above their capability. I think
hossy and rudy

I'd prefer an Iranian Irish Spring, it includes soap.

hossy and rudy

Your lips to God's ears. :D
Iran pulls back from nuclear bomb goal: Israeli defense minister - Yahoo! News

Instead of masturbating to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis, go buy yourself a vibrator.

I've already said that I don't think that Iran will nuke Israel, ever. So now you can go back to using your anal vibrator while you dry your hair with a faggot hairdryer.
Ha ha ha. Are you an equal opportunity hater or do you just hate Jews more than the others. My hunch is the latter. By the way what are you? Some piece of shit trailer trash skank?

I suspect just a troll. You know, anything to get a response. :D

Did Baghdad Bob skip home from school real fast today to take his place on the message board. As he is too young to fly over to Iraq and kill the hated Shiites, he feels he is doing his bit for Islam by posting nonsense like the Laughing Hyena that he is. No hanging out with the guys in your madrassa, huh, Bob? They don't want to associate with someone like you? Do the readers notice the Arab bravado again? Bob, even though he hates the Shiites and wants to kill them, will stick up for Hezboillah which helps the Shiite Ayatollahs when it serves his purpose. Better hurry and grow up to be a man, Bob, so you can help your friends in Hamas. Right now they don't need anyone who hasn't been long out of his Pampers, but maybe they can use you in some capabity later on. Perhaps you can start a cell here in the U.S. and the FBI will eventually pick you up.

Hossfly is too boring...Zzzzzz...maybe he will say something relevant one day.
What did you say, Baghdad Bob? With the pacifier in your mouth, it is very difficult to understand you. It's really beginning to look like no homework is given out in madrassas here in the U,S. since Bob is always so busy on the message board while other kids his age are involved with doing their homework and working on their class projects now. I wonder if the government agency in charge of education in Bob's state knows that.

Hossfly is too boring...Zzzzzz...maybe he will say something relevant one day.
What did you say, Baghdad Bob? With the pacifier in your mouth, it is very difficult to understand you. It's really beginning to look like no homework is given out in madrassas here in the U,S. since Bob is always so busy on the message board while other kids his age are involved with doing their homework and working on their class projects now. I wonder if the government agency in charge of education in Bob's state knows that.

:lol::lol::lol:. Keep wasting your time HossSwat

Forum List

Back