🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nukes don't kill people, people kill people

If we strike first, the globalists will howl about "warmongering" America/Trump.

If we let them nuke the US, then Trump will be blamed for not doing anything.

You can't negotiate with a lunatic like Kim Boi-king.

If NK fires a nuke at America, America will destroy NK

Don't kid yourself

Don't kid yourself
Agreed. It doesn't even have to hit or go off if it does. Still, China has a lot more to lose than we do. It's no great surprise that both China and Russia backed the UN sanctions. Kim is like a kid with a loaded revolver -- dangerous to everyone around.

South Korea has the most to lose. Kimmy won't be launching missiles at Russia or China.

I completely disagree with pre-emptive war, but regardless of whether we go into pre-emptive war or pursue peaceful solutions, it's terrifying that we have a child in charge of that decision. One Kim Jong Un is bad enough, but with Trump, now we have 2.

Last edited:
If we strike first, the globalists will howl about "warmongering" America/Trump.

Whats your recommendation? And does the news of them being nuke ready effect how you would handle the situation?

Whats your recommendation? And does the news of them being nuke ready effect how you would handle the situation?

There's only one way to take care of the North Korea problem, take out the Kim family. It should had been done decades ago.

There's only one way to take care of the North Korea problem, take out the Kim family. It should had been done decades ago.
Care to dig a little deeper? How do you take them out? I'll ask a third time, does the nuke ready news change how you would handle this situation?

Agreed, but it's best to let Kim die by a Chinese bullet.

Care to dig a little deeper? How do you take them out? I'll ask a third time, does the nuke ready news change how you would handle this situation?

It doesn't change how it's handled, it just puts much more urgency on the fact the lunatic has to be taken out.

Don't kid yourself

Nukes solve big problems.

I love glass beads.

Just imagine the look on Kim's face as he shits when he launches something and we blow it right out of the air just off the launch pad right back on his lap, or blow a few of his big ones to smithereens out in space.

Then he gets off a third of his short range rockets off to spite S. Korea as we rain down on him and for a few seconds, North Korea lights up like a rising Sun, partly aided by his own nucvl just as his generals are all tearing him apart limb from limb for leading their country to utter destruction.

I mean, what impudence for that jackass to think just on the brink of the very beginnings of crude nuclear technology, that he can threaten a country 150 times bigger, the ones who actually INVENTED the bomb.

Last edited:
Stipulating all the reports Kim has nukes and the means to deliver them to either the US or just regionally, it's a big problem and one I don't even pretend to have a solution to offer. After all, we know he's a nutjob. Feeding his live uncle to a pack of hungry dogs is all the proof I need about that. But how deranged exactly is he? Does he think he and NK would actually survive if he launched a missile or missiles aimed at some country? If so, that's a very dangerous scenario.

Wonder if we've got reliable intel about him, know his whereabouts and usual routines? That would certainly make taking him out with a drone or something a plausible action IMO, and we hope in the aftermath none of his generals or other family members are wacko enough to push the button in retaliation.

Just glad it's not my call to make but hope we and hopefully others in the world can come up with some way to deal with this very sticky situation.

The options are limited and none of them good if there was a easy simple solution to keeping countries like North Korea or Iran from getting nukes this problem would have been settled long ago.

Don't kid yourself

Nukes solve big problems.

I love glass beads.

Just imagine the look on Kim's face as he shits when he launches something and we blow it right out of the air just off the launch pad right back on his lap, or blow a few of his big ones to smithereens out in space.

Then he gets off a third of his short range rockets off to spite S. Korea as we rain down on him and for a few seconds, North Korea lights up like a rising Sun, partly aided by his own nucvl just as his generals are all tearing him apart limb from limb for leading their country to utter destruction.

I mean, what impudence for that jackass to think just on the brink of the very beginnings of crude nuclear technology, that he can threaten a country 150 times bigger, the ones who actually INVENTED the bomb.
If you were the leader of a world super power and you heard that a psychopath had the power to destroy a large chunk of your country would you project the capability to easily blow their missiles out of the sky? Would you project that capability even if you didn't have it? Food for thought...

Not worried. China has more to fear than we do.
A nuke going off in LA would be catastrophic to our nation. I can't imagine China would suffer anywhere near as much as us, but even if it's worse for them, how does that help us? We would still be fucked too, so I don't understand your point.

South Korea has the most to lose. Kimmy won't be launching missiles at Russia or China.

I completely disagree with pre-emptive war, but regardless of whether we go into pre-emptive war or pursue peaceful solutions, it's terrifying that we have a child in charge of that decision. One Kim Jong Un is bad enough, but with Trump, now we have 2.
One thing we have going for us. At least we don't have Obama drawing imaginary lines with his red crayon.

So I guess Kimmy figured out how to get a nuke on his missiles. Rut Roh

Does this change anything about how we treat the situation? Why/why not?

North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons, U.S. analysts say

Strangle them with sanctions but otherwise do nothing. When enough people are starving they will get rid of the little shit. Till then they will merely comply like the good little Borg they are.

North Korea is more important than that. After the UN implements global gun control, and so the USA will be prohibited todo any further defense research, North Korea will be the only partner for the USA, to develop weapons for America's defense. That is why North Korea is doing all this seemingly meaningless show off.

Forum List

Back