Number #1 killer in Israel...

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Is Cancer
s3560.gif

------------------

Cancer has remained Israel’s number one killer over the past two years, according to the data, with heart disease the second-highest cause of death.

But in the period from 2008 to 2010, the mortality rate from heart disease, chronic lower respiratory system diseases and accidents dropped at least 25 percent from that ten years earlier, the period from 1991 to 2001.

409449.jpg

At the same time, there has been a significant increase in the mortality rate from pneumonia and the influenza virus – and a more than 40 percent increase in deaths due to Alzheimer’s Disease.

Cancer #1 Killer in Israel, Alzheimer?s Rising - Technology, Science, Health - News - Israel National News

Actually, There are few that are the "death sentence" of Israelis. 1 of them of course, is modern sickness, and the other, most common of all, is traffic accidents.

In Israel between 10-20 people die in car accidents EVERY WEEK.

On the other hand, better chances are to being cured in modern times, as well.

Less painful treatments.

When I was 3 years old, I heard my mother screaming and weeping in treatment pains, but that was the only chance to keep her alive.

Now she's dealing with the tumor again, but this time she's on pills, she has cramps but it is nothing compared to the treatment of the 80's. She's week, but she doesn't feel like dying of pain. Which is good.

Hopefully we can find a way to get rid of this awful thing for good!

Last edited:
Is Cancer
s3560.gif

------------------

Cancer has remained Israel’s number one killer over the past two years, according to the data, with heart disease the second-highest cause of death.

But in the period from 2008 to 2010, the mortality rate from heart disease, chronic lower respiratory system diseases and accidents dropped at least 25 percent from that ten years earlier, the period from 1991 to 2001.

409449.jpg

At the same time, there has been a significant increase in the mortality rate from pneumonia and the influenza virus – and a more than 40 percent increase in deaths due to Alzheimer’s Disease.

Cancer #1 Killer in Israel, Alzheimer?s Rising - Technology, Science, Health - News - Israel National News

Dropped to the national level or below the national level. Making Heart Disease number
seems like a good thing.

And that's why I was at the mall doing gift-wrapping for Hadassah - to raise money for cancer research! : ))

Forum List

Back