Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

Actually, I think heterosexual is Gods choice.

God's choice is god's choice. Isn't it, god?`

At least that's what the Bible says.

The bible speaks about a wrong use of sexuality. Example: Anal sex is wrong - also in case heterosexual men are doing so. But in case of homosexuality the bible says nothing at all. It speaks about signals which are able to warn us that a whole society goes into a wrong direction. Such a signal is for example a widespread change in the sexual behavior of individuals which is in opposite to their individuality. It is worrying when heterosexual men suddenly say they are homosexuals and behave like homosexuals. But it could also be worrying if homosexual men suddenly start to deny to be homosexuals.

That's my personal view to this what the bible says in this context. For me persinally this is not an important theme and I don't think it needs any answer from you about this what I say here. I say this only to you to show to you that other interpretations are existing.

Some think being homosexual is a punishment.

A burden it is perhaps sometimes - but never a punishment. No one is responsible for the own sex nor for many forms of aberrations in this context.

That it's a statistically rare condition that is vastly minority and seems to always require a painful and enduring struggle to overcome psychological issues. It is often remarked that gay people always seem to be a bit.....off in some way mentally or otherwise.

I had a boss for about 2 years who had been a homosexual man. We never had any problems with each other. I would say we did do a good job.

Last edited:
The world and we as humans would be better off if the number dropped off about 6 billion. We made it through 95% of our history as a species with less then a billion people. Imagine a world where we can be free and not have to be packed together!
You go first.

Disney had a sweetheart deal since 1965. They had their own municipality independent of Florida. Huge tax breaks of billions of dollars over the past 60 years. They even wanted to build their own nuclear power plant.

Then, recently, they dedided to inject politics into their entertainment.

Now Disney lost their tax exemptions.

DONT YOU CULT FUCKS TALK ALL THE TIME ABOUT HOW CORPORATIONS DO NOT PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE?

Fuck, Biden said it Tuesday night during the SOTU.

Well, now DISNEY IS PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE!

YOU BRAINWASHED CULT FUCKS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT,

Disney has been making shit WOKE content for a while now. Apparently, the audience is not there. Additionally, COVID affected park revenue. Many people do not have the disposable income they did pre COVID.

TOUGH TO MEET YOUR BOTTOM LINE WHEN THE BIG EVIL CORPORATION HAS TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

Let’s review the timeline:

1. The left invents a nonexistent “don’t say gay bill”
2. Disney and ESPN support it and denounce DeSantis
3. The left lies about the bill and attempts to paint DeSantis as homophobic and transphobic, despite the bill being about not teaching 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
4. The leftist MSM trumpet the slander across most TV and internet media, defending the right of leftists to teach 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
5. DeSantis wins reelection in Florida at the highest rate in GOP history by 19 points
6. The Disney CEO who opposed Desantis and attacked him over the “don’t say gay” bill got fired

New CEO Bob Iger Announced:
- 7000 employees will be laid off
- Disney will Cut costs by 5.5 billion
- Disney has lost 9 billion in streaming on Disney+ and ESPN+

Wow, DeSantis absolutely crushed the woke here.

Got to love it when pretend Conservatives cheer about the Government crushing private companies.

Well, at least you have dropped the charade of being conservatives

Disney has been making shit WOKE content for a while now. Apparently, the audience is not there. Additionally, COVID affected park revenue. Many people do not have the disposable income they did pre COVID.

TOUGH TO MEET YOUR BOTTOM LINE WHEN THE BIG EVIL CORPORATION HAS TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.
Well ..add to that Disney has been denying dividends to shareholders, and due to that recently went through a proxy war which they settled behind closed doors. They now have stipulations they have to adhere to. Including paying dividends.

The evil corporation has to pay their fair share the the cult fucks cry?

You people are fucking insane.
I know…poor Disney. They cant screw over shareholders anymore. Or get special treatment that they hold over peoples heads as blackmail. Boo hoo.

Well ..add to that Disney has been denying dividends to shareholders, and due to that recently went through a proxy war which they settled behind closed doors. They now have stipulations they have to adhere to. Including paying dividends.

They can bounce back, but they have to back off the culture warrior shit and just make good content.

They absolutely destroyed the STAR WARS FRANCHISE, as an example.

Let’s review the timeline:

1. The left invents a nonexistent “don’t say gay bill”
2. Disney and ESPN support it and denounce DeSantis
3. The left lies about the bill and attempts to paint DeSantis as homophobic and transphobic, despite the bill being about not teaching 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
4. The leftist MSM trumpet the slander across most TV and internet media, defending the right of leftists to teach 1st-3rd graders about sexual issues.
5. DeSantis wins reelection in Florida at the highest rate in GOP history by 19 points
6. The Disney CEO who opposed Desantis and attacked him over the “don’t say gay” bill got fired

New CEO Bob Iger Announced:
- 7000 employees will be laid off
- Disney will Cut costs by 5.5 billion
- Disney has lost 9 billion in streaming on Disney+ and ESPN+

Wow, DeSantis absolutely crushed the woke here.

I thought Poopeypants was creating jobs not massive layoffs.......

Forum List

Back