Number One Clinton Foundation Donor Traded With Iran While Hilary Was SOS

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
I guess this disqualifies her in the race for POTUS. Who are the dumbs going to run now??
I guess Martin O'Malley come on down.

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.

Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, 54, has courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.

Earlier this year, he was confirmed as the largest individual contributor to the Clinton Foundation, whose aims include the creation of “economic opportunity and growth”. He also has links to the Tony Blair Foundation and represented its biggest single donor in 2013.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/04/24/...-over-ukrainian-benefactors-trade-322253.html

I guess this disqualifies her in the race for POTUS. Who are the dumbs going to run now??

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.

Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, 54, has courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.

Earlier this year, he was confirmed as the largest individual contributor to the Clinton Foundation, whose aims include the creation of “economic opportunity and growth”. He also has links to the Tony Blair Foundation and represented its biggest single donor in 2013.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/04/24/...-over-ukrainian-benefactors-trade-322253.html
Just saw this on Fox News a few minutes ago. This might bring the Clinton train to a halt. And since Hitlery was SOS during that time it makes Obama responsible. The Web is un-tangling.

bah---people used to care about this stuff. Not anymore. She can run her train as far as she can afford.

Just saw this on Fox News a few minutes ago. This might bring the Clinton train to a halt.

Um, no...it won't. It's ridiculous to think it would based solely on the idea that you just want it to. 2016 is a long way away, this little bullshit story changes nothing.

bah---people used to care about this stuff. Not anymore. She can run her train as far as she can afford.

If nobody cares about this then what's the point?

Dillo, you don't know Washington politicians, do you? This is blood in the water for those sharks on the Hill.

Hillary Clinton biggest donor, Victor Pinchuk, who is the 4th richest man in the Ukraine and owner of Interpipe Group, may have breached US oil and rail sanctions on Iran by selling steel oil pipes to the Iranians. These sanctions call for no invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry to exceed $1 million, but one particular invoice exceeded $1.8 million for "seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines" in May of 2012.

Clinton's alleged failure to enforce the sanctions as Secretary of State during the period (2009-2013) Pinchuk was dealing with Iran, could severely damage her campaign going forward. It could also indicate she looked the other way while Pinchuk donated to the Clinton Foundation.

Meanwhile, as Newsweek broke the story 3 days ago, the lead line was very indicative of its distaste for those who oppose Hillary Clinton. "Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country," it wrote.

However despite that, they continued below:

The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.

Newsweek has seen declarations and documents from Ukraine that show a series of shipments from Interpipe to Iran in 2011 and 2012, including railway parts and products commonly used in the oil and gas sectors.

Among a number of high-value invoices for products related to rail or oil and gas, one shipment for $1.8m (1.7m) in May 2012 was for “seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines” and destined for a city near the Caspian Sea.

Both the rail and oil and gas sectors are sanctioned by the US, which specifically prohibits any single invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry worth more than $1m.

What does this say about her? And to think there are people out there who will vote for her despite this report. Just what would happen, if say, Ted Cruz did this sort of thing?

Last edited:
Just saw this on Fox News a few minutes ago. This might bring the Clinton train to a halt.

Um, no...it won't. It's ridiculous to think it would based solely on the idea that you just want it to. 2016 is a long way away, this little bullshit story changes nothing.

So you're saying it isn't true? I like to see you debunk this. Go

So you're saying it isn't true? I like to see you debunk this. Go

I'm not exactly sure what the crime is. We know that corporations attached to conservative politicians have done business directly with Iran, we know that a rather popular former conservative president's administration had a well documented relationship with Iran (in his defense he failed to remember the deal). So, someone who does business with Iran among other governments contributed to the Clinton Foundation...OK, have at it, I don't think it amounts to much.

How much could a Pinchuk chuck if a Pinchuk could chuck wood?

Hey, why not, lets have two threads on the topic. This issue deserves as much publicity as it can get.

Good, maybe it's time to find some other candidates.

:cuckoo: :bs1:

Remind me in 6 months when Clinton is still leading the GOP field how crazy I am.

Remind me in 6 months how much of a hypocrite liberals like you are when they still insist upon voting for someone so politically corrupt. Do you like voting corrupt people into office?

:cuckoo: :bs1:

Remind me in 6 months when Clinton is still leading the GOP field how crazy I am.
WILCO

Sweet, I like it much better when people can express their views without calling each other crazy. I'll consider this an improvement.

Forum List

Back